Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net

Amberlynn Reid should be put on trial for the attempted manslaughter of Amber Lynn Reid in a court of law. Kiwis could be the jury, Eric her public defender and Rickie as judge. Justice would be served without a double side of rice. Prison would make her lose weight. Maybe she’d find Jesus and He’d take care of another hundred pounds. Case closed, amen.

Cathugger

kiwifarms.net

Amberlynn Reid should be put on trial for the attempted manslaughter of Amber Lynn Reid in a court of law. Kiwis could be the jury, Eric her public defender and Rickie as judge. Justice would be served without a double side of rice. Prison would make her lose weight. Maybe she’d find Jesus and He’d take care of another hundred pounds. Case closed, amen.
I know so many people said it already but holy sheet. Sge had neck back then. Like an actual space between her chin(s) and shoulders... wow now she has Necky instead...
She might have never been pretty but she had distinctive face features..
I got so used to seeing her over 500 (got late here) that i just cant believe how much different she looked.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She is holding the camera rather high in that first gif, that's a fat girl angle for sure (look how you can see the whole top of her head vs. the second gif, where the camera is on a level surface in front of her).

Amberlynn weighed nearly 400lbs in that first gif. I think she was about 380.

Cathugger

kiwifarms.net
She is holding the camera rather high in that first gif, that's a fat girl angle for sure (look how you can see the whole top of her head vs. the second gif, where the camera is on a level surface in front of her).

Amberlynn weighed nearly 400lbs in that first gif. I think she was about 380.
This is true. However... She used to look so much cleaner too...
Idk, it looks now like she gave all hope. Not even fat girl angles anymore.

She had clean hair (!) and she used to put some effort into dressing herself, changing hairstyle etc.

Now it just a huge, huge pile of human dough. And no hope for redemption.

There is this girl from Mshpl, she was huge. I think bigger than amber. I am not sure if her name wasn't actually amber too. The one with a huge flower in her hair (if that rings a bell).
But she lost all that weight. She got to normal BMI (IDK why deathfats always out their ultimate goal to obese/overweight category).

I cant believe how much she resembled AL but was able to get normal. It looks like there could be hope if she only tried. But she wont.

Anyway... Sorry for a long post. The change between 2014 and 18/19 just blows my mind. Every time.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oldass.JPG

The pic itself isn't crazy noteworthy, but something I've noticed as this year has gone on and she's grown (and grown and grown and grown) is that she now has an uncanny resemblance to a woman I know who is in her mid-60's and it's really been nagging at me. It's wild.... damn bitch is in her 20s and looks like someone who could get a senior discount at Denny's.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 900457

The pic itself isn't crazy noteworthy, but something I've noticed as this year has gone on and she's grown (and grown and grown and grown) is that she now has an uncanny resemblance to a woman I know who is in her mid-60's and it's really been nagging at me. It's wild.... damn bitch is in her 20s and looks like someone who could get a senior discount at Denny's.
If Amber manages ro live long enough to get white hair I imagine she'd look like this
WAT.jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino