Your Guilty Pleasures -

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The artists, albums, genres, et cetera that you wouldn't be caught liking in any way.

Evanescence is one of mine; their lyrics are pure high school first/worst breakup poetry, but if you're gonna go over-the-top, that's how you do it.

• Agree
Reactions: commandersalamander

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Scream and Shout by Will I Am. It's a horrible song that I want to hate, so much. Why don't I hate it?
EDIT: Also, I fucking love anime music. Especially the Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star themes.

• Agree
Reactions: Sidechain

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Glee covers..I'm so ashamed.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
^^^Um guys...I think this is supposed to be about Guilty Pleasure Music.... *yawn* (But maybe it should be moved to General?)

As for me, I fucking love Avril Lavigne. I can't even begin to explain why, but I own every one of her albums.
Also, Disney and Broadway soundtracks. There's something about big, elaborate songs that makes me want to sing along.

Something Vague

Keurig Connoisseur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been a long-time fan of listening to sappy love songs on the Delilah show on the radio before I go to bed.

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
Rick Astley. Its so 80s it hurts, and I love it. I even bought his new single off iTunes (which is really saying something, I've never bought digital music before).

There are a couple bands that I like but I can tell theyre not actually any good objectively, so I kinda keep them to myself. Off the top of my head I can think of Of Montreal, Radio Moscow and The Streets

Blame it on the boogie by the Jacksons is also a major Guilty Pleasure - I walk down the road bopping to that every once in a while .

Reactions: silentprincess

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
Also, Disney and Broadway soundtracks. There's something about big, elaborate songs that makes me want to sing along.
In one of my classes, the teacher wanted us to get to know each other by announcing what the last thing we played on our ipod was.

I admitted to Gangnam Style, but I didn't admit to the hours of Disney preceding it...

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
Glee covers..I'm so ashamed.
Nothing wrong with that. Personally it depends on the song.

As for me, pop music. Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, BTR, older Rihanna, Maroon 5, love most of it. Could never get into Bieber but whatevs. Also love Youtube Acoustic Covers of songs. Been listening to a lot of Boyce Avenue lately.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
darkhorse816 said:
Dark Mirror Hole said:
Yoko Ono :oops: I especially love her song "Walking on Thin Ice".
I like Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss My Love.

I like the Spice Girls, and I like One Hit Wonders. I have a whole playlist of them.

i love yoko

and the spice girls were great (i actually had goosebumps during their olympics performance)

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
darkhorse816 said:
Dark Mirror Hole said:

I like the Spice Girls, and I like One Hit Wonders. I have a whole playlist of them.

i love yoko

and the spice girls were great (i actually had goosebumps during their olympics performance)
Jessie J getting more play than the Spice Girls at the Olympics saddened me ever so much.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
darkhorse816 said:
Dark Mirror Hole said:

i love yoko

The final ceremony had Eric Idle and the Spice Girls. I had double Goosebumps.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
darkhorse816 said:
Confesssion: my friends and I saw the Spice Girls when they reunited a few years ago. It was amazing.

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
Fialovy said:
I've been a long-time fan of listening to sappy love songs on the Delilah show on the radio before I go to bed.
Shit, I remember Delilah! Years back I would turn on the radio part of my walkman and just listen to her voice ;o;

As for guilty pleasures, I like Vocaloid. N-Not all of the songs, however, and I really only like maybe two singers, like Akiakane and Hanatan. Though Yuyoyuppe has a good voice too. The songs themselves aren't bad, I think if one enjoys J-Rock/Pop one would like Vocaloid too; just some parts of the fandom...eugh. lol

Another guilty pleasure is hoarding movie and video game soundtracks.

Reactions: Sidechain
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino