Your reason for hating blacks? - Actual valid reasons. Powerleveling included.

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
WARNING: Thread contains some powerleveling.

Too many people just call us nigger-haters old style conservative klanners, and claim they know all about us. The reality is, they don't know shit, and refuse to listen. (I've been accused of whitesplaining for explaining shit about my own race and life. Talk about gaslighting.)

So, what are your valid reasons for not loving all blacks or other races? Surely you have some. I can think of a lot.

1. Early childhood and teenage experiences.

I'm from a diverse area of the USA. Enough said. School was at least a quarter nog if not more. This was until the early 2010s. They all did that gangsta/thug shit despite being from middle class 2 parent households with more money than my white family, so it came off as extreme LARPing.

They had no diversity among themselves whatsoever, all of them were like this with very few exceptions. Meanwhile, the other races had it all: jocks, preps, skaters, druggie, aspies, valedictorians, wannabe rednecks, theaterfags, list goes on. But the wiggers managed to make the blacks seem like the only cool ones, with the rest of us brainwashed into self loathing and emulating them to fit in.

Not to mention, these nogs were often mean as hell and would bully anyone not like themselves.

2. Internet nogs rewriting history

Yes we all know about Kangz, which deserves a passing mention as a segue. They claim Africa is the richest and most diverse continent with the most history. So then why claim to be the first samurai, or first vikings, or first native Americans? Why not focus on the best continent?

This historical rewriting I've seen even from nogs I went to school with. Acting as if my diverse black-worshiping school was "so rayciss", that whitey "gatekept" them out of spergdoms like scifi or fantasy shit.

That's total and utter bullshit. I was a witness, and the shit they claim didn't fucking happen. Black nerds were bullied by their own race for not acting like thugs, and they came to us whiteys and Asians for acceptance and we gave them it. Their own fucking race kept them out of it, not us.

Its painful to see these nignerds turn so anti-white, bring this shit into majority whites groups and hobbies, and reverse-gentrify the place like how they turn cities into inhospitable shitholes.

3. Do you hate all blacks?

No. I'd say there's even a 10% chance to find one you'd like in western society. They don't use social media so they don't get indoctrinated into this antiwhite bs. Or they just keep their thoughts to themselves and pretend to like everyone. There's black people I like who are respectable.

Then there are niggers, who just cause trouble and blame everything on whitey and try to take everything for themself.

4. Foreign nigs, mixed nigs

For nigs from shithole countries, they're a mixed bag, as are actual mixed ones. More and more I see them siding with woketivism. I see biracials attack their supportive white parent at every chance and denounce half of their identity to get nigger points and win oppression Olympics to please their absent deadbeat nigdad.

I also see shithole nigs move to western countries, then attack the people who gave them a decent civilized life. Look at "European PoC" on Twitter, holy fuck it's a goldmine of this. I'm not saying they all do, but a decent number.

But some are respectable, as I said. Just gotta find em.

5. The entitlement

Arguably their worst trait. Ever hear them get butthurt when an issue isn't focused on them? When a piece of media has no black people in it? When someone doesn't know of an obscure Z-list black actor or rapper?

This is nigger entitlement. That the world must revolve around them just because they face some unique issues. "WE DYING OUT HERE" is one I hear a lot and have seen posted on here from Nigger Twitter. So because some Amerinigs get murdered, the world has to drop all their issues to care about only that?

That and "YOU CANT POST THAT, ITS RACIST" etc.

Listen here, nigger: you do not own social media. Well, sadly some control it now. But they didn't make it.

All the mainstream sites- Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, fucking Reddit, 4chan, etc... started by white cishet men. All of them. They weren't made specially for you niggers. You can't tell us what to do on sites made by white men. And there's some extra entitlement thrown in when nogs on Twitter have "white men don't interact" in their bio, on a site made by one. Reminds me of that old white guy who didn't want black guys at a basketball game (bad example though, basketball was made by a white guy but you know).

Learn to recognize their entitlement and gaslighting, and never fall for it.

6. Their misinterpretation and false information

Ever see a nog explain why or how "wypipo" do something, and its completely wrong? And they won't listen to the very people they try to explain about when being corrected? Ever have a nog claim that a white is "trying to be oppressed", when in reality, we just want to vent about their awful behaviors? They tend to gaslight everyone who disagrees with them.

I swear they all act like spergs on social media, with no communication skills whatsoever.

