Your Guilty Pleasures -

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
At first I really didn't like this song when the first snippets of it were released through the trailers of the DBS Broly movie, but the full verions has grown on me quite a bit over the months:

Wouldn't want to be caught listening to it, though.

Remove Goat

corporate sponsored satanism
kiwifarms.net
Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish album.

It sounds like shit, but there's just something about it that makes me go back to it constantly.

Crocophile

Θώθ what's this?
kiwifarms.net
I have very few guilty pleasures because I have very little shame. Evanescence? Skillet? Lady Gaga? Neutral tard cum Hotel? Bass Boosted Electro Swing Anime Nightcore Remix Compilation [2017 Spring]? Listen to it totally unironically. I like what I like, man.

But once upon a time I was super hung up on my image as an international metal connoisseur. I knew all the niche bands you hadn't heard of in America and was super on the pulse of the german metal scene (in my own head at least). And satanic german heavy metal was a gateway to the one thing I think I am ever truly ashamed of listening to; die Prinzen
I was a huge fan, and now I can't listen without collapsing inwards from the cringe. I'd rather be caught with my dick out listening to 'Geschwisterliebe' then humming along to inoffensive, catchy krautpop.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
This song's kinda garbage, but damn if it doesn't fit the mid-2000s Mortal Kombat games.

I almost want this to come back for a new game.

commandersalamander

giggle exhale
kiwifarms.net
Avril Lavigne is total fucking piss, but Complicated is kind of catchy. Plus it seems more real than whatever the fuck she's putting out now.

I don't listen to either of them anymore, but I honestly loved Let Go and Under my Skin when I was a kid. I can now recognize those albums as trash on an intellectual level but I honestly don't even care. They were catchy and I have to admit that growing up as a girl, I was getting sick of britney and christina flaunting themselves as sex objects and it was nice to have something different. The lyrics are cringy now but damn was that stuff fun when I was in elementary school.

I love PATD, even now that I've grown up and have long outgrown my scene phase. I don't fucking care.

Last edited:

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
I love Visigoth, but just the fact that they embrace being power metal makes them a guilty pleasure, arguably.

And then there's the matter of this music video... (Stellar track, though).

• Feels
Reactions: Marco Fucko
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino