Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a pic or gif but this lil piece of AL history is interesting how she is describing what is a turn off to her for a potential partner and she is describing Neck tard. Meanwhile this gorilla is 500 pounds.

Video already queued for your viewing pleasure.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Not a pic or gif but this lil piece of AL history is interesting how she is describing what is a turn off to her for a potential partner and she is describing Neck tard. Meanwhile this gorilla is 500 pounds.

Video already queued for your viewing pleasure.

Necky clearly smokes weed and drinks often. So, just anothet piece of bullshit made-up personality from AL.

To be fair if I looked like the thumb I'd be drunk and high as often as I could.

Lady Rowena

kiwifarms.net
Getting drunk is one of the few pleasures in life when you want to blot out those blobby pink flesh-Jaws.

But srsly, I purposely get drunk if I have to one-off meet a known absolute fuckhead; I can't imagine if I was purposely dating one.

Reactions: YOUR MOM
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino