Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

Peetz's Bank Account

hamood's got talent arabic ringtone
kiwifarms.net
I disagree... the difference can be shocking. You should see nikocado now vs when he was a skinny vegan.
He was once a skinny vegan twink and now he's a fat, greasy twink predator, but he was never that good-looking at least imo. People who claim to "care" about Albert or any number of other deathfat influencers are always wayyy too generous with their photoshop edits because they think it will get her to snap out of it and lose weight... when really it just feeds her dainty skinny princess delusions. Anyways, let's not derail the thread.
amber.jpg
Look how enormous that spoonful of rice is god damn lmao

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was once a skinny vegan twink and now he's a fat, greasy twink predator, but he was never that good-looking at least imo. People who claim to "care" about Albert or any number of other deathfat influencers are always wayyy too generous with their photoshop edits because they think it will get her to snap out of it and lose weight... when really it just feeds her dainty skinny princess delusions. Anyways, let's not derail the thread.
View attachment 1146291
Lol what the fuck was going on in that video? Is she crying? It looks like she's mukbanging under duress by some monster off camera.

"I said eat it! Bigger bites! BIGGER! Don't chew it, just swallow! EAT IT!"

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think neither nikakado nor Hamber are attractive.
Even when he was skinny and well the beast wouldn't know what it was like to be a truly dainty gorl.
Previous poster is right- these Dumb asses are being very generous with the photoshopping. She'll never be cute, beautiful, attractive, dainty nor quirky and intelligent.
Just a big lump of nasty lard.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1146291
Amber looked nuts in that video. For some reason she looked like she stumbled in off the street and the fags fed her.

Tags
None