Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 785392

Yeah, that's an "I'm barely tolerating you" face if ever there was one. These people must have utterly despised having this 400-pound useless POS "working" with them.
Even as they sit there and work. Yes, they're sitting, but they're folding resident's laundry, they're working and this heifer can't be assed to put down her fucking phone and help? This is a much more tolerant woman than I.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
The (incredibly brief) "Working with Destiny" stint at that Care Home/Old Folks Facility was deeply aggravating, I totally agree.
I genuinely could never believe my goddamn eyes watching her oblivious, self-absorbed moonface staring into the camera vlooggeeeen away on everyone else's time, doing no work at all, never lifting a finger, breaking so many rules ...AND BEING PAID FOR IT....her selfishness and piggishness truly knew/knows no bounds,

I mean....to this day I'm STILL at a loss why no other nurse or employee ever put their foot down and stopped her? Confiscated her phone? Enforced a no filming policy? Reprimanded her for being a filthy, absolutely shit worker in general?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
The (incredibly brief) "Working with Destiny" stint at that Care Home/Old Folks Facility was deeply aggravating, I totally agree.
I genuinely could never believe my goddamn eyes watching her oblivious, self-absorbed moonface staring into the camera vlooggeeeen away on everyone else's time, doing no work at all, never lifting a finger, breaking so many rules ...AND BEING PAID FOR IT....her selfishness and piggishness truly knew/knows no bounds,

I mean....to this day I'm STILL at a loss why no other nurse or employee ever put their foot down and stopped her? Confiscated her phone? Enforced a no filming policy? Reprimanded her for being a filthy, absolutely shit worker in general?
In one video she says someone sent an e-mail to her boss telling everything about hers and Destiny's behaviour and linking her vlogs and channel.
hamber said nothing happened and her boss understood everything and they were more friends than ever... eerr...
I'm not sure about the timeline as I saw the video in one of that channels streaming Amber marathon, but I think it's impossible they weren't invited to not work there anymore after that, also note that Amber never "worked", she was volunteering... not sure if was paid... some people here may know everything better, please help us.

• Agree
Reactions: むらさき

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
In one video she says someone sent an e-mail to her boss telling everything about hers and Destiny's behaviour and linking her vlogs and channel.
hamber said nothing happened and her boss understood everything and they were more friends than ever... eerr...
I'm not sure about the timeline as I saw the video in one of that channels streaming Amber marathon, but I think it's impossible they weren't invited to not work there anymore after that, also note that Amber never "worked", she was volunteering... not sure if was paid... some people here may know everything better, please help us.
Oh yes excuse me...it has been very very long since the Destiny Era, I forgot they were only volunteers and not paid employees. But still, every other aspect of her disgusting-ass behaviour remains exactly as outrageous.

I don't believe for a single second that any Nurse or Team Leader at that care home, IF they were ever indeed made aware of HamLard's privacy infringements/laziness/rulebreaking/filming on site/total lack of ever working/etc etc would have been given evidence of ALs bullshit but then smiled and said "Oh how kyoot! She's a Youtuber! How lovely!" and just been complacent. ALR was lying her massive shelf ass off, like usual.

"MY BOSS AND ALL MY COWORKERS WATCH ALL MY VIDEOS AND JUST LUUUUURRVEEE MY VLOGS AND MY CHANNEL, GUISE!!" is a bullshit lie that HamLard always tries to dribble out. She said the same thing (and then backpeddled on it) at her bullshitty "government job" too

bev

kiwifarms.net
Oh yes excuse me...it has been very very long since the Destiny Era, I forgot they were only volunteers and not paid employees. But still, every other aspect of her disgusting-ass behaviour remains exactly as outrageous.
Destiny actually worked full time and was paid. Amber worked a single four hour shift a week but would come with Destiny for reasons anyone can speculate over. Since she wasn't clocked in while filming, there probably wasn't much that her employers could do unless she blatantly violated HIPAA, which she technically didn't.

From earlier in the General Thread:
Kind of. She lied about being a full time PCA worker - she was only part-time, and the other times she volunteered there, and made Destiny volunteer when she was working.

Ninja'd!

They probably just didn't have a 5x-6x uniform for her.
She worked there as a part time care assistant, but also said she sometimes went in as a volunteer. She lead her subscribers to believe she worked full-time and later confessed that was untrue.
On the plus side, because of her irresponsibility, we got beautiful moments with her aunt like:
Let's see if Amber can tell y'all the truth about this situation, it truely was the beginning of my breaking point with me and her.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Destiny actually worked full time and was paid. Amber worked a single four hour shift a week but would come with Destiny for reasons anyone can speculate over. Since she wasn't clocked in while filming, there probably wasn't much that her employers could do unless she blatantly violated HIPAA, which she technically didn't.
Sure, she didn't violate HIPAA in any videos I saw, but she was still being a nuisance, distracting employees who were on the clock, and they should damn well have been concerned she COULD have violated HIPAA even by accident. If I were her boss I wouldn't trust her to not "accidentally" film people or records or whatever. She doesn't give a shit about anyone else and probably doesn't even know much about confidentiality laws.

If nothing else hanging around all the time being a distraction should have been enough for them to put their foot down.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I don't know....to me, "Don't have your phone or a camera out and be actively filming inside of the workplace, including employees and private client/residents' FUCKING FACES - and then publish that footage ON YOUTUBE" seems like the kind of thing that is so incredibly simple and god damned obvious it really should not even need explicitly dictated and written down rules, you know?

A simpleton would know it. A mushbrain. An absolute, peaminded moron would already assume as much just out of both decency and common sense.

You would think.

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
Couldn't tell you what song she's singing, but she managed to get these wrong lyrics stuck in my head ever since. Dare I say this is a rare time in the Becky era where she's likable for a moment?

RonRiot

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't tell you what song she's singing, but she managed to get these wrong lyrics stuck in my head ever since. Dare I say this is a rare time in the Becky era where she's likable for a moment?
View attachment 788181
Ready to put the ham in Hamilton with her Off-Broadway review. *Far *off Broadway. No, further. Keep going. A little further. Just keep shuffling, we’ll call you when it’s time to stop.
(PS the fever is probably sepsis.)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino