YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

LifeguardHermit

Rest in peace Aussie50
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone sent me this but according to the two comments he took out a facebook ad for it. I mean hes not wrong but OOF

AnxiousRobin

Let’s mosey!
kiwifarms.net
He's got some good insight and his production quality is really good but dude is boring as hell. He doesn't make jokes and he's afraid to be seen as a drama channel even though that's exactly what he is. I hate getting recommended his stuff because even though I love that trash i can't sit through a video of his.
I think his script quality would improve if he cut out the repetitive parts and shaved at least 10 minutes off his videos.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Mumkey Jonez is gay and unfunny by the way
Pre-Banned Mumkey I would disagree.

However, Post-Banned Mumkey I see why. It's like the YouTube banhammer pretty much changed mumkey, now he ended exactly like IHE in the sense that he doesn't care about doing funny comedic content such as mumkey reviews or even playing the character and mask. Instead of focusing on low effort movie reviews that are pretty boring and occasionally doing interviews.

TL;DR old mumkey is dead, new mumkey is just another generic channel in the YouTube sewage pipeline.

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Karl Smallwood exceptional yet again. It’s a treat.

-calls gamergate racist
-endorses sonicfox
-“every piece of media is political”

And more!
Alright so after a bit more research I realised how intensely hypocritical the Sonicfox stuff is.

Karl says basically “you should tell racists in your audience to fuck off because otherwise your content is problematic and attracts racists.” He said this because he started a discord whic he immediately deleted because he had a cry over the memes being offensive to him.

Alright, so now we have this context Karl then endorses a guy who has art commissioned of him raping and killing other furries so he can beat off to it. Karl likes him tho because “conservatives get so triggered by a black gay furry umadbro?” I mean, considering the zoophile leaks this is a pretty shit take that only republicans dislike furries, but it gets better (or worse) that he endorses a rape fetishising mysoginist just to own the cons or whatever.

And this is after he says people should be deplatformed for saying icky things.

Honestly this is super interesting to me. Karl as big as he gets can’t stop himself from saying cringy easily debunked shit for someone who claims to research thoroughly. Might be potential thread material. His old Cracked stuff from 2014-ish could be a place to start since he had a slapfight with Warcorpse666 there.

Also he says “we have no agenda” about Fact Fiend right after calling all their critics manbabies and before endorsing a rapist furry. Stay classy, click baiting Cracked reject.

Last edited:

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I got a new one, I have a feeling this isn't the first time Austin's been here though.
Just keep tabs here, if you want. He says right at the 3:00 mark or so, that he'll delete this video when his "Theory" is proven wrong, when it was a dumb, biased, unclaimed theory anyways that holds no merit when looking at better business strategies such as actually making a movie.

Last edited:

Baron Flynt

Alive from 9 to 5
kiwifarms.net
Alright so after a bit more research I realised how intensely hypocritical the Sonicfox stuff is.

Karl says basically “you should tell racists in your audience to fuck off because otherwise your content is problematic and attracts racists.” He said this because he started a discord whic he immediately deleted because he had a cry over the memes being offensive to him.

Alright, so now we have this context Karl then endorses a guy who has art commissioned of him raping and killing other furries so he can beat off to it. Karl likes him tho because “conservatives get so triggered by a black gay furry umadbro?” I mean, considering the zoophile leaks this is a pretty shit take that only republicans dislike furries, but it gets better (or worse) that he endorses a rape fetishising mysoginist just to own the cons or whatever.

And this is after he says people should be deplatformed for saying icky things.

Honestly this is super interesting to me. Karl as big as he gets can’t stop himself from saying cringy easily debunked shit for someone who claims to research thoroughly. Might be potential thread material. His old Cracked stuff from 2014-ish could be a place to start since he had a slapfight with Warcorpse666 there.

Also he says “we have no agenda” about Fact Fiend right after calling all their critics manbabies and before endorsing a rapist furry. Stay classy, click baiting Cracked reject.
Huh, Smallwood used to be cool, for some reason after one of the videos it just went to shit for some reason, I think around the time he posted the Nickelback factoid click hole? Probably way before then. Either way, shocked to hear all of this from Smallwood. Then again, his Dick is probably thin and doesn't get long when it's hard, probably fucks guys and doesn't act like it, likely in his own ass? I wouldn't care. Just seems that way now.

Pre-Banned Mumkey I would disagree.

However, Post-Banned Mumkey I see why. It's like the YouTube banhammer pretty much changed mumkey, now he ended exactly like IHE in the sense that he doesn't care about doing funny comedic content such as mumkey reviews or even playing the character and mask. Instead of focusing on low effort movie reviews that are pretty boring and occasionally doing interviews.

