Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
People like this are DELUSIONAL!!!! everrrybodie has their own unique weight and look situation. We may look similar but she is tallerrrr and I go out EVERYDAYYYY with my Gorlfriend Becky. Yeah I am not running no marathon situation but I am eating weigh less. What I show you guiis on camera is all I eeeeet. So lately I ain't been eating nothing type deal fasting situation but I have to be careful only to go in a light, mild like keeetsosis situation. I am actively trying to change my lyyyfe because I have the tools and knowledge, I lost 89 pounds like that all on my own, thaat man clearly needs to lose weight because their laaaaayggs are huge whilst I got mine mostly in my but style weight thing.

blows kiss
Bye

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
This will always be the favorite. It's so fucking bizarre.
It's as though her brain resets or something.
Maybe it was the orgasmic rush she gets from food.
Weird as hell.
Has she ever addressed wonky eye?
I don't think she's ever addressed it, but I hope she does at some point, just to see what pointless details she throws in to make it seem truthful. Like the time she explained her overgrown toenail fungus as the result of stubbing it as a child.

Does anyone know if the eye tracking issue is a symptom of diabetes?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino