Your perfect, ideal (but unrealistic) vision of Earth. -

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Right wing policies and politics are banned. Everything is left or far-left only."

Did the ResetERA poster think this through all that well if he's still willing to allow a political spectrum that runs from "left to far-left"? Then the "left" will be the new right wing and will eventually need to be purged by the far-left as well.
don't expect a resetera poster to have any actual understanding of what a 'spectrum' is, either. it's like they forget that the right side of the spectrum doesn't stop being right even if you cut it in half.

JonesMcCannister

Who was dragged down by the stone
kiwifarms.net
The fact that you're utopia is a dystopia is pretty fucking funny. Mine would be something like Star Trek, no material want or hunger. Humanity spreading out into space. Get a big tiddy alien goth gf. Finally get to move to my own planets without the leftists complaining about me not accepting the dick they got have surgery implanted on their forehead (assuming trans accelerationism).

Nazi Germany, but in space.

With robots
nazi.jpg

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that you're utopia is a dystopia is pretty fucking funny. Mine would be something like Star Trek, no material want or hunger. Humanity spreading out into space. Get a big tiddy alien goth gf. Finally get to move to my own planets without the leftists complaining about me not accepting the dick they got have surgery implanted on their forehead (assuming trans accelerationism).

View attachment 1452982
humans have no right to leave earth and take resources from alien planets. it's obvious racism to think that humans deserve to survive on the backs of alien worlds. we don't even treat our own earth right, we'd just be spreading our endless campaign of terror against minorities further into space. star trek is a power wank fantasy about fascists.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A high fantasy world.

One with a balance between good and evil - or better yet a bias towards good - instead of being seemingly tilted towards evil. Also a world not so full of suffering.
Oh yeah, and unlike that ResetEra world, any governments in my ideal world would be minimal - not necessarily libertarian, but the smallest government needed. Any nations would be like city states, allowing the average person far more influence on any government - unlike this "your vote is just 1 in millions" crap.

And being an epic fantasy instead of the shitty IRL cyberpunk dystopia, "woke" insanity of "Clown World" would be alien. People could be more unique without always being "cringey" or "tryhard".

Last edited:

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

it takes a really high iq to understand validate
kiwifarms.net
People would be nicer to each other and the environment.

...That's it, I guess?

Also OP seems like a faggot.

Mr. Bung

Alles klar herr kommissar?
kiwifarms.net
We have everything we could ever want and never suffer. Everyone is rich and genuinely friendly, respectful, and helpful towards one another, as well as healthy and even immortal should they choose to be. The Earth has a perfect climate for humans yet simultaneously wild areas are numerous and every plant and animal species there is is thriving with healthy populations.

tumblrkek

never gonna make it
kiwifarms.net
Because it was better before, we reset the earth to go the furthest back before that we possibly can, in a world of lush green vastness ready to be explored by us humans.
Simpler times. None suffers of loneliness because you have to stick with you tribe at all time out of fear of getting picked out by wild animals. You can solve any problem by banging someone else on the back of the head with a stone, and your life is too short and you're to busy hunting or doing back-breaking menial tasks to think about existential issues, so no more depression. Also no jews.

Reactions: Fugax

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Put an End ALL Dictatorships In the world and covert those Countries Political Structures to Democratically elected Governments regimes with elections every few years, that would certainly help out Complete shitholes like North Korea and Many Countries In Asia, South America and All of the shittiest and most corrupt parts of Africa, That would certainly Be a Huge Improvement.

Tags
None