YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I decided to a bit more digging on American Krogan and watch more of his RDR2 video and his some of his other videos and he’s starting to seem less like a by the numbers Le Skeptic and more like a fucking freak who’s super insecure about maintaining his white identity. He made a damn good argument about RDR2 having an obvious left slant, even if I didn’t necessarily agree with a lot of what he said, but this on the other hand is a bit more nutty. I could pass off most of his racial complaints towards RDR2 as him feeling like they’re time period inappropriate but this other stuff is a lot weirder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2odastream

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Is it really a bad thing that RDR has a leftist slant? It’s a video game set when racism could get you killed more often than not and it’s not like it’s full Antifa “we need to install communism” kind of bullshit

Reactions: NARPASSWORD

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
Is it really a bad thing that RDR has a leftist slant? It’s a video game set when racism could get you killed more often than not and it’s not like it’s full Antifa “we need to install communism” kind of bullshit
Again, if it was just the RDR video I wouldn’t care, I can understand why someone would be bothered by the game’s views on race and gender feel “modernized”, even if the game itself still seems good to me (he even calls the game “well made” in his intro), it’s his other weird ass videos where he goes on nutty rambles on the jewspiracy and the ethnostate that irk me

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can forgive it. It kind of fits within Dutch’s philosophy to want to encourage a gang of outcasts be it legal or racial

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can forgive it. It kind of fits within Dutch’s philosophy to want to encourage a gang of outcasts be it legal or racial
Same, but I could still see where he was coming from with his RDR vid...not so much when he rambles on about Jews trying to control our media while also saying on Twitter that volunteering in South America somehow prevents him from being a freak who’s obsessed with racial purity. Sorry Krog, but even if you’re not HATEFUL towards non-whites, that doesn’t prevent you from sounding spergy whenever you talk about them

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Honestly the mayocide can’t come soon enough. Eliminate wypipo nonsense and make it so ghetto rappers can’t blame shit on them anymore

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
Honestly the mayocide can’t come soon enough. Eliminate wypipo nonsense and make it so ghetto rappers can’t blame shit on them anymore
http://archive.fo/P0hJE https://twitter.com/AmericanKrogan his twitter tl just screams “angsty teen who just discovered /pol/“. I dunno, just to me “This otherwise well-made 1800s game is too nice to women and nonwhites” is quite different from “Ben Shapiro is part of a global Jew conspiracy trying to dismantle white America”

TL;DR: guy who made decent game analysis video hates da jooz

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
"We were detained because comedy central made complaints" what a time to be alive.

Reddit mod spends over an hour complaining that Game of Thrones show runner and terrible hack David Benioff 'thinks brown women are hot'

Last edited:

Otis Boi

Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in the world of mediocre Reddit readings:

Like everything related to Reddit its low energy. I have no idea how you can make Internet Drama so boring but they have managed it. I mean he just seems like your average internet tough guy. Its not like he is part of a secret pedo/Dog-fucker. Hell its not like he is scamming from his fans. He is just treating that community like a joke that it is. I mean they functionaly share the same purpose as reaction/commentator channels as content aggregators.

Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

nonnewtonian

You're the sunflower
kiwifarms.net
Oxhorn has responded to some the of accusations the A-logs have been throwing at him, such as the homophobic views he expressed a decade ago and the fat chick video. He says people only hate him because he likes Fallout 76, ignoring that this whole shitstorm started because he was abusing YouTube's copyright and flagging systems against the likes of Logical Phallusy/Thomas Beckett and SinonMercer. Likes/dislikes statistics have been disabled.
Everyone involved in this is an insufferable faggot and almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

Edit: The comments from Tombstone Myers, Incompetent, and Arkansas Productions seem have disappeared.

Edit 2: Yup he's deleting comments that bring up the copyright abuse. Even comments from people supporting him who just want his side of the story are gone.
If the comments were still up, the Original Link would take you to the video with the comment at the top of the comment list with the "highlighted comment" marker.
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Couldn't archive before it got wiped
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive
Original Link / Archive

Last edited:

Sad Edgelord

One of Many
kiwifarms.net
Monkey torture community is a real thing on youtube, but it probably deserves its own thread because of just how deep that rabbit hole goes, and I just made my account so making new threads is beyond me. Instead, I will talk about the "Plush adventures" community. A lot of it is just kids being kids, but some of it is really cringy and done by grown men. Just take a gander, this was the top result for "plush adventures", which is what these are commonly called.

EXAMPLE:

Some of the more popular channels on the subject include:

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
Reylo is a fan movement that fantasises about a relationship between Rey, played by Daisy Ridley and Kylo Ren played by Adam Driver. They also fantasise online about the death of Driver's wife and child to he can be together with Ridley.

Just when I thought that shippers couldn't be any more terrible.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino