Your Favourite Amber pic/gif - Let’s see dem goodies

Situbu

Good Dog
kiwifarms.net
She gets cancer.
Although previously, she assumed 'the position' then Becky would go to town with a pressure washer; while clad in a totally encapsulated suit.downloadfile.png
As you can clearly see, the turbo nozzle is her favourite. Our Gorl was just being coy when describing her skin-mitten as 'dainty'.

A non-human source close to HammyLynne has assured me that her flower of beauty is immaculate; that source having spent significant time accidentally wedged in AL's recesses.

#freetwinkie

(EDIT- Spelling & Phrasing)

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell her left eye slightly goes a different direction. And it was the eye that did the alien thing during the BK mukbang.

• Agree
Reactions: 8008135

Situbu

Good Dog
kiwifarms.net
She gets cancer.
Although previously, she assumed 'the position' then Becky would go to town with a pressure washer; while clad in a totally encapsulated suit.View attachment 1436167
Our Gorl has been coy about her coochie in days goneby... she was never 'too dainty' for the turbo nozzle however.

A non-human source close to HammyLynne has assured me that her flower of beauty is immaculate; that source having spent significant accidentally time wedged in AL's recesses.

#free
You can tell her left eye slightly goes a different direction. And it was the eye that did the alien thing during the BK mukbang.
I hadn't noticed this. Interesting. This could be nothing... could be a manifestation of neurological disease.

I've always had a thing for gorls with a certain undefined 'wildness' to their eyes.

• Feels
Reactions: Thumbsballs
Tags
None