Your reason for hating blacks? - Actual valid reasons. Powerleveling included.

Longcat

Antisocial Injustice Wizard
kiwifarms.net
I’m not American, but my country does try to copy the US in a lot of aspects, and indigenous issues here are treated much the same as those of black Americans. While I’ll always stand by the opinion it’s stupid to generalise an entire population of people, the way things are going in the States has made me much less sympathetic to the black community over there.

In particular it’s the way they tend to be very focused on group identity - everything runs contrary to the “we’re all human” narrative, the way there’s a big deal of distinguishing themselves from the white population. It’s like segregation never really ended but this time it’s self imposed, and the “cultural appropriation is bad” narrative doesn’t help. You see it in many aspects of the black culture - AAVE, the natural hair movement, food, music, the ghetto names you sometimes hear (Shaniqua, LaQuisha, DeShawn etc). I’d have no issue with this if they were less protective of this culture and open to outsiders taking interest in it, like how Asian people tend to be welcoming to outsiders who take interest in their cultures (if they aren’t living in the west and brainwashed into the cult of woke) but no, blacks go around partaking in their own culture while keeping others out. BLM hasn’t helped in this regard either, in fact they’ve made it worse. Not to mention gangs and how crime is acceptable to them. It’s hard not to roll my eyes when I see someone on social media behaving like a walking stereotype. And anyone who defies these expectations and tries to better themselves gets accused of “acting white”, which doesn’t help, and the activists give zero shits about improving the image of their community as that’d give them nothing to complain about anymore.

So it’s the culture, not the people. If you’re black and aren’t like that and want to just do your own thing, that’s great - don’t listen to people who call you a race traitor or whatever. But what does bother me is how black American culture is treated as a sacred cow that nobody dares criticise despite all its flaws.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
To be honest I don't hate black people. I work with a metric fuckton of black people and with the guys it's always a bro-out and old black women like me for reason I really don't understand. What I hate is the culture of entitlement at large in the black community and this white man's burden bullshit in the media for the past decade. HEY MSM! They are all not innocent little children that don't know any better, they are adults and should be held to the consequences of their actions, stop blaming everyone else for the problems in the black community. Stop glossing over the obscene amount of black on black violence in this country. And for fuck's sake stop inciting more violence by misreporting facts and twisting shit to get ratings.
I feel ya.

Ain't gonna happen, tho....

Rugbrøds Crunch

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention, your men are importing them as exotic fetish bed wench whores, so check who started the problem

They're mostly here as "refugees" this gorilla sex import is rare and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the only one.

Foreign wives here isn't that uncommon, but it's usually Scandinavians. The native ones, not their imports.

I live in a medium sized town (for Iceland) we don't have any nogs. We have like three asians. Tons of Eastern Europeans.

I am not being hyperbolic. Only about 340k people in Iceland and most of those are in Reykjavik. A drop of shit is noticeable in a solid field of snow.

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling most of you guys have never met a black person in your life

I was born and raised around them. I went to schools full of them. I'm surrounded by them online now.

They're mostly here as "refugees" this gorilla sex import is rare and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the only one.

Foreign wives here isn't that uncommon, but it's usually Scandinavians. The native ones, not their imports.

I live in a medium sized town (for Iceland) we don't have any nogs. We have like three asians. Tons of Eastern Europeans.

I am not being hyperbolic. Only about 340k people in Iceland and most of those are in Reykjavik. A drop of shit is noticeable in a solid field of snow.

I was gonna say, isn't Icelandic citizenship extremely difficult to get?

That said, it seems other Nordics love their imported brown peoples, although usually Asians. And the men doing it are ugly soyboys.

Also seems like Eastern Euros are the nogs of white people.

But anyway, lucky you for being in a place that respects your own. Some of us are not so lucky.

I've lived and worked around black people all my life. My resentment comes from personal experiences.

Exactly. Those of us with the most resentment generally have experiences like these..

Funny because a lot of my friends are black and they're more chill, educated and probably make more money than 99% of this thread

Where was this? A mostly white area with 3% black population who were well behaved?

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Those of us with the most resentment generally have experiences like these..
Honestly, I've had positive experiences with black people. I think their problems are cultural, but sadly modern identity politics prevents them from doing any introspection or making changes to their own communities. My worst experiences with black people tend to be with ones who are from the South. To be fair, I've also had problems with Southern whites too. I'll just admit I hate the South overall. Yes, I've lived there too.

Back my original point though. I've had black friends turn on me because being black was more important than being friends. That cuts pretty deep. I've witnessed, and experienced, blacks using the race card too many times and just let it slide. I used to be on the white guilt bandwagon too! I took it for so long because I assumed I deserved it. It wasn't until my mid twenties that I finally snapped out of it.

I'm not out to get black people. I don't want to take away their rights or anything evil like that. However, they're certainly convincing me that self-segregation may be an ideal solution if they simply don't want to get along no matter how many sacrifices and concessions whites make.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a tip: Never turn your back on Wesley. That little shit never brought his own pencils and always stole someone else's when they weren't looking. Fuck you Wesley.

Beyond that, I can't think of any other black people that have given me reason to hate them.

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
I've had black friends turn on me because being black was more important than being friends. That cuts pretty deep. I've witnessed, and experienced, blacks using the race card too many times and just let it slide. I used to be on the white guilt bandwagon too! I took it for so long because I assumed I deserved it. It wasn't until my mid twenties that I finally snapped out of it.

I'm not out to get black people. I don't want to take away their rights or anything evil like that. However, they're certainly convincing me that self-segregation may be an ideal solution if they simply don't want to get along no matter how many sacrifices and concessions whites make.

Almost the exact same story here. Lost my black former friends because being blackity black became their main personality trait. Including a really good one who I really miss still. Oh well. She chose it. I was also a former SJWish person but I still would secretly make nigger jokes lol.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone let a niggerbuck babysit a child?? There was even a recent story of one killing a niglet. They kill their own, much less others. Must've been a coal burner or SJW parents.

But he's trying, he's trying, he's trying, he's trying.

While recently some Nigger-Americans do go to Ghana or Nigeria (they have a whole "back 2 da mudda land" movement), it seems most choose Northern Europe, adding to the brown immigrant pile. I feel sorry that the SJW ones end up over there. But on the other hand...

View attachment 2107627
They seem to favor "exotic" nogs over "mundane, boring" Euros.

View attachment 2107629
Not to mention, your men are importing them as exotic fetish bed wench whores, so check who started the problem.
The baby was white, so I'm guessing SJW parents .

Is it racist to say that blacks have lower IQ than whites?
Would it be power leveling for me to point out that my IQ is only a couple of points shy of being literally double that of the average U.S. black;s? * The truth is what it is.

*It's just a test score.

Last edited:

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
Off topic but damn, as far as I can remember USA schools never allowed sodas/fizzy drinks. Well, only for the teachers, but they were strict with it. And this was before Michael Robinson aka Michelle Obama tried and failed to make school kids eat better.
Zoomer confirmed. Anyway, I don't hate blacks but I do hate dindus. The tendency to self segregate is a net positive but it sucks in individual cases. I also had a good black friend. He was a dorky nerd in the best way possible. He was done with me the split second another nerdy black dude showed up.

Serialmom

kiwifarms.net
WARNING: Thread contains some powerleveling.

Too many people just call us nigger-haters old style conservative klanners, and claim they know all about us. The reality is, they don't know shit, and refuse to listen. (I've been accused of whitesplaining for explaining shit about my own race and life. Talk about gaslighting.)

So, what are your valid reasons for not loving all blacks or other races? Surely you have some. I can think of a lot.

1. Early childhood and teenage experiences.

I'm from a diverse area of the USA. Enough said. School was at least a quarter nog if not more. This was until the early 2010s. They all did that gangsta/thug shit despite being from middle class 2 parent households with more money than my white family, so it came off as extreme LARPing.

They had no diversity among themselves whatsoever, all of them were like this with very few exceptions. Meanwhile, the other races had it all: jocks, preps, skaters, druggie, aspies, valedictorians, wannabe rednecks, theaterfags, list goes on. But the wiggers managed to make the blacks seem like the only cool ones, with the rest of us brainwashed into self loathing and emulating them to fit in.

Not to mention, these nogs were often mean as hell and would bully anyone not like themselves.

2. Internet nogs rewriting history

Yes we all know about Kangz, which deserves a passing mention as a segue. They claim Africa is the richest and most diverse continent with the most history. So then why claim to be the first samurai, or first vikings, or first native Americans? Why not focus on the best continent?

This historical rewriting I've seen even from nogs I went to school with. Acting as if my diverse black-worshiping school was "so rayciss", that whitey "gatekept" them out of spergdoms like scifi or fantasy shit.

That's total and utter bullshit. I was a witness, and the shit they claim didn't fucking happen. Black nerds were bullied by their own race for not acting like thugs, and they came to us whiteys and Asians for acceptance and we gave them it. Their own fucking race kept them out of it, not us.

Its painful to see these nignerds turn so anti-white, bring this shit into majority whites groups and hobbies, and reverse-gentrify the place like how they turn cities into inhospitable shitholes.

3. Do you hate all blacks?

No. I'd say there's even a 10% chance to find one you'd like in western society. They don't use social media so they don't get indoctrinated into this antiwhite bs. Or they just keep their thoughts to themselves and pretend to like everyone. There's black people I like who are respectable.

Then there are niggers, who just cause trouble and blame everything on whitey and try to take everything for themself.

4. Foreign nigs, mixed nigs

For nigs from shithole countries, they're a mixed bag, as are actual mixed ones. More and more I see them siding with woketivism. I see biracials attack their supportive white parent at every chance and denounce half of their identity to get nigger points and win oppression Olympics to please their absent deadbeat nigdad.

I also see shithole nigs move to western countries, then attack the people who gave them a decent civilized life. Look at "European PoC" on Twitter, holy fuck it's a goldmine of this. I'm not saying they all do, but a decent number.

But some are respectable, as I said. Just gotta find em.

5. The entitlement

Arguably their worst trait. Ever hear them get butthurt when an issue isn't focused on them? When a piece of media has no black people in it? When someone doesn't know of an obscure Z-list black actor or rapper?

This is nigger entitlement. That the world must revolve around them just because they face some unique issues. "WE DYING OUT HERE" is one I hear a lot and have seen posted on here from Nigger Twitter. So because some Amerinigs get murdered, the world has to drop all their issues to care about only that?

That and "YOU CANT POST THAT, ITS RACIST" etc.

Listen here, nigger: you do not own social media. Well, sadly some control it now. But they didn't make it.

All the mainstream sites- Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, fucking Reddit, 4chan, etc... started by white cishet men. All of them. They weren't made specially for you niggers. You can't tell us what to do on sites made by white men. And there's some extra entitlement thrown in when nogs on Twitter have "white men don't interact" in their bio, on a site made by one. Reminds me of that old white guy who didn't want black guys at a basketball game (bad example though, basketball was made by a white guy but you know).

Learn to recognize their entitlement and gaslighting, and never fall for it.

6. Their misinterpretation and false information

Ever see a nog explain why or how "wypipo" do something, and its completely wrong? And they won't listen to the very people they try to explain about when being corrected? Ever have a nog claim that a white is "trying to be oppressed", when in reality, we just want to vent about their awful behaviors? They tend to gaslight everyone who disagrees with them.

I swear they all act like spergs on social media, with no communication skills whatsoever.

7. Other inconveniences

I can't understand their niggerbabble ebonics ("AAVE" uwu). They talk too fucking loud about shit nobody cares about. They claim to be open minded but are some of the most bigoted people I've ever met. Oh and how violent they can be. I can go on.

8. Brainwashing non-nogs to agree with them

I almost didn't include this one, because it isn't nigs fault that soyboy whites are easily brainwashed by their niglogic (nogic?). But yeah, we all notice this already. Tons of SJW whites, Asians, whoever, who believe blacks are the ultimate superior people.

"But didn't white SJWs start this shit??". Fuck no. They found it on some niggers blog post and ran with it out of guilt and charity, and expect the rest of us to, for some odd reason. They're just amplifying what nogs began. And get butthurt when the remaining sane of us don't fall for it.

9. Their superiority complex

In addition to thinking they created erything, they also think they're superior at everything, from athletics, the arts, academics, and whites and others are inherantly inferior. If a white or any other person had an ego like this, they'd be torn down immediately. But no, we must pwotecc the fwagile bwack ego. Thry often dismiss anything done by a nonblack person or assume they stole it from a nog.

In conclusion...

My hatred for blacks can be summed up by the following:
  1. Rewriting history
  2. Brainwashing others
  3. Being loud and obnoxious
  4. Superiority complex
  5. Thuggish and violent
  6. Gaslighting behavior
  7. Entitlement
This is from someone from a left wing family and left wing area. I ended up hating them regardless, and nothing can convince me otherwise at this point.

So what are your reasons?
I don't hate anyone based on their race, assholes are assholes to me.

Kero

nothing touches me
kiwifarms.net
I don’t hate black people just because they’re black. I hate what they consider their “culture.”

It’s self destructive to them and dangerous to everyone else. Ever since the early 90s black music has steered their whole identity around crime, drugs, womanizing, and violence. They simultaneously want to be considered kings and queens but also the most oppressed people on the planet. They want white people to mind their own business but also pay for everything. Their leaders used to demand accountability and they wanted blacks to prove their equality through civility, but now it’s about white prostration just because they exist.

As much as I hate everything about that I also have to blame white people for enabling it. They buy into this nigger shit. Listen to their music, use their slang, post memes about it. No one is allowed to criticize black people anymore (and even their leaders refuse to) so they’ve taken the path of least resistance. It’s like a child with a parent who won’t discipline them.

I dunno, there’s blame to be had everywhere - white and black. Social media and hollywood and news corps hyperfocus this bullshit and fools eat it up so they keep pushing harder.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
Funny because a lot of my friends are black and they're more chill, educated and probably make more money than 99% of this thread

I won't get rude...but I'm just going to assume that you're a generation or two younger than me and that you hail from some very sheltered part of the US. For the vast majority of the rest of us this is not how it goes.