LiquidSnake

kiwifarms.net
PeRiOd HoLe
gif.gif

Situbu

Good Dog
kiwifarms.net
She gets cancer.

Although previously, she assumed 'the position' then Becky would go to town with a pressure washer; while clad in a totally encapsulated suit.downloadfile.png
As you can clearly see, the turbo nozzle is her favourite. Our Gorl was just being coy when describing her skin-mitten as 'dainty'.

A non-human source close to HammyLynne has assured me that her flower of beauty is immaculate; that source having spent significant time accidentally wedged in AL's recesses.

#freetwinkie

(EDIT- Spelling & Phrasing)

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell her left eye slightly goes a different direction. And it was the eye that did the alien thing during the BK mukbang.

Situbu

Good Dog
kiwifarms.net
She gets cancer.

Although previously, she assumed 'the position' then Becky would go to town with a pressure washer; while clad in a totally encapsulated suit.View attachment 1436167
Our Gorl has been coy about her coochie in days goneby... she was never 'too dainty' for the turbo nozzle however.

A non-human source close to HammyLynne has assured me that her flower of beauty is immaculate; that source having spent significant accidentally time wedged in AL's recesses.

#free
You can tell her left eye slightly goes a different direction. And it was the eye that did the alien thing during the BK mukbang.

I hadn't noticed this. Interesting. This could be nothing... could be a manifestation of neurological disease.

I've always had a thing for gorls with a certain undefined 'wildness' to their eyes.