Your reason for hating blacks? - Actual valid reasons. Powerleveling included.

dorxter¼

kiwifarms.net
I was going to post all the things blacks did to me or that I had witnessed which made me "hate blacks" but then I started thinking.

Now for the true deep thoughts

If this question was reversed and posted to a forum of mostly black people, what would they say? I hate whites because....

White people always beat me up at school?
White people always stole my money any time I tried to buy drugs from them?
White people always beat me up for dating someone of the opposite color?
White people next door would keep me up all night with loud parties?
White people trashed my neighborhood and made my property value drop?
White people keyed me car just because?
White people got me kicked out of school by telling authorities I was saying racist things?
White people stole my dog and used it for bait in a dog fighting ring?
White people stole the rims off my car?
White people corrupted my children?
White people made my child's school grades drop?

Anyway, I give up, yall keep the list going

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
There is a minority of well behaved blacks out there, but since the majority are bad. There is too much of a risk of keeping the black race alive.

Don't even have to PL, it's hard to miss that keeping blacks alive isn't advantageous to society.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
I live in a multicultural city and niggers win their Ls compared to the other races easily.
_ Gypsies are peace of shit but at least they don't chimp out.
_ Spics just like to drink a lot and play volleyball after a hard working day.
_ Romanians are like spics so I don't care.
_ Moors are becoming more civilized. In my country they behave and they don't do shit like britbongland.
_Chinks have their little stores and don't bother anyone.
But niggers? They are still selling bootleg stuff and begging on super markets after being 20 years or more on my country. The other races moved forward better and at least they don't chimp out when someone of their kind dies at the rightful hands of the police.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Ive had a lot of interactions and experiences with blacks. My racism is a culmination of experiences. The truth is contact theory is completely backwards, it’s the whites who interact the least with blacks who are the most anti-racist. Unlike most whites, I’ve never been afraid of blacks. So I tend to get along well with them fine enough. Most white people act ridiculous around black people so it makes them think “dem wypipo be crazy” and I’d be inclined to agree. I’ve also done my share of oil drilling and in my experience black girls love white guys.

I’ll say black people are very superstitious in general, especially about white people. This causes them to make weird statements that they of course never back down on. One of my old roommates was insistent that white people never use washcloths, even though he could see the washcloths I had.

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
So here is a strange answer

At first I was gonna be edgy and I probably still am. Making me recall my childhood experiences actually changed my answer from the initial traumatic memory of being harassed. Black people were some of the closet friends I had in a small time sense. They have just as much drug abuse and assault statistics as any other or I might be biased from personal experience.

My racism points towards Whites, Slavs, Native Americans, and Asians. Arabs, Latinos, Indians are 2nd teir to me and I guess blacks hold the 100% human DNA in RL.

What I hate is the value of the Class System and the genetic co-relation to it. This involves tying a value to someone in the societal Hierarchy. Native Americans genetically hail from Asia and inherit Asian personality traits that seems to co-relate with increased psychopathy. Comapring Asian Culture to Native American culture is a different of evolution of the population being in competition with nature or it's own Urban environment. Asians are massively Authoritarian and I read that native American religion values neglect as a rule of nature. Whites seem to mirror this but cutrally are more of a 50/50 of the two as Europeans lived a lot like Colonial native Americans and were assimilated into civilization roughly 2000 years ago. Back to Asians China is the oldest known hotbed of civilization and would bear the people most assimilated to urban and agricultural life.

I drawn this from physiological information i accumulated from racial statistics according to mental health. I was obsessed about the suicide rate and felt that Whites, Asians and native American sabotage ourselves with our own phycoapthy where as blacks and Latinos have a unique social structure of community. So looking at a world from a White or Asian perspective we judge productivity and when we look at the Latino world we notice a lack there of and I believe this is based of the populations tendencies to naturally care for their own mental health over societal values. Statically Latinos have the lowest rate of Mental health Problems and death by suicide along side Blacks.

We judge blacks by the damage they stereotypical do to society but they inherit a isolated and more connected macro racial community from the rest of the United States and same with Latinos. On the outside they are prone to gang violence but this may be a tendency towards tribalism and violence is expressed in triablistic ways over personal abuse. I also noticed Whites, Natives, Indians, and Asians are cold in their judgment and treatment of people's flaws. I noticed this personally and from all the crap I see online. It's admiti in racial philosophical talks all the time as wel.

So saying this as scientifically as I can. White and Asian communities will abuse physiological weakness's more and collectively lower brain function that could carry into future generations and lead into a societal collapse. To me all the political theories behind control people we developed in the west is a guide to overriding humans. It could have caused this This burst of achievements we have experienced and now we're paying the price with the freakshow and retarded government.

China is a interesting example of the anxiety doomers experience in the west and the co-relations i notice between the United States and China in this sudo science societal collapse. China had a period of societal advancement similar to the whites over the last 400 years. China's achievement brought things such as chemistry to the world and the whites brought electricity and like Chinese our time is up I think. Native Americans have a unique social structure that seems outright abusive in nature and they are isolated in civilization among themselves. Reading from a jounral from somone travling with them he noted how they have a "rule of the forest" culture and if someone felt ill they left them behind. Phyociligal studies on reserves mention high rates of drug abuse and mental abuse between individuals.

Reconnected Whites, natives and Asians in the same ces pool. Native Americans are typically know for poverty as the root of metal health issues and drug abuse and the poverty has alwasy stemed from geological isolation of Native American reserves. As the Economy crashed for the Whites in North America so did the Mental health of the White population but Lations and Black were isolated in their communities immune to the physiological effects of poverty and there is many epidemics of mental health and drug abuse in Asia.

Reverse Hitler bitch!

This was sorta a shit post

Last edited:

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty hard for me to hate anyone on a personal level so none of this ever translates into irl spite. I don't even get mad when black vagrants scream in the street as I walk by, I just move on. Maybe if I was ever genuinely threatened by one I'd sing a different tune of course. But it's a combination of things already stated. Few of which affect me personally but I won't pretend I don't know.

If I had to single something it's the way people talk up their inherently unquantifiable contributions to our culture. Things I don't see why I have to be impressed by (except to show off how impressed I am for its own sake).

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
I was going to post all the things blacks did to me or that I had witnessed which made me "hate blacks" but then I started thinking.

Now for the true deep thoughts

If this question was reversed and posted to a forum of mostly black people, what would they say? I hate whites because....

White people always beat me up at school?
White people always stole my money any time I tried to buy drugs from them?
White people always beat me up for dating someone of the opposite color?
White people next door would keep me up all night with loud parties?
White people trashed my neighborhood and made my property value drop?
White people keyed me car just because?
White people got me kicked out of school by telling authorities I was saying racist things?
White people stole my dog and used it for bait in a dog fighting ring?
White people stole the rims off my car?
White people corrupted my children?
White people made my child's school grades drop?

Anyway, I give up, yall keep the list going
White people beat on me more than black people and I'm white. Whites are fucking cannibals!

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
awfulracistandrewhussie.jpg

'ate Brits.
'ate Indians,
'ate French.
'ate Tinkers.
'ate Jews.
'ate women.
Love niggers.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
I don't hate blacks obviously, but I hate what the black community is becoming. Even MORE completely unwilling to accept any personal responsibiility or agency. Hell, if you even suggest black people can "rise up and overcome", they will scream at you on Twitter about how your falling into white supremacist tropes and that it's literally impossible.

I get more concerned looks from old white people now than I did 18 months ago because they're afraid I'm some crazy BLM militant.

It's like, actual neo Nazis and white supremacists believe that black people are just a bunch of criminals and thugs. Now, BLM is openly stating that black people can commit felonies with impunity and that it's white supremacy if you are upset about being robbed because "lives are worth more than property." Jesus Christ, can you at least pretend to not be the type of people that actual racists think we are?

But I'm just a house nigger, an Uncle Tom, and a Carlton, so what the fuck do I know?
Feels, and same basically. People are increasingly destroying any middle ground or nuance, and the one thing that should be pointed out is that black ghetto culture is essentially redneck culture for black people. There are some qwerks that can be jovial, there may be people who are within the ghetto culture that do well enough for themselves and take responsibility for their own lives (more rare as of late), but at its core, it is an equivilent of redneck culture.

Saying that, its def gotten worse than redneck culture, the welfare culture in the UK, or other lower class cultures. The things people are saying about ghetto black people taking no responsibility is true, and its a bummer overall. Blacks are also some of the most racist people towards their own race when they attempt to break that mold.

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
define cavebeasts
and define us

i just dont want to make assumptions and answer the question wrong
cavebeasts are those foul albino creatures created by the evil scientist Yakub on the island of Patmos. White 'people' are failed experiments, designed only to be cumdumpsters and helpmeets for black people.
Us, means those who possess Godliness through the possession of melanin.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
cavebeasts are those foul albino creatures created by the evil scientist Yakub on the island of Patmos. White 'people' are failed experiments, designed only to be cumdumpsters and helpmeets for black people.
Us, means those who possess Godliness through the possession of melanin.
Are we talking about race relations or the plot to a shitty jrpg