7. Other inconveniences

I can't understand their niggerbabble ebonics ("AAVE" uwu). They talk too fucking loud about shit nobody cares about. They claim to be open minded but are some of the most bigoted people I've ever met. Oh and how violent they can be. I can go on.

8. Brainwashing non-nogs to agree with them

I almost didn't include this one, because it isn't nigs fault that soyboy whites are easily brainwashed by their niglogic (nogic?). But yeah, we all notice this already. Tons of SJW whites, Asians, whoever, who believe blacks are the ultimate superior people.

"But didn't white SJWs start this shit??". Fuck no. They found it on some niggers blog post and ran with it out of guilt and charity, and expect the rest of us to, for some odd reason. They're just amplifying what nogs began. And get butthurt when the remaining sane of us don't fall for it.

9. Their superiority complex

In addition to thinking they created erything, they also think they're superior at everything, from athletics, the arts, academics, and whites and others are inherantly inferior. If a white or any other person had an ego like this, they'd be torn down immediately. But no, we must pwotecc the fwagile bwack ego. Thry often dismiss anything done by a nonblack person or assume they stole it from a nog.

In conclusion...

My hatred for blacks can be summed up by the following:
  1. Rewriting history
  2. Brainwashing others
  3. Being loud and obnoxious
  4. Superiority complex
  5. Thuggish and violent
  6. Gaslighting behavior
  7. Entitlement
This is from someone from a left wing family and left wing area. I ended up hating them regardless, and nothing can convince me otherwise at this point.

So what are your reasons?

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
509.jpg

Mr. Brown

kiwifarms.net
In high school (UK) the school cafeteria used to sell cans of cola. One day we came in and the head master explaining this would stop as the school took some pledge to sell healthy food and whatever.

little 14 year old entrepreneur me started to take cans of coke into school and sell them for 50p. I'd buy giant multipacks and sell 40-50 cans per day, started using a 50l hiking bag as my school bag to carry more coke, I'd go home at lunch time and restock, I'd load it up until I could barely walk. After a couple of weeks I was known for this, I was the coke kid.

Eventually other kids did similar things, the kids that tried to sell coke failed but people would sell cookies, crisps, chocolate bars and other stuff which was now banned from the school cafeteria. Teachers caught on and one by one the selling kids fell, for some reason I didn't.

But then came the black kids. They started to fill the gaps of the selling kids that had been caught, there was the black cookie kid and the black chocolate bar kid.

It was at this point where little battles would kick off. As you're in PE out on the sports field a black kid would stay back in the dressing room and steal my coke. They began snitching, I had my bag searched one day but they only found 3 cans of coke. I said they were for me, I don't sell coke. They would follow you after school and try and rob your money at the end of the day when you sold all your shit, this is when they beat me up and took £30 of my profits.

At this point I just stopped, selling in school could make you £100-£150 a week which at the time was slightly less than half of a 40 hour minimum wage job so it was pretty good for a 14/15 year old. The black kids ruined it with their thug life gangster rap inspired stupidness.

We could have all thrived with our different niches, they got greedy and fucked up a good game.

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
In high school (UK) the school cafeteria used to sell cans of cola. One day we came in and the head master explaining this would stop as the school took some pledge to sell healthy food and whatever.

little 14 year old entrepreneur me started to take cans of coke into school and sell them for 50p. I'd buy giant multipacks and sell 40-50 cans per day, started using a 50l hiking bag as my school bag to carry more coke, I'd go home at lunch time and restock, I'd load it up until I could barely walk. After a couple of weeks I was known for this, I was the coke kid.

Eventually other kids did similar things, the kids that tried to sell coke failed but people would sell cookies, crisps, chocolate bars and other stuff which was now banned from the school cafeteria. Teachers caught on and one by one the selling kids fell, for some reason I didn't.

But then came the black kids. They started to fill the gaps of the selling kids that had been caught, there was the black cookie kid and the black chocolate bar kid.

It was at this point where little battles would kick off. As you're in PE out on the sports field a black kid would stay back in the dressing room and steal my coke. They began snitching, I had my bag searched one day but they only found 3 cans of coke. I said they were for me, I don't sell coke. They would follow you after school and try and rob your money at the end of the day when you sold all your shit, this is when they beat me up and took £30 of my profits.

At this point I just stopped, selling in school could make you £100-£150 a week which at the time was slightly less than half of a 40 hour minimum wage job so it was pretty good for a 14/15 year old. The black kids ruined it with their thug life gangster rap inspired stupidness.