TL;DR old mumkey is dead, new mumkey is just another generic channel in the YouTube sewage pipeline.
Sighs I already saw it all coming. I love Mumkey, but all of a sudden he started fucking some random redhead and thought he was some exiled personality after being banned, which he really wasn't. Just being like his idols, it didn't exactly get to him, it just kinda vanished from his mind in all the anger. At least someone's getting laid though.
Maybe it'll occur to him how he got to here, what it took. Personally, looking at Sheep (his gf) and her content and personality, knowing him, and seeing what's happened, it seems he's settling down in some way, for better or worse with Sheep and she's convinced him to just tame his Mumkey act, which he probably was using poorly, considering what he did to QuentinCuck (QuentinCuck deserved all of it but it still felt out of taste from Mumkey) after he got banned, which, is not appealing to even the farthest right wing female. Instead, he decided to spend time just being a a real person, I guess. I don't know, I'm no armchair psych. Just a lonely guy with the same kinda interests as him.
Hope he comes back to the land of the damned. He probably got his free ticket to Toontown, one way ride only. Laughing all the way.
And we will all miss you, buddy.
Asides from Ron/Pol. I don't think he'll miss anyone ever.

Sorry, I just, kinda gained some respect for Mumkey, for some odd reason. I don't know.

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
There is nothin' like a Dame,
Nothin' in the world,
There is nothin' you can name
That is anything like a Dame!

[manic laughter echoes in distance]

Cool kitties club

Kiwi Farms unofficial pet e-catboy
kiwifarms.net
While Big Joel certainly is one of the better leftytubers he left a pinned comment on his video that has some interesting parts:

I think he is pulled a bit of sneaky argument here. The question isn’t really does fiction effect us? But how much does fiction effect us? My problem with Big Joel and his ilk is that think people are just mindless sheep who passively believe literally everything they see when that is obviously not the case. I mean Big Joel could watch Sargon’s video and disagree with it just as one can play Double Dragon and not think women are simply objects. I can read communist books and not magically become a communist.
I just think it’s funny that he contradicts himself that video games do not cause more violence but that we magically believe everything fiction tells us. Also if social changes can stop video game violence then can’t other social factors stop video game sexism.

Cool kitties club

Kiwi Farms unofficial pet e-catboy
kiwifarms.net
Big Joelgus is definite cow material. Anyone who puts people they disagree with in a box is ‘tarded anyway but it takes a special kind of brainlet to think people will take them seriously when their only videos of note are on children's films.
Eh there’s already an internet famous page for anti anti sjws. I don’t know too much about Big Joel outside of YouTube so I don’t know how much of a sped he is. Right now I’d say there really isn’t enough material for his own cow board but maybe for his genre of YouTube video. Also his videos aren’t as bad as some others like jack saint

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
speaking of rewired soul lemme introduce you his >greatest enemy

Leif E. Greenz/Emily Eveland/leif laven
View attachment 689672View attachment 689674

a feminist journalist/mental health advocate? who recently forced herself into eceleb drama resulting in numerous live breakdowns centered around rewired soul/repzilla

although leif was officially diagnosed with bpd and had made a bunch of cocks about it she then "un"diagnosed herself. Claiming bpd isn't a real disorder and its just a misogynist myth ,she will loose her shit if you mention it
View attachment 689653
when she believed the diagnosis
View attachment 689654
scratch that i guess. When others with bpd confront her cause she is erasing their illness leif just claims they must have some kind of trauma

after a """"interview""" with the jewtuber repzilla in which she told him while salty >just release it alll . Apparently she didnt like that since part of the dms exposed according to her was stated as off record, i haven't found them yet but i hope i do cause the way she describes them sounds juicy. Crazy meltdown ensues were leif tells repzilla that she is punching herself cause of him, something she still talks proudly about in streams lacking any self awareness
View attachment 689663

Since leif's state is obvious ,including her boosting about self harming in states of disassociation, even the most npc enablers tell her to go offline since everything triggers her. Which triggers her even moar, turns out her bf and father of their child is sick of her bitching so she NEEDS her echo chamber
View attachment 689664

after all this someone finally called the pigs on leif who did i mention is carrying a baby? She immediately went on stream showing everyone the vid of the encounter (including the officers face ,oops she didnt mean to> im not tech savy).Blamed another eceleb and gave his dox to the cop
View attachment 689665

Im missing some caps and since most of the lolz come from her streams ill try editing a compilation, i think she deserves a thread but im too shit at writtting to make one

Youtuber Primink covering a friend of the rewired soul who went after her in attempting to defend him.

• Informative
Reactions: 2odastream

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino