Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
I searched but nothing came up so I'll ask--- has anyone ever done that photoshop where you make a hamplanet skinny? I think it was called 'project harpoon' or something. I'm sure some will disagree, but I think Amber would be somewhat decent looking had she not morphed into an inflationist's fantasy. All these photos are hilarious but I really do wonder what she'd look like normal.

(apologies if I posted in wrong thread, I am not very familiar with the AL board yet)

felix el gato

u've activated my twap cawd :3c
kiwifarms.net
I searched but nothing came up so I'll ask--- has anyone ever done that photoshop where you make a hamplanet skinny? I think it was called 'project harpoon' or something. I'm sure some will disagree, but I think Amber would be somewhat decent looking had she not morphed into an inflationist's fantasy. All these photos are hilarious but I really do wonder what she'd look like normal.

(apologies if I posted in wrong thread, I am not very familiar with the AL board yet)
if you're not familiar then refrain from posting until you are. and to answer your question, people make skinny edits of these heifers all the time and it's as sad as you would imagine.

edit: there is a really popular one that even Amber shared and was ecstatic about, people joked that it was what she believes she actually looks like. but I can't find it, anyone have it?

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net

She acknowledged this edit, said it was eye openeeeeen and all that, although, shockingly, she continued to gain weight anyway.

I Forget their username but someone had that image as their avatar for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net

She acknowledged this edit, said it was eye openeeeeen and all that, although, shockingly, she continued to gain weight anyway.

Holy crap. That's a good edit. I know at this point even if she lost weight, she'd probably have huge flaps all over her and look like a giant melted crayon but... sad to see what could have been.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap. That's a good edit. I know at this point even if she lost weight, she'd probably have huge flaps all over her and look like a giant melted crayon but... sad to see what could have been.
Even If she'd look better, she would still be a shit person.

If anything, it's good for everyone around her to have obvious red flags (and odors) to judge her on.

I do not mourn the missed possibility.

ETA I dont want to accidentally derail the thread

I love when we see more than what we see in the sit down videos. The flabby t tex arms and the lumpy midsection, barf.

Screenshot_20200121-131311_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200121-131310_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200121-131305_YouTube.jpg

Thinking she could ever be a skinny legends, looking at this, makes me laugh

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net

That's nothing like her face.
She got excited for nothing- if she in fact got down to normal which we know will never happen- she'd have loose flappy skin everywhere and look 60 years old.

Screenshot_2019-12-30-23-44-16~2.png
This is my fav. This is the true her and I bet it burns her shelf ass up.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Remember the Vlogmas day 14 layyygs ?
View attachment 1110984

edit: wait, isn't that an ankle roll next to her right foot ?
I'm her height but normal weight, and I tried walking like I imagine she would have too, her legs being so thick despite bone structure, and it actually hurt pretty quickly. Maybe just cause my body isnt used to having to walk like that, but, its horrifying to imagine being in that body... those tree trunk legs dont even look real... how is she still mobile? I am morbidly curious about how living in that body would feel

Thank god. At least. She has a beautiful face to make up for her grotesque body...

1474109608079.jpg

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I'm her height but normal weight, and I tried walking like I imagine she would have too, her legs being so thick despite bone structure, and it actually hurt pretty quickly. Maybe just cause my body isnt used to having to walk like that, but, its horrifying to imagine being in that body... those tree trunk legs dont even look real... how is she still mobile? I am morbidly curious about how living in that body would feel

Thank god. At least. She has a beautiful face to make up for her grotesque body...

That's a beautiful face?
I don't think so. She has wonky eyes and a wart on her nose.
Nothing beautiful about that behemoth. Inside and out.

Tags
None