We could have all thrived with our different niches, they got greedy and fucked up a good game.
Off topic but damn, as far as I can remember USA schools never allowed sodas/fizzy drinks. Well, only for the teachers, but they were strict with it. And this was before Michael Robinson aka Michelle Obama tried and failed to make school kids eat better.

Reminds me of an incident in my school. Our teacher never showed up to our math class one day. Just never showed. Oh cool! 45 minutes of free time! Make sure we're not too loud so teachers in other rooms don't catch on.

Nope, guess who had to ruin it. A few nigger kids kept running into the hallway, shouting at their homies in other classrooms, then ran back into the classroom. Yep, a teacher passing by caught them doing that, and the jig(aboo) was up. Damn niggers really ruin everything sometimes.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost didn't include this one, because it isn't nigs fault that soyboy whites are easily brainwashed by their niglogic (nogic?). But yeah, we all notice this already. Tons of SJW whites, Asians, whoever, who believe blacks are the ultimate superior people.

"But didn't white SJWs start this shit??". Fuck no. They found it on some niggers blog post and ran with it out of guilt and charity, and expect the rest of us to, for some odd reason. They're just amplifying what nogs began. And get butthurt when the remaining sane of us don't fall for it.
I was thinking about this myself recently, how how did white SJWs actually happen?

Many of what we call an SJW are often white urban hipsters, I was looking back at what that culture was a decade and a decade plus ago and came to the realization that while white urban hipsters were always left leaning, they weren't really politically correct, they didn't walk on eggshells like today.

I think what happened is starting around 2012 in a big way minorities really started to heavily guilt trip white urban hipsters about their smug, above it all attitude and accuse them of racism, since they were left leaning they bought into this guilt tripping whole hog and thus the modern white SJW was born.

Putting aside all the other stuff, you have a good point here, the "Woke" school of thought was not entirely an invention of white liberals, most of it was probably invented by minorities themselves and white liberals were easily guilt tripped into taking it and running with it.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WARNING: Thread contains some powerleveling.

Too many people just call us nigger-haters old style conservative klanners, and claim they know all about us. The reality is, they don't know shit, and refuse to listen. (I've been accused of whitesplaining for explaining shit about my own race and life. Talk about gaslighting.)

So, what are your valid reasons for not loving all blacks or other races? Surely you have some. I can think of a lot.

1. Early childhood and teenage experiences.

I'm from a diverse area of the USA. Enough said. School was at least a quarter nog if not more. This was until the early 2010s. They all did that gangsta/thug shit despite being from middle class 2 parent households with more money than my white family, so it came off as extreme LARPing.

They had no diversity among themselves whatsoever, all of them were like this with very few exceptions. Meanwhile, the other races had it all: jocks, preps, skaters, druggie, aspies, valedictorians, wannabe rednecks, theaterfags, list goes on. But the wiggers managed to make the blacks seem like the only cool ones, with the rest of us brainwashed into self loathing and emulating them to fit in.

Not to mention, these nogs were often mean as hell and would bully anyone not like themselves.

2. Internet nogs rewriting history

Yes we all know about Kangz, which deserves a passing mention as a segue. They claim Africa is the richest and most diverse continent with the most history. So then why claim to be the first samurai, or first vikings, or first native Americans? Why not focus on the best continent?

This historical rewriting I've seen even from nogs I went to school with. Acting as if my diverse black-worshiping school was "so rayciss", that whitey "gatekept" them out of spergdoms like scifi or fantasy shit.

That's total and utter bullshit. I was a witness, and the shit they claim didn't fucking happen. Black nerds were bullied by their own race for not acting like thugs, and they came to us whiteys and Asians for acceptance and we gave them it. Their own fucking race kept them out of it, not us.

Its painful to see these nignerds turn so anti-white, bring this shit into majority whites groups and hobbies, and reverse-gentrify the place like how they turn cities into inhospitable shitholes.

3. Do you hate all blacks?

No. I'd say there's even a 10% chance to find one you'd like in western society. They don't use social media so they don't get indoctrinated into this antiwhite bs. Or they just keep their thoughts to themselves and pretend to like everyone. There's black people I like who are respectable.

Then there are niggers, who just cause trouble and blame everything on whitey and try to take everything for themself.

