Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Rain And Petals Eavesdrop

View attachment 1149900

Despite the fact she's about 480lbs overweight, this bitch still has to force her fat together to make a cleavage... Fat ladies can have small titties too, ya'll!
Just based on the way she's shaped, she definitely has small breasts. All of her weight is held in her stomach and legs so she definitely didn't gain much, if anything, in terms of cup size as she gained weight. Remember that video where Becky was trying to be... cute? and grabbed her boob on camera? It was barely a handful.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
This will never cease to horrify me. And I've been capping MSHPL for weeks now. I see her chins are making a resurgence, too. But there's just really something terrifying about someone whose upper arms are as large around as some peoples' torsos while their lower arms are more or less the right size to go along with their lardassery.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The laygs were already on their way to their horrific destiny.

Chantal recently posted her leg from the calf down and, while fat, it still looked like a human leg. Al's legs are so abysmally deformed.
I've never seen anything like it. She has to see it. She mentioned her lymphedema.
I don't see her as ever losing weight.
She's been morbidly obese all her life. It's all she knows.

kiwifarms.net

Chantal recently posted her leg from the calf down and, while fat, it still looked like a human leg. Al's legs are so abysmally deformed.
On Pauline's M600PL follow up, she'd lost weight but her legs were still gross and deformed -- similar to Hamber's, but smaller in diameter. Someone commented that it looked like she was "smuggling basketballs in her [hideous blue] pants" ... now I think of ALR doing something similar. Beachballs, perhaps?

Psssst, Hamber! Your future...
Pauline.gif

Last edited:

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net

Amber won the jackpot in terms of weight distribution. She's always gonna be bottom heavy if that's what she looked like as a kid.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On Pauline's M600PL follow up, she'd lost weight but her legs were still gross and deformed -- similar to Hamber's, but smaller in diameter. Someone commented that it looked like she was "smuggling basketballs in her [hideous blue] pants" ... now I think of ALR doing something similar. Beachballs, perhaps?

how on earth would you fix that? I'm horrified

.... can you pop them?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I keep saying this, but FFS, her upper arms just creep me out. It looks like they have the same lumpy texture as a mattress in a pay by the hour hotel used by hookers and their johns.
Her upper arms must be the size of a healthy woman's thighs...

Do you think they're squishy or are they probably firmly packed like a sealed sausage?

Legalsegull

kiwifarms.net
Her upper arms must be the size of a healthy woman's thighs...

Do you think they're squishy or are they probably firmly packed like a sealed sausage?
Capture+_2020-02-22-17-10-23.png

Her arms are bigger than her god damn head. Id venture to guess they're probably bigger than a healthy womans waist by the look of those flabby wings.

I imagine theyre soft and jiggly like a water bed

Tags
None