Your Guilty Pleasures -

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
I still have a soft spot for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, as well as the Ozzfest 2001 live album. QotD was a shit movie, and Nu-Metal is just silly, but those two albums were the soundtrack to my life back then. Still pop them in occasionally when I get to feeling nostalgic.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
I still have a soft spot for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, as well as the Ozzfest 2001 live album. QotD was a shit movie, and Nu-Metal is just silly, but those two albums were the soundtrack to my life back then. Still pop them in occasionally when I get to feeling nostalgic.
Similarly I love the 1997 Godzilla film sountrack. An exclusive RATM track, Silverchair, Foo Fighters, Ben Folds 5, a weird remix of Green Day's "Brain Stew" with Godzilla noises, and of course this eternal monument to what we thought was good in the 90s:

(Bonus fact that I didn't learn until relatively recently, RATM's Tom Morello produced and played bass on "Come With Me" making it somehow even more 90s.)

Tahoma

undefeated champion
kiwifarms.net
The closest thing I currently have is the fucking asdf muffin song.

I hate it so much but it's such an earworm....

StevieLasVegas

kiwifarms.net
Morbid Angel's Illud Divinum Insanus. The album is a piece of shit where David Vincent put in the industrial metal stylings he would do following his first run in Morbid Angel that doesn't belong in death metal, plus the extra pile of dogshit that is the song Radikult, but for some baffling reason I love this album.

Tags
None