Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
Someone posted this on the reddit to demonstrate how fucked and far apart her arms are in resting position. Horrifying visual.

View attachment 910692
No one could have designed a prison for Amber more fitting than the one she put herself in. Not only do her social media habits ensure her arrested development forever, but imagine how much pain her body is in all the time, this coupled with the ongoing scrutiny, skepticism and scant amount of love she gets from her followers has her trapped in an unimaginable hellscape I know I couldn't stand to live in. Made all the worse by the fact that her coping mechanisms are eating and shopping and she financially supports these habits by doing them on camera where she's critisised by her followers for doing them. This vicious cycle is a tornado and it's only going to toss her to her death because she refused to get offline and develop herself in any other meaningful way.

If she wasn't such a massive self-important, lazy, know-it-all cunt who has gone out of her way to try and hurt people I would feel bad for her.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
A gem from today's video. She loves those arms. And the bra situation is giving me the creeps. View attachment 914929What is going on there? :cryblood:
Lol oh man those tits are awful

Edit: one cup is holding her boob and the other cup is not. That happens when you don’t tighten the straps properly or if a bra deteriorates to a point where the fabric won’t support your boobs any more. It can happen one cup at a time, which in her case, it did.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
No one could have designed a prison for Amber more fitting than the one she put herself in. Not only do her social media habits ensure her arrested development forever, but imagine how much pain her body is in all the time, this coupled with the ongoing scrutiny, skepticism and scant amount of love she gets from her followers has her trapped in an unimaginable hellscape I know I couldn't stand to live in. Made all the worse by the fact that her coping mechanisms are eating and shopping and she financially supports these habits by doing them on camera where she's critisised by her followers for doing them. This vicious cycle is a tornado and it's only going to toss her to her death because she refused to get offline and develop herself in any other meaningful way.

If she wasn't such a massive self-important, lazy, know-it-all cunt who has gone out of her way to try and hurt people I would feel bad for her.
She doesn't even have to do anything big if she wants to make her life better. If she wants to eat herself to an early grave, so be it. I understand not everyone has the capability to control their impulses, but she could very well reduce the hate she gets simply by stopping the lies and the cuntiness. If she actually came clean about her life and admitted to lying about her weight complete with an honest weight reveal, she can easily turn some of the haters into supporters, even if she never made any effort to lose weight after that. She can keep at her mundane vlogs and as long as she's honest and nice, most people won't find cause to hate her. She'll still die early thanks to the blubber, sure, but like late-stage cancer patients who opt for palliative care instead of going under more rounds of painful chemo for no gains at all, at least the remainder of her life won't be full of online hate, and this is important for her because she's never going away from her lone means of making money - she's never gonna go offline.

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't even have to do anything big if she wants to make her life better. If she wants to eat herself to an early grave, so be it. I understand not everyone has the capability to control their impulses, but she could very well reduce the hate she gets simply by stopping the lies and the cuntiness. If she actually came clean about her life and admitted to lying about her weight complete with an honest weight reveal, she can easily turn some of the haters into supporters, even if she never made any effort to lose weight after that. She can keep at her mundane vlogs and as long as she's honest and nice, most people won't find cause to hate her. She'll still die early thanks to the blubber, sure, but like late-stage cancer patients who opt for palliative care instead of going under more rounds of painful chemo for no gains at all, at least the remainder of her life won't be full of online hate, and this is important for her because she's never going away from her lone means of making money - she's never gonna go offline.
A perfect example of what you're talking about is Hungry Fat Chick. Hungry Fat Chick has a fucked up life that fucked up her kids lives and she open and honest and remorseful about it without knowing how to fix her shit because she's got some real deep mental issues she doesn't know how to fix. I don't hate her, I just find her really really sad. It makes Amber's fake crocodile tears when she's not getting enough asspats more frustrating to compare her to someone who's honest about how fucked she is though.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Lol oh man those tits are awful

Edit: one cup is holding her boob and the other cup is not. That happens when you don’t tighten the straps properly or if a bra deteriorates to a point where the fabric won’t support your boobs any more. It can happen one cup at a time, which in her case, it did.
literally where is the cup though?

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I can't even conceive how a person would go about wearing a one cup bra, and why would she keep wearing it.

I think it's possible that massive Chance Carmichael style bulge she has in her liver area is somehow a factor in this inscrutable boob mystery. Maybe both cups are in tact, but the bulge is fucking with the right one- raising it and squishing it against the cup, thereby making lefty appear lower and smoother?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 8008135

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why that weird lacing / lattice crap is so hugely popular on plus size tops, both on the neckline err sorry CHESTPEECE and the sleeve detailing. Whenever I see clothes like that, it only ever makes me think of fatties cartoonishly ballooning up to the point that their clothes are ripping apart. It just aint cute. If I was fat I'd avoid stuff like that entirely.

Anyway I do hope this bra thing gets traction to the point that she finally has to address it. Not that I expect her to be honest but I want to see her say something about that runaway titty

-Nevermore-

Nevermore shall i deal with thee
kiwifarms.net
I just think that one of her boobs is just bigger than the other, the one that is smaller doesnt take up enough space between the cup and her breast making it noticeably visible when she wears clothes.

I have the same problem with mine and have to pad it out with tissues/replacement boob in order for it to appear normal when wearing clothes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino