Your perfect, ideal (but unrealistic) vision of Earth. -

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a coincidence that you and your wife described the same thing. It's like asking someone in 1942 Germany what a good future would look like. "Well you know, lebensraum, greater germany".

You're basicly describing what the powers that be are conditioning the public to want (but not what you'll get).

You're willing to give attack the one people that are willing to fight for collective freedoms (right wing). You're willing to cede all local governance to supranational organisations. Cecede all sovereignity. Be ruled from abroad. Have a China like social media point system that is hellish to live under as it is the end of free speech. I get that it isn't important to you, as you don't seem to have original thoughts, but you won't be able to hear them either, as anything that goes against political correctness will cost you points and you won't be able to buy food with the points.

How a point system is prefferable to money, isn't exactly obvious to me.

The no police and no prison is even stupider and now that I've read your whole post, I'm convinced it's bait.

wokelizard

kiwifarms.net
A lot less humans. There's far too many of us now, the pollution we cause and resources we consume are too much for the planets ecosystems to sustain. So there'd be a billion people or less. Nation states might still exist, but the concept of 'nationality' or owing allegiance to your country of birth will be pretty dead. There won't be hard borders, or immigration controls, goods and services and people will be free to flow and live anywhere for any reason. Post-scarcity automation will eliminate poverty and make taxes redundant. There might still be wealth tokens like currencies, but everyone could live without having to care about them. Jobs would be something you do because you enjoy them, sort of like hobbies that you get satisfaction from by doing and sharing with others. There'd be a lot more art and culture and sharing and compassion. Greed and selfishness and crime (except in very rare cases by sociopaths) would vanish.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Junkail

dinoman

Feline Supremacist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One world government. No more nations means no more nationalism.

Free housing. The government will provide you with housing, UBI benefit and will assign you a job based on your skills, so you'll never need to search for a job again.

No more capitalism or money and no more materialistic objects. Everything will be government issued, including clothing and phones. Everyone will wear the same clothing, have the same shoes, the same phone, the same hair styles etc.

If you do well at your job and also do well within society, you'll be rewarded with points. These points can be exchanged for luxury items like a holiday or new television.

Right wing policies and politics are banned. Everything is left or far-left only.

No more armed forces. If we're all under a one world government, there is no war or conflict. That means no guns, tanks, warships etc. All of that is scrapped. All the money that we used to spend killing each other is now put towards science, medical research etc. Basically anything that benefits mankind.

No more prison system and no police. Each micro region will decide on either punishment or redemption how it sees fit.
This is the most lib-tarded view of the world, ever. It is so absolutely backwards that it is almost unbelievable. There's a very good reason why these policies wouldn't work.

If you want a better life for your citizens you need to give them to the tools they need to succeed, and that means providing a legal framework to do so. You need police to enforce the law, you can't force your citizens to not be criminals. We've already tried giving everyone free shit, that doesn't work.

Let people govern themselves, a little government goes a long way. Liberty, and Justice for all.

If I were made God-Emperor tomorrow I would massively cut back the role of government in our lives, and make an effort to encourage as much privatization as possible. I'd also increase police presence, funding, and training, especially in high-crimes areas, and I would also force the police to wear body cams, and always have the footage available to the public, upon request, at no cost.

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a coincidence that you and your wife described the same thing. It's like asking someone in 1942 Germany what a good future would look like. "Well you know, lebensraum, greater germany".

You're basicly describing what the powers that be are conditioning the public to want (but not what you'll get).

You're willing to give attack the one people that are willing to fight for collective freedoms (right wing). You're willing to cede all local governance to supranational organisations. Cecede all sovereignity. Be ruled from abroad. Have a China like social media point system that is hellish to live under as it is the end of free speech. I get that it isn't important to you, as you don't seem to have original thoughts, but you won't be able to hear them either, as anything that goes against political correctness will cost you points and you won't be able to buy food with the points.

How a point system is prefferable to money, isn't exactly obvious to me.

The no police and no prison is even stupider and now that I've read your whole post, I'm convinced it's bait.
it's from resetera
1594925901804.png

Large

kiwifarms.net
A world free of injustice and populated only by those honest and kind. Everyone else dies.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the most lib-tarded view of the world, ever. It is so absolutely backwards that it is almost unbelievable. There's a very good reason why these policies wouldn't work.

If you want a better life for your citizens you need to give them to the tools they need to succeed, and that means providing a legal framework to do so. You need police to enforce the law, you can't force your citizens to not be criminals. We've already tried giving everyone free shit, that doesn't work.

Let people govern themselves, a little government goes a long way. Liberty, and Justice for all.

If I were made God-Emperor tomorrow I would massively cut back the role of government in our lives, and make an effort to encourage as much privatization as possible. I'd also increase police presence, funding, and training, especially in high-crimes areas, and I would also force the police to wear body cams, and always have the footage available to the public, upon request, at no cost.
You're mocking me, but I'm thinking of a solution that doesn't go against my values.

Fine. How is this. As soon as there is a hint of an uprising I'll just blow up the Earth.

How's that for a response?

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
"Right wing policies and politics are banned. Everything is left or far-left only."

Did the ResetERA poster think this through all that well if he's still willing to allow a political spectrum that runs from "left to far-left"? Then the "left" will be the new right wing and will eventually need to be purged by the far-left as well.

Tags
None