Inactive YouTalkTrash - ForeverWeening

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Kelly Bundy

I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.
kiwifarms.net
I used to lurk around the Trisha Paytas threads on YTT. It eventually became unbearable with the powerleveling, which also happens a lot in GG. People posting pictures of themselves and talking about their vaginas.. Yeah, no thank you.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I used to lurk around the Trisha Paytas threads on YTT. It eventually became unbearable with the powerleveling, which also happens a lot in GG. People posting pictures of themselves and talking about their vaginas.. Yeah, no thank you.

Well when you think about it, at the end of the day, they're just a couple of petty people with nothing else to do besides crying for attention on YTT. I seriously doubt that they have the balls to actually do things like sending faeces as face masks. :/

*I'm actually quite upset that they're talking shit about Michelle Phan. Like, what did she ever do to anyone?

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
Well when you think about it, at the end of the day, they're just a couple of petty people with nothing else to do besides crying for attention on YTT. I seriously doubt that they have the balls to actually do things like sending faeces as face masks. :/

*I'm actually quite upset that they're talking shit about Michelle Phan. Like, what did she ever do to anyone?
Wasn’t her makeup and skincare line hilariously shitty or something? Plus she’s not that great as a MUA and the business practices at Ipsy turned a lot of people off.

The YTT ladies are a weird bunch. Some of them care way too much, if you remember the whole fiasco in the Kai subforum with the girl who had like five accounts all with 2000+ posts.

Placebo

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!
kiwifarms.net
2960ufs.png
wtx937.png
2uyir8p.png

Leave the poor kid alone, Buffalo Bill.

Last edited:

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
There isn't a thread on Taj herself yet. Should we keep on tracking her crazy antics on this thread, or should a new thread be created?

bloodcoffee

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There isn't a thread on Taj herself yet. Should we keep on tracking her crazy antics on this thread, or should a new thread be created?

This thread is pretty dead and I'd assume YTT is where Taj is the most active. I don't think it's worth separating them.

Dr Mrs Fauci

kiwifarms.net
I don't think so, there's a screencap from Reddit floating around where she just goes off on how seeing any babies sends her into a homicidal rage or something. It's kinda creepy to be honest.

LOL sorry to jump in on an old thread and a post from 2015, but that was informative and interesting to see. This particular woman on reddit reminds me of Vegan Gains, as in also having angry thoughts towards babies at the very sight of them.

(I only got to this page because I was logging on to YouTalkTrash and suddenly found this KiwiFarms link to it]

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I imagine this news will make Kailyn Wilcher happy and sad at the same time, I think she lived to see the gossip about her there.
Definitely more sad than happy. She'll act happy on the outside, but seethe on the inside because part of the delusion of her being one of the popular kids came from a group of people talking about her on the internet. Though who knows, maybe she'll start stalking her thread on here.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
They're the female refugees from the old sunken ship of a site gurugossip. While most of us all know about the foreverkailyn aspect does anyone remember their intense hatred of Dulce candy and Michelle Phan? Their fixation with these two ladies was hilarious. They'd throw as many racist insults at them as they could and talk about these women being useless on youtube but it was definitely about jealousy over facial beauty and the money and sponsorships that came with that back then.

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
They're the female refugees from the old sunken ship of a site gurugossip. While most of us all know about the foreverkailyn aspect does anyone remember their intense hatred of Dulce candy and Michelle Phan? Their fixation with these two ladies was hilarious. They'd throw as many racist insults at them as they could and talk about these women being useless on youtube but it was definitely about jealousy over facial beauty and the money and sponsorships that came with that back then.
My "favorite" thing would be when they'd talk shit on Kailyn and her mom and call them racist, and then in the same breath they'd call Maureen things like "nignog" or "half breed."