Your Guilty Pleasures -

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, totally legit here. Ice Ice Baby, Biz Markie, The Offspring (aka my high school sountrack), early Linkin Park, some of the Pretty Cure Openings, Sailor Star Song (from Sailor Moon), the entire Rocky Horror Soundtrack (really hard not to sing Sweet Transvestite), anything from The Producers, Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous, and the 60's Spideman theme.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Almost the entirety of the songs from that bizzare CGI Donkey Kong Country cartoon. To this day I have no idea why they chose to make DKC into an awkwardly animated musical spanning multiple seasons.
Ah yeah, I went through the series once, and I'm willing to agree... almost.

I hate the songs that Diddy sings. Has to do with the voice and the fact that the lyrics aren't as good. But no conversation of DKC songs can be complete without BLUSTER THE BENEVOLENT, HAILED AS A GOD!:

• Winner
Reactions: Pina Colada

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
Ah yeah, I went through the series once, and I'm willing to agree... almost.

I hate the songs that Diddy sings. Has to do with the voice and the fact that the lyrics aren't as good. But no conversation of DKC songs can be complete without BLUSTER THE BENEVOLENT, HAILED AS A GOD!:
yeeeeah, about Diddy's songs...
"Don't take to much... To get me excited "

from the same channel:

I'm not sure if the infamously bad "Piraka rap" LEGO made years back has been posted here yet... but here it is.

The lyrics make no sense, both in and out of context, also there's some guy in the background that keeps drunkenly mumbling "from Bionicle" after every other "yo yo, Piraka!" not to mention the out of place growl at the end.
It's one of those "so awful it becomes enjoyable" things for me.

• Feels
Reactions: FemaleGoodra

FemaleGoodra

Solidus Slug
kiwifarms.net
yeeeeah, about Diddy's songs...
"Don't take to much... To get me excited "

from the same channel:

I'm not sure if the infamously bad "Piraka rap" LEGO made years back has been posted here yet... but here it is.

The lyrics make no sense, both in and out of context, also there's some guy in the background that keeps drunkenly mumbling "from Bionicle" after every other "yo yo, Piraka!" not to mention the out of place growl at the end.
It's one of those "so awful it becomes enjoyable" things for me.
The Piraka Rap reminds me of an earlier attempt at making a Bionicle rap:

This is "Insane Bionicle Brain," an attempt to rewrite the lyrics to "Insane in the Membrane" to be about Bionicle. Yes, this was officially produced by Lego for a 2003 Bionicle Promotion. I enjoy mainly because it became an in-joke between some friends and I.

Mystia

Spankety Spankety Spankety!
kiwifarms.net
I mostly still listen to music i discovered in my teens because i really have issues to find new music i like.

For example i think Linkin Parks first two albums (Meteora and Hybrid Theory) are probably two of my favorite albums ever,
first of all out of nostalgia, secondly since i just can listen to both of them without skipping a single song, which rarely happens to me.
Too bad that they i dont like their new stuff at all.

Last edited:

Teddy

kiwifarms.net
As much as I love listening to classic swing/jazz and some 60s pop and rock, the milleinal in me enjoys Katy Perry, Sia, techno, and dubstep. It annoys me when I see people my age acting like all music today is trash and everything from the 60s-80s is a masterpiece. Seriously. Yeah, the lyrics are pretty crappy and the music videos are disturbing, but how many mainstream songs honestly have good lyrics? Not many. Plus, you can easily not watch the videos.

Germanicus

kiwifarms.net
I have a strange fascination with Albanian propaganda songs from the Enver Hoxha era. I don't even know what the hell they're singing about, but I like that style of folk music. Sounds almost like metal to my ears.
But it's definitely a guilty pleasure because these are communist propaganda songs.

Last edited:

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taiwanese singer Jennie Hsieh. MILF and The Zenith of Camp. I wonder if she is an LGBT icon in Taiwan.

Last edited:

Desire Lines

shitposting russian queer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The entire PC Music label. If you are not aware, they basically make satirical reconstructions of pop music. It's all so sugary sweet, stretchy, bouncy and annoying: it's pretentious as shit but I can't hate it :oops:
I am not sure if Kero Kero Bonito are doing it ironically or not though. They are a lot happier that other PC Music musicians

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Annual extravaganza by my favorite MILF!!!!!!!!
This year is underwhelming though, not as camp as she could be.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino