Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
literally where is the cup though?
Well she ate it obviously

No really, though, I think I’ve been ninjad but the cup on (her) right is in tact and holding what presumably is her smaller boob. The(her) left boob is either big enough so that the cup isn’t showing or that cup is not there at all. Normally cups will look like they do on (her) right if there’s not enough boob to fill it, so you just get the cup showing on a tight shirt

Now in her case she’s fat so it’s not that she doesn’t have enough boob to fill her cups. It’s that there’s no support in her other cup which means there’s no wire, significantly more boob, or no cup

Idk of any woman who would wear a one cup bra. It could possibly be she just has one huge left tit or no underwire support.

Reactions: Ellana and Moonpie

yasscat

yass
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just think that one of her boobs is just bigger than the other, the one that is smaller doesnt take up enough space between the cup and her breast making it noticeably visible when she wears clothes.

I have the same problem with mine and have to pad it out with tissues/replacement boob in order for it to appear normal when wearing clothes.
the brand of bra I like makes bras that have uneven cup sizes just for that! however I don't see her ponying up $70+ for one bra, especially when they probably don't make her size.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
the brand of bra I like makes bras that have uneven cup sizes just for that! however I don't see her ponying up $70+ for one bra, especially when they probably don't make her size.
At what point does one just not wear the bra? Has the cup been assimilated? Is that valiant, stronger than anything on Earth garment finally giving up the ghost? Honestly can’t imagine wearing a bra with one cup, but then I considered the general discomfort she must live with and thought, damn, maybe she hasn’t even noticed?

bev

kiwifarms.net
Christ Almighty and that was at least 200 elbees ago. It's hard to believe that she's only gotten bigger. No wonder they had to move out of that house. I know the townhouse had two stories, right or am I misremembering? Your gorl is sick as a dog with the flu so be kind to me.
Yes.

This whole video's a gem: from shells and marbles in the sink, to martyrlynn giving Destiny the spare bedroom, bitching about getting paid overtime, to a house tour of just the bathroom and fridge. Classic AL.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino