YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
I never understood nolstiagla fags, they played the same games they played as an adult they would say how shitty and hard it is.
This guy is like Brainjak in human form, he store his own farts in ejuice carts in order to vape with them later in the day. It's like he saw Joe Anderson and thought "I can do that too" without understanding why guys like Anderson or MattewMetosis are liked by people

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
I took this from the /r/videos thread on CB's video that came out: https://imgur.com/a/UfrXBWq
For context, this is CB's email exchange he had with the creator of Kurzgesagt on the inaccuracies presented in the Addiction video.

When looking at Kurzgesagt's AMA, it seems like they've known about the inaccuracies, and have been sitting on correcting them for a while with a PR response, but got prodded towards it after CB seemed like he was going to present a hit-piece. Funny enough, despite CB being the one to post the logs, he still comes out looking like the whiny one, since he basically got put in the position of being the response, rather than the provoker.
better archive those screenshots before Kurzesagt's internet lawyer tries to remove them

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
"Hey, hey, hey! You can't show such vile stuff here!" The discord admin cries before returning to his "art" server full of cartoon toddlers in fox ears being raped.
"Creeps..." He whispers.
When people say that Western Civilisation is terminally decadent, they're often terrible people with a nasty ulterior motive. However that doesn't mean they're wrong.

Badonkadonk Trash

Kolhii head, you could've been KiwiFarms-Bones!
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, these cosplay videos were pure cringe when I was into Undertale (specifically Mettaton himself)

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, these cosplay videos were pure cringe when I was into Undertale (specifically Mettaton himself)

Cosplay tends to be cringe incarnate, regardless of what fandom it's in. There are very, VERY, few exceptions to this.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
AutisticDude I worked with a while back made a a YT channel in hopes of becoming “the next big thing” (his girlfriend’s words). It was never meant to be though, because no one wants to watch a fat, balding, baby-voiced, sped for anything except to laugh at him. His girlfriend is a huge SJW/Autistic advocate thing who monitors his chat and the 3 people that legitimately come to his streams only talk to her because they’re teenage boys and she’s a girl being nice to them.

He’s a piece of shit and one of the laziest and most useless humans I’ve ever had the displeasure of having to work with. Also he fucking smelled like death, and has a lot of unwarranted self-importance. He really thought LPers got big by just turning on a game and streaming. So it baffles him that after acquiring 186 followers (he does that like4like, follow4follow shit), no one shows up...except me lol. And I only watch because the schadenfreude-boner I get from moments like this...

Or this...

makes having to exist around his gross ass for a year all worth it in the end. :story:

So if you’re bored and want to watch a 25-year-old scream and cry in his bedroom when his retired Army dad is gone, causing his Down syndrome lookin’ gf to inch away from him while trying not to laugh, then please enjoy. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to play Kingdom Hearts and fight Riku on Destiny Island 43 times.

AnxiousRobin

Let’s mosey!
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't call him autistic but TheRightOpinion's videos are pretty bland. He took such a weird, interesting topic like Amberland and turned it into a snore fest. Why make the video when KF has all the information already? ?

Odie Esty

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't call him autistic but TheRightOpinion's videos are pretty bland. He took such a weird, interesting topic like Amberland and turned it into a snore fest. Why make the video when KF has all the information already? ?
He's got some good insight and his production quality is really good but dude is boring as hell. He doesn't make jokes and he's afraid to be seen as a drama channel even though that's exactly what he is. I hate getting recommended his stuff because even though I love that trash i can't sit through a video of his.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
He's got some good insight and his production quality is really good but dude is boring as hell. He doesn't make jokes and he's afraid to be seen as a drama channel even though that's exactly what he is. I hate getting recommended his stuff because even though I love that trash i can't sit through a video of his.
YouTube always recommends the worst shit possible.
Like how for some god forsaken reason I will never figure out, they keep recommending me shit-tier garbage like ScreenRant and TheRichest, even if I tell them I'm not interested.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino