Your Guilty Pleasures -

Marco Fucko

the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble
kiwifarms.net
I have an ever expanding playlist of songs from musicals on Spotify. No deep reasoning, I just simply enjoy a lot of it.

Theme for this entire site:

I love Visigoth, but just the fact that they embrace being power metal makes them a guilty pleasure, arguably.
Power metal was my shit in high school.

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love anything and everything that this band puts out. I'm still salty that I missed their St Petersburg concert.

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
I fucking love Kesha. She's one of the few pop stars that writes there own music

Not to mention her trilogy of albums really shows her growth as an artist (Animal= just pop Warrior= more experimental Rainbow= more honest)

People only know her from Tik Tok tho. She's so ungodly underrated

• Feels
Reactions: Chichan

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instant chai tea.
Huge high top sneakers.
Vanilla Dutches
This guy, calls himself Cage

• Winner
Reactions: ZB 584
Z

ZB 584

kiwifarms.net
Instant chai tea.
Huge high top sneakers.
Vanilla Dutches
This guy, calls himself Cage
Fantastic song. Love the entire album tbh. Cage's story is quite interesting between his smacked out father and his own drug addiction.

Reactions: Recoil

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fantastic song. Love the entire album tbh. Cage's story is quite interesting between his smacked out father and his own drug addiction.
he's looking pretty well now, he's really got it all together. I hear he hangs out with Shia LaBeouf a lot and he's into skeet shooting.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Motley Crue's version of Helter Skelter. Normally I hate most hair metal, but fuck this is catchy.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

diarrhoea

kiwifarms.net

what i'd listen to while playing wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 with my XL red t shirt long hair cargo shorts and migdonals with a broom handle on my back acting like goku and trying to do kamehamehas

Reactions: Chichan

Chichan

I will never look at chicken alfredo the same.
kiwifarms.net
Blood on the dance floor those scene emo looking fuckers. Not so much anymore because there were rumors Davi did stuff with teen girls, but this song by Jay Von Monroe I like.
Also falling in reverse teen me had shit tastes hell adult me has shit taste in music.
Blackveil brides Andy Biersack was yummy, but he isn't very masculine looking except his voice.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Listening to some of the best '90s rap samples currently. All of which are guilty pleasures.

Two different samples on the same lyrical content above.

Fuck it, I have today off work, I can spend my off-time however I damn well please. My childhood was awesome since I grew up on this shit.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Charlie Puth's music. I mean, it's obvious he's a part of the Hollywood pop machine, but his music makes me feel peppy in a strange way. Maybe it's the slight Michael Jackson vibes I get from it.

Reactions: Pointandlaugh
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino