Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net

She acknowledged this edit, said it was eye openeeeeen and all that, although, shockingly, she continued to gain weight anyway.

I Forget their username but someone had that image as their avatar for a while.
I really don't think she'd look like that even if she had never been a deathfat. These edits tend on the overly generous side and just feed her delusions lol

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I really don't think she'd look like that even if she had never been a deathfat. These edits tend on the overly generous side and just feed her delusions lol
I disagree... the difference can be shocking. You should see nikocado now vs when he was a skinny vegan.
1501168047618.jpg196933553-352-k445249.jpg

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
I disagree... the difference can be shocking. You should see nikocado now vs when he was a skinny vegan.
He was once a skinny vegan twink and now he's a fat, greasy twink predator, but he was never that good-looking at least imo. People who claim to "care" about Albert or any number of other deathfat influencers are always wayyy too generous with their photoshop edits because they think it will get her to snap out of it and lose weight... when really it just feeds her dainty skinny princess delusions. Anyways, let's not derail the thread.
amber.jpg
Look how enormous that spoonful of rice is god damn lmao

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was once a skinny vegan twink and now he's a fat, greasy twink predator, but he was never that good-looking at least imo. People who claim to "care" about Albert or any number of other deathfat influencers are always wayyy too generous with their photoshop edits because they think it will get her to snap out of it and lose weight... when really it just feeds her dainty skinny princess delusions. Anyways, let's not derail the thread.
View attachment 1146291
Lol what the fuck was going on in that video? Is she crying? It looks like she's mukbanging under duress by some monster off camera.

"I said eat it! Bigger bites! BIGGER! Don't chew it, just swallow! EAT IT!"

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I think neither nikakado nor Hamber are attractive.
Even when he was skinny and well the beast wouldn't know what it was like to be a truly dainty gorl.
Previous poster is right- these Dumb asses are being very generous with the photoshopping. She'll never be cute, beautiful, attractive, dainty nor quirky and intelligent.
Just a big lump of nasty lard.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1146291
Amber looked nuts in that video. For some reason she looked like she stumbled in off the street and the fags fed her.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Rain And Petals Eavesdrop

View attachment 1149900

Despite the fact she's about 480lbs overweight, this bitch still has to force her fat together to make a cleavage... Fat ladies can have small titties too, ya'll!
Just based on the way she's shaped, she definitely has small breasts. All of her weight is held in her stomach and legs so she definitely didn't gain much, if anything, in terms of cup size as she gained weight. Remember that video where Becky was trying to be... cute? and grabbed her boob on camera? It was barely a handful.

Tags
None