Your reason for hating blacks? - Actual valid reasons. Powerleveling included.

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate black people.

But i have noticed there's some strange us/them mentality. If a black guy becomes successful his family outcast or will claim he is white. It's almost like a mindset some black people have, a mindset of acting a specific way or doing something specific and when one guy or girl goes against it they are no longer "real niggers" or whatever.

A more public example would be how some people that are black hate on Denzel Washington and proclaim him to be white, and things like that. Just because the guy is successful.

Also constantly making a category for minorities actually drives a wedge between us all, it cheapens the achievements of everybody. I want to see a black singer win an award for being a SINGER. Not an Urban Singer or Black Singer. Because he is just a singer with a black skin-tone.

Martin Luther King was pretty right with what he said, he said it was about being people. Not about being black or white or yellow. It's just about being people.

The black community has serious issues and i do wonder if anything will ever change. It seems like the media like to stroke the flames to cause more division repeatedly. The George Floyd case being a prime example - how was it racist? Did the officer call George Floyd 'nigga' and stamp on his neck? did he call him black? No. He was arresting a man who happened to die due to drug problems and the media pinned all this stuff onto the narrative. Had the officer (and other cases) genuinely racially attacked these victims i'd support BLM. But 99% of these cases involve someone resisting and not keeping their hands visible.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive had a lot of interactions and experiences with blacks. My racism is a culmination of experiences. The truth is contact theory is completely backwards, it’s the whites who interact the least with blacks who are the most anti-racist. Unlike most whites, I’ve never been afraid of blacks. So I tend to get along well with them fine enough. Most white people act ridiculous around black people so it makes them think “dem wypipo be crazy” and I’d be inclined to agree. I’ve also done my share of oil drilling and in my experience black girls love white guys.

I’ll say black people are very superstitious in general, especially about white people. This causes them to make weird statements that they of course never back down on. One of my old roommates was insistent that white people never use washcloths, even though he could see the washcloths I had.
See, I don't think you're a racist either. If you're able to be friends with black people and see some of them as equals you're just judging people by the content of their character. There's nothing wrong with noticing and judging cultural differences imo.

Half the people in this thread are complaining about black cultures or specific black people. If you didn't call yourselves racists or niggerhaters you might come off as normal. I mean, nerds of color often prefer hanging out with whites and asians because that's the color of most other nerds. That doesn't make them niggerhaters or white supremacists, they just get along best with people who have similar interests.

There is a minority of well behved blacks out there, but since the majority are bad. There is too much of a risk of keepingv the black race alive.

Don't even have to PL, it's hard to miss that keeping blacks alive isn't advantageous to society.
Now that's true blue racism. It's also unbelievably dumb so I assume it's a shitpost.

Last edited:

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
I stand by what I said earlier, but I wanted to elaborate on it in one way. I don't hate black people, but I do hate their culture. I absolutely despise modern American black culture. Black people I've known who have little or nothing to do with it are great people. The ones who insist on being stereotypes are the ones who maintain the shitty status quo. Naturally, they're egged by black nationalists and race grifters. Often, these nationalists and grifters hypocritically don't follow the stereotype when they're not in public.

This isn't a problem exclusive to American blacks, but it's just more obvious with them; or, rather, any group or society is susceptible to being manipulated by demogogues.

Last edited:

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
Now that's true blue racism. It's also unbelievably dumb so I assume it's a shitpost.
Not like it has anything with laws. Why should we whites set us up to a disadvantage, when most of you niggers kill your own kind like the animals you are? Heck, the rona affect the ghetto's more.
Fuck that. I still hate you, but going to jail for killing maybe 1-2 niggers doesn't do anything and make me the losing end. We need a new Hitler for it to be efficient enough.

But I give you that, most right wing posting are from edgelords. The Churchill shooting didn't even take out that many for it be worth it. The ones actually doing something is too retarded to come up with a good plan.
I don't hate the color of them, but the black culture is damaged beyond reversal. It's easier and less damaging overall to society to get rid of them.
I find it dumb of you wanting a more chaotic society. Multiculturalism has and will never work. Anybody who thinks that, deserve to be featured on the gore-sites.

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate the color of them, but the black culture is damaged being reversal. It's easier and less damaging overall to society to get rid of them.
I find it dumb of you wanting a more chaotic society. Multiculturalism has and will never work. Anybody who thinks that, deserve to be featured on the gore-sites.
Judging by your writing skills, I suspect you may be damaged beyond reversal. Or you live in some South American rainforest and you just started learning English. 🤔

Mr. Skeltal

Bone Poet
kiwifarms.net
I hate what they are today. I knew many of the Tuskegee Airmen and they were respectable men. Sure they had their dated rants about race and never lived up to their legacy but you could have an intelligent conversation with them. Hell, you could even disagree with them and they would still bother to talk with you.

The young thugs I had to suffer with in my upbringing were nothing like them. Nothing but stupidity and malice in their eyes. I only stopped getting picked on for being "smart" after I pulled a knife on one of those insufferable darkies.
My hometown was overrun by trash from the nearby major metropolitan area in '08 and that peaceful little slice of suburbia went from a place where women and children could safely walk through neighborhoods at night to nightly police helicopter pursuits of some welfare queen's "good boy" getting caught "turning his life around".

I hate their culture; the criminality, the arrogance, the ignorance, the pity-seeking - all of it. Give a modern black kid the world and he'll throw that opportunity away in favor of robbing the corner store for a 40 and some shit cigars. Even black kids from well-off families will posture like they're garbage from broken homes in an effort to be "a real nigga".

There are some hold-outs of yesterdecade's more respectable culture but they're too few and far between to make much of a difference.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, I don't think you're a racist either. If you're able to be friends with black people and see some of them as equals you're just judging people by the content of their character. There's nothing wrong with noticing and judging cultural differences imo.
Having a black friend is no defense against racism accusation (hint: there are no defenses).

I know a black guy that really liked a kind of electronic music that is mostly liked by neonazis, so he went to parties that were mostly neonazi. He got into a lot of fights, but he also made a lot of friends. For many of them he is the exception and it's fun to see him run into one of them on the street; you have this reflexive tensing in preperation of a fight with a couple of the guys and then another embraces him like a long lost brother and they're left standing there confused.

But they are still racist. Similarly a black person that has white friends can be very racist.

Racist essentially means having biases based on race. Noticing and judging differences is the core of what racism is. And practically everyone does it.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having a black friend is no defense against racism accusation (hint: there are no defenses).

I know a black guy that really liked a kind of electronic music that is mostly liked by neonazis, so he went to parties that were mostly neonazi. He got into a lot of fights, but he also made a lot of friends. For many of them he is the exception and it's fun to see him run into one of them on the street; you have this reflexive tensing in preperation of a fight with a couple of the guys and then another embraces him like a long lost brother and they're left standing there confused.

But they are still racist. Similarly a black person that has white friends can be very racist.

Racist essentially means having biases based on race. Noticing and judging differences is the core of what racism is. And practically everyone does it.
If that's all it is yeah, everyone is somewhat racist and it's as natural as breathing.

It only becomes a problem when mild biases turn into a desire to hurt others or take away their rights because of their race.

What electronic music were they into, btw? It's kind of funny to imagine nazi ravers.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A specific kind of dutch hardcore and hakken, I wasn't interested enough to remember.

Very problematic. No, even absent of this it is regarded as a problem.
It depends on how it's worded, I think. There's people who would vehemently deny being racist who prefer some cultures to others and are aware of being somewhat biased. See: most Europeans who hate Gypsies.

Personally, I'm not offended by "racism" unless the racist treats racial groups like hiveminds and wants to punish people for being born in the wrong group.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends on how it's worded, I think. There's people who would vehemently deny being racist who prefer some cultures to others and are aware of being somewhat biased. See: most Europeans who hate Gypsies.

Personally, I'm not offended by "racism" unless the racist treats racial groups like hiveminds and wants to punish people for being born in the wrong group.
It doesn't really matter what does or doesn't offend you.

But no, if what you said was true, then someone like Jared Taylor would be regarded as very milquetoast (which he is), but it's dealing in fantasy, because the reality is that he's considered among the worst of racists. That's the reputation that is thrown on someone like him.

Autumnal Equinox

The owls are not what they seem...
kiwifarms.net
I don’t hate black people. I hate niggers. Same way I don’t hate gay people but I hate faggots.

I can’t stand anyone who embodies all the negative traits of their race/ethnicity/gender/whatever. If you’re a black guy who has 8 kids from 8 different women, does nothing to support them, has never worked a day in your life (cashing welfare checks isn’t work) is constantly fighting and getting in your face over petty stupid shit, you’re not a black guy, you’re a nigger. Those are the kind I can’t stand. Sad thing is though the black people that do make a positive impact on society or don’t have nigga moments 24/7 are ostracized by other blacks for “acting white”

it’s been used to death but Chris Rock was so spot on in his Black Guys vs. Niggers comedy bit

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
That's like saying the crime rate between men and women justifies sexual segregation because men hurt women much more commonly than vice versa. I'd prefer a world where gay marriage isn't mandatory and all babies aren't made in test tubes.
Except heterosexual relations are necessary for population.

Nignogs are necessary for...? Rap??
I've rubbed sholders with black people. They're fine. The lack of or the so called black community is cancer. Chris Rock explains it pretty well.
Lmao I always laught at anything he says... his blaccent is too much.
man i miss the old kiwi farms
What was it like?
Most CRT and BLM shit that you guys bitch about is being pushed by spoiled White yuppies * like every shitty trend and ideology in America/Europe * with a severe case of White Man's Burden.

Hell in the case of Daunte Wright the dude's family outright begged people not to turn it into a repeat of the Floyd riots.
Nope, hate that misconception. Go on black parts of Twitter, YouTube, black universities, etc. Blacks start it. Whites re-tweet it and maybe do their own take on it, which changes it a bit but still they didn't start it.
I was going to post all the things blacks did to me or that I had witnessed which made me "hate blacks" but then I started thinking.

Now for the true deep thoughts

If this question was reversed and posted to a forum of mostly black people, what would they say? I hate whites because....

White people always beat me up at school?
White people always stole my money any time I tried to buy drugs from them?
White people always beat me up for dating someone of the opposite color?
White people next door would keep me up all night with loud parties?
White people trashed my neighborhood and made my property value drop?
White people keyed me car just because?
White people got me kicked out of school by telling authorities I was saying racist things?
White people stole my dog and used it for bait in a dog fighting ring?
White people stole the rims off my car?
White people corrupted my children?
White people made my child's school grades drop?

Anyway, I give up, yall keep the list going
Tbh prolly sumthn bout "appropriation", caring about animal welfare, being too polite, and not adding 10,000 spices to every dish.
I live in a multicultural city and niggers win their Ls compared to the other races easily.
_ Gypsies are peace of shit but at least they don't chimp out.
_ Spics just like to drink a lot and play volleyball after a hard working day.
_ Romanians are like spics so I don't care.
_ Moors are becoming more civilized. In my country they behave and they don't do shit like britbongland.
_Chinks have their little stores and don't bother anyone.
But niggers? They are still selling bootleg stuff and begging on super markets after being 20 years or more on my country. The other races moved forward better and at least they don't chimp out when someone of their kind dies at the rightful hands of the police.
By Moors, you mean Arabs?

Also I thought you were Spanish so what does spic mean in this case??
Ive had a lot of interactions and experiences with blacks. My racism is a culmination of experiences. The truth is contact theory is completely backwards, it’s the whites who interact the least with blacks who are the most anti-racist. Unlike most whites, I’ve never been afraid of blacks. So I tend to get along well with them fine enough. Most white people act ridiculous around black people so it makes them think “dem wypipo be crazy” and I’d be inclined to agree. I’ve also done my share of oil drilling and in my experience black girls love white guys.

I’ll say black people are very superstitious in general, especially about white people. This causes them to make weird statements that they of course never back down on. One of my old roommates was insistent that white people never use washcloths, even though he could see the washcloths I had.
Yep, those of us who grew up surrounded by nigs hate them the most. Areas that are majority nig have the worst ones.

And yeah the washcloth thing, I thought that was an online meme. Weird they fixate on that. But usually white women have like different sponge types they use for each body part; facial scrubber, body poof, exfoliator, so perhaps no cloth. Whereas blacks only use the sacred washcloths.
It's pretty hard for me to hate anyone on a personal level so none of this ever translates into irl spite. I don't even get mad when black vagrants scream in the street as I walk by, I just move on. Maybe if I was ever genuinely threatened by one I'd sing a different tune of course. But it's a combination of things already stated. Few of which affect me personally but I won't pretend I don't know.

If I had to single something it's the way people talk up their inherently unquantifiable contributions to our culture. Things I don't see why I have to be impressed by (except to show off how impressed I am for its own sake).
Yeah tbh it's their online and institution behaviors that bother me most. IRL I avoid issues since I stay out of their hoods.

But yeah that last part... everybody does it but blacks do it most, with shit they can't prove or outright lie about.
I mean, nerds of color often prefer hanging out with whites and asians because that's the color of most other nerds.
Not anymore. Now "blerds" (black nerds) are extremely anti-white thanks to social media and either form their own groups away from us or force their SJW shit into our fandoms. A few aren't like this but many are and are borderline lolcows.
This isn't a problem exclusive to American blacks, but it's just more obvious with them; or, rather, any group or society is susceptible to being manipulated by demogogues.
American nogs get butthurt and claim that other blacks always copy their shit, especially Britbong wogs.
Even black kids from well-off families will posture like they're garbage from broken homes in an effort to be "a real nigga".
Every nog in my school.

And then parent teacher conference night happens, and I see the parents and they're... not ghetto at all. Polite, decently spoken, amicable, respectable. It's like modern nogs go through an extended teen rebellion they never grow out of.
What is it with the Gyps, anyway? Why are thry do hated?

Euros will screech at me for being "racist", then 5 seconds later make a long rant about how they hate gaps. It's odd.