4. Foreign nigs, mixed nigs

For nigs from shithole countries, they're a mixed bag, as are actual mixed ones. More and more I see them siding with woketivism. I see biracials attack their supportive white parent at every chance and denounce half of their identity to get nigger points and win oppression Olympics to please their absent deadbeat nigdad.

I also see shithole nigs move to western countries, then attack the people who gave them a decent civilized life. Look at "European PoC" on Twitter, holy fuck it's a goldmine of this. I'm not saying they all do, but a decent number.

But some are respectable, as I said. Just gotta find em.

5. The entitlement

Arguably their worst trait. Ever hear them get butthurt when an issue isn't focused on them? When a piece of media has no black people in it? When someone doesn't know of an obscure Z-list black actor or rapper?

This is nigger entitlement. That the world must revolve around them just because they face some unique issues. "WE DYING OUT HERE" is one I hear a lot and have seen posted on here from Nigger Twitter. So because some Amerinigs get murdered, the world has to drop all their issues to care about only that?

That and "YOU CANT POST THAT, ITS RACIST" etc.

Listen here, nigger: you do not own social media. Well, sadly some control it now. But they didn't make it.

All the mainstream sites- Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, fucking Reddit, 4chan, etc... started by white cishet men. All of them. They weren't made specially for you niggers. You can't tell us what to do on sites made by white men. And there's some extra entitlement thrown in when nogs on Twitter have "white men don't interact" in their bio, on a site made by one. Reminds me of that old white guy who didn't want black guys at a basketball game (bad example though, basketball was made by a white guy but you know).

Learn to recognize their entitlement and gaslighting, and never fall for it.

6. Their misinterpretation and false information

Ever see a nog explain why or how "wypipo" do something, and its completely wrong? And they won't listen to the very people they try to explain about when being corrected? Ever have a nog claim that a white is "trying to be oppressed", when in reality, we just want to vent about their awful behaviors? They tend to gaslight everyone who disagrees with them.

I swear they all act like spergs on social media, with no communication skills whatsoever.

7. Other inconveniences

I can't understand their niggerbabble ebonics ("AAVE" uwu). They talk too fucking loud about shit nobody cares about. They claim to be open minded but are some of the most bigoted people I've ever met. Oh and how violent they can be. I can go on.

8. Brainwashing non-nogs to agree with them

9. Their superiority complex

In addition to thinking they created erything, they also think they're superior at everything, from athletics, the arts, academics, and whites and others are inherantly inferior. If a white or any other person had an ego like this, they'd be torn down immediately. But no, we must pwotecc the fwagile bwack ego. Thry often dismiss anything done by a nonblack person or assume they stole it from a nog.

In conclusion...

My hatred for blacks can be summed up by the following:
  1. Rewriting history
  2. Brainwashing others
  3. Being loud and obnoxious
  4. Superiority complex
  5. Thuggish and violent
  6. Gaslighting behavior
  7. Entitlement
This is from someone from a left wing family and left wing area. I ended up hating them regardless, and nothing can convince me otherwise at this point.

So what are your reasons?
Are you just mad because a black guy banged your mom?

Cheerlead-in-Chief

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Do I have to? fine. I was always The New Kid at two middle schools. One Middle School was being literally rebuilt. A Mexican bully, his female cousin best friend and 'boyfriend' targeted me because I responded. Same went for Blacks so I skipped the class for a week.
Second Middle school: A Black boy and a Hispanic girl laughed their asses off at the pronunciation of shitty illegal cul-de-sac. My first 'best friend' wrote down her number onto my Palm so I joined their friend group. Another New Girl also Black demanded I draw her after she tore a drawing I was proud of and placed on the lunch table "Because it was there and I was mad." Sometime before failing she admitted "I went to the Candy Shop" (50 Cent Song) to everyone's indifference. Second semester: 'Best Friend' introduced me to an obese bully. Both had the same Chorus class and she literally devices a made-up crush, where she's the "messenger" complete with retarded risqué notes and despite my advice "tear these notes and flush them down the toilet!" Of course 'Best Friend' never listened
As an aside the same 'Best Friend' literally dragged my butt to a girl's stall and assumed that I wrote down how I want to kill myself. I bluntly told her I didn't write in the stall at all.

And Obese bully constantly made up sexual stories about any girl and in Freshman year she made 2 sexual ones about me...the first one simply because I dared not go to the bus on a Friday, where any last Friday is dubbed "Krunk-Day!" (Including.spring break)