• “This is not autism. It is trial and error.“

Your Favourite Amber pic/gifLet’s see dem goodies

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by BigAmsGams, Dec 27, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

1. "Is there food under here?"
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts

kiwifarms.net
  2. Don't ask why I know this but 60-64 inch hips or any bodypart of ambers is highly underestimating it. If you have a pear shaped body (like amber probably does under all that fat ans skin) your hips are 60 inches at around 300 pounds with her height. Now almost double that weight. Sure, those shirts do stretch a lot but she doesn't fit into torrid clothing based on the measurements.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. 07114C7A-079B-4A9B-ACC5-820E631C4498.png Lovely.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. [​IMG]

This one had me in hysterics. Thanks @PiggyPie.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    oasys

oasys dying of ass cancer

kiwifarms.net
  5. Screenshot_20180312-203425.png

Edit: these are the specs from the 2017 Elantra

So, I know they drive an older Elantra, but I'm sure the sizing isn't that off. AL barely fits into that front seat. Look at the hip room in inches in the front from the image. Let's take 6 in on either side of her hips (which is generous) to fit into that car, and she's still 39 in (or 3.25 ft) across. That measurement is ignoring the fact that, much unlike her personality, Amberlynn is 3-dimensional and her actual girth is going to be much more? much less? impressive. In leg room, it shows 41.8 inches. In her snap from today, you can see that her unholy belly barely clears the dashboard. Let's be generous and take 10 inches from that 41 in leg room. She'd still be 31 inches wide, or over 2.5 ft wide.

Jesus, how the fuck does she walk?

Edit: I realized the leg room part doesn't make sense, but I'll leave it up to shame myself

• Informative Informative x 15
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #185 theriddler3, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    theriddler3

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. DEXATI20180312220614.png

P A S T A D E T E C T E D

S A F E T Y D I S A B L E D

• Winner Winner x 50
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. That looming thigh/knee silhouette though. No human leg should be that wide.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts

kiwifarms.net
  8. That explains why her shirts are always hoicked up at the back - she can't get them over her hips. Wherever her hips actually are. I always wondered why she chose to have shirts etc sitting on the shelf of her arse because it really accentuates it. Most people go for the tent t-shirt.....tfw when that IS the tent t-shirt...

• Agree Agree x 14
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Screenshot_20180313-182140.png
    edit: got more
    Screenshot_20180313-182240.png Screenshot_20180313-182324.png
    she has a literall third neck roll down there.

• Like Like x 5
    #189 electroconvulsivetherapy, Mar 13, 2018
    electroconvulsivetherapy

electroconvulsivetherapy *convulses gently*

kiwifarms.net
  10. I've been trying to work out the house layout and how AL got her own "sitting room."

That pic (ta, @electroconvulsivetherapy - and holy fuck, how much has she gained in this latest WL effort? No wonder her doc announced she was a bastion of health) seems to confirm that she's in some kind of add-on room - I don't know what Americans call it but here it's effectively a lean-to - a room stuck on the outside of the existing structure, made with lesser materials (see the ceiling) and often converted from something like a garage or a porch.

Tl:cbatr She's living in the shed.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. It looks like a finished porch, w/ the brick and wood walls and outside light on the inside. There's a door w/ glass on it that leads to the rest of the house, which looks more like an outside door as well. It's probably cold in there, even it has been insulated, but AL is insulated and she likes 60 degree weather so it's probably quite comfy for her.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 526

kiwifarms.net
  12. Look at how small and oddly proportioned her breasts are despite the fact she's massive blob.

• Agree Agree x 18
    kiwifarms.net
  13. That gif makes it look like she's raising her nosebag up high to heap praise and blessings on it.

Oh....oh yeah.

Edit. @hotcheetospuffs Yes, exactly what I was thinking. It looks to be a step down as well, I think its just whatever was outside the existing rear door, closed or glassed in.

No wonder she's whining about missing her old place. From a townhouse by herself to an afterthought...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #193 Tiny Clanger, Mar 13, 2018
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Breast are so weird you got 145 pound women with natural G cups (having a cup size higher than a DD can add 15-30+ extra pounds to your overall weight, so you can still be thin despite being 145 pounds) and 500 pound women with C cups.

Amber is running out of places to store fat and will no doubt get fatty lumps soon, but her body is like "nope" when it comes to adding titty fat.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. Your favorite hunky lead actor.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yet her cleavage goes up to her nose. Truly bizarre.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I tried too, and gave up. The whole house has an odd layout, as it was built in pieces.

I think that Eric and Ricky's room open into the kitchen. The den does look like it was a porch at some point, then there is that doorway in the living room that leads to...some place.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  17. ahw our american shed princess

• Winner Winner x 5
    electroconvulsivetherapy

electroconvulsivetherapy *convulses gently*

kiwifarms.net
  18. This is rough but this is how I have always thought of the layout.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Yep, that's how I've always pictured it. It seems to be basically a bunch of rooms attached around the kitchen/living room, based off all the various photo angles she's taken on snapchat.

• Like Like x 2
    theriddler3

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. 26388AEC-173F-448F-8B63-560EE80A65E7.jpeg
    So dainty!

• Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.