Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

bev

kiwifarms.net
Christ Almighty and that was at least 200 elbees ago. It's hard to believe that she's only gotten bigger. No wonder they had to move out of that house. I know the townhouse had two stories, right or am I misremembering? Your gorl is sick as a dog with the flu so be kind to me.
Yes.

This whole video's a gem: from shells and marbles in the sink, to martyrlynn giving Destiny the spare bedroom, bitching about getting paid overtime, to a house tour of just the bathroom and fridge. Classic AL.

amberLAH

Sometimes my breathing gets a little wonk
kiwifarms.net
Yes.

This whole video's a gem: from shells and marbles in the sink, to martyrlynn giving Destiny the spare bedroom, bitching about getting paid overtime, to a house tour of just the bathroom and fridge. Classic AL.
Every time this video is brought up I have to watch it. The seashells in the sink is one of the funniest fucking things she’s done and I don’t know why.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 926300
Ignoring the bottom left corner, this image of our gorl is both hilarious and horrifying.
Haha I love when she looks like this. Alert, her dead beady eyes perk up a little and she's zeroed in on something like Eric walked in with Hardee's (simultaneously eyeing some leftover pizza off to the left). She's a split second from toddler-clapping and giving us an excited thumbs up.

Alternatively... Becky slipped a thumb in her butt and she's a little confused but also realizing maybe she likes it.

Tags
None