you're harboring like a whole universe in your body, dude - no but really you got a universe in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
hey guys, this is something I've wanted to share since like the past hour now. I've taken something to open my mind up a lot and after a lot of research I've come to the conclusion that there's basically like a whole different world under your skin and shit.

like I'm not kidding, there are cells and bacterias and atoms and everything in there. There's like a billion different unseeable things in your body that allow you to live. White Blood cells, Red Blood Cells, brain cells, and what makes up that stuff.

Also look at this shit for fuck's sakes
tumblr_o0ds3pPOGR1u1i4d4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0ds3pPOGR1u1i4d4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0ds3pPOGR1u1i4d4o3_1280.jpg

So, in conclusion, we literally are universes. Or at least worlds. There's like a whole civilization of microscopic bacterias and cells and stuff living in us. And tbqh, we are literally cells in a human body that is our universe, we just don't know it.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
Fun fact: For every one of your cells, there are ten micro-organisms within you. Some of them are beneficial, some are harmful, but most of them are just along for the ride. Your gut in particular is absolutely riddled with bacteria, and we don't even know what most of them are.
Holy fucking shit, this was basically what I was saying. I'm literally freaking out right now, I knew I was right.

Like all those things just live inside you. It's actually really cool.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
Holy fucking shit, this was basically what I was saying. I'm literally freaking out right now, I knew I was right.

Like all those things just live inside you. It's actually really cool.

We're just walking bacteria condos. You can even transplant some of your gut bacteria into another person; this has been suggested to be a cure for Celiac disease.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
hey guys, this is something I've wanted to share since like the past hour now. I've taken something to open my mind up a lot and after a lot of research I've come to the conclusion that there's basically like a whole different world under your skin and shit.

like I'm not kidding, there are cells and bacterias and atoms and everything in there. There's like a billion different unseeable things in your body that allow you to live. White Blood cells, Red Blood Cells, brain cells, and what makes up that stuff.

Also look at this shit for fuck's sakes
tumblr_o0ds3pPOGR1u1i4d4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0ds3pPOGR1u1i4d4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0ds3pPOGR1u1i4d4o3_1280.jpg

So, in conclusion, we literally are universes. Or at least worlds. There's like a whole civilization of microscopic bacterias and cells and stuff living in us. And tbqh, we are literally cells in a human body that is our universe, we just don't know it.
You smoked way too much of my weed.

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
Dude, does this mean that we're living in the body of a much more superior being and that superior being is living in the body of an even more superior being?
Are there aliens in our bodies?
Woah.

Status
Not open for further replies.