YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

Freshly Baked Socks

please put your feet in my holes now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit is this just some stoner bitch begging for money?
You know, I've never seen her beg for cash. This, combined with the abundance of plushies in her bedroom, her apparent unemployed status, regular consumption of fast food& weed while having a car... I always imagined she was a "kept girl", who might still live with daddy. She only begs for attention that I have seen. She is getting old, and probably misses being simply fawned over by apparently all men, just for having big tits... and acts risque to further solidify my judgement.

Her FB lists her as being "in a relationship" with some spic lookin guy, but I honestly know nothing about that either. I recall watching some streams where she seemed to be on the phone with a boyfriend. Clearly I don't tune in regularly or long enough to keep up with her personal details, sorry.

But, she has a bunch of hamtaro tattoos, and likes to show them off. That's one conversation starter for anyone.

Get a load of this dude, he unironically made a video about the climate impacts of physical games. Stating that
Climate change is real, and video game manufacturing is playing a major part in the escalation of the problem.

Guys just start buying digital games and all our issues will go away, it is you, the consumer who is at fault not the system. I hate this moralfagging over climate change, and this is one of the most exceptional examples I've seen.

Eigengrau

kiwifarms.net
Get a load of this dude, he unironically made a video about the climate impacts of physical games.
That's such an oddly specific subject, it's like trying to talk about drug abuse but only focusing on the ones with more than two vowels on their name. I guess one can only make so many videos about video games before running out of ideas and having to choose topics only tangentially related.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference, but with blud eyes.
kiwifarms.net
This channel is best described by the description.
3A33C7BC-3CA6-436C-8E35-28151D6E60C7.jpeg

In one video description, this person admits to going to anthro con.
they haven’t uploaded in five years.
Here’s a classic.
48984340-20C8-4EB7-8A32-EF4E0BA45043.jpeg

AzureAzel

kiwifarms.net
This channel is best described by the description.
View attachment 961236
In one video description, this person admits to going to anthro con.
they haven’t uploaded in five years.
Here’s a classic.
View attachment 961238
Not the worst thing I've ever seen, but certainly peculiar. I wonder when they're going to be behind bars, and for what.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
Normally I can't stand video essays but this guy has to be the worst, puts a video on Netflix doesn't understand the Internet. Expected to get thoughtful on Netflix's online marketing, nope instead get a video where he spends nearly 20 minutes complaining about how he can't watch his stupid Japanese show

One of Commenters below tries to provide a reasonable explanation for why his jap show is not shown in the states yet
20191008_134650.jpg

However, he continues to sperg about how a great injustice this to (weeb) fans like him.
20191008_134706.jpg

Attachments

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
Pasting together all of your previous game reviews into one video with no alterations just to allow you to consider yourself the big dick of droning long-form video games criticism.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Normally I can't stand video essays but this guy has to be the worst, puts a video on Netflix doesn't understand the Internet. Expected to get thoughtful on Netflix's online marketing, nope instead get a video where he spends nearly 20 minutes complaining about how he can't watch his stupid Japanese show

One of Commenters below tries to provide a reasonable explanation for why his jap show is not shown in the states yet
View attachment 964002

However, he continues to sperg about how a great injustice this to (weeb) fans like him.
View attachment 964015
If you think that's bad, have you seen his video going in depth on how Nintendo renders Mario's hair hyper realistically? To make matters funnier he also got metood for being a pathetic Nice Guy a few years ago

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
I figure this is good to document in case it disappears, but there's a small curious story in one music upload on YT:

This is one of those uploads from a major label that was on the site for so long, it had gathered a good amount of views, so they left it up and just monetised it. The uploader decided to capitalise on the video's popularity by sharing a URL in the comments leading to his Wordpress blog which was shilling a book he wrote. The site is now deleted but an archive exists. The blog used his real name and a picture of himself, and people at some point discovered that due to a bad review for his fanfic-tier book, he discovered the identity of the (female teenage) reviewer, travelled 400 miles, and bottled her in a supermarket. He has since been released, appears to be completely schizo, and sadly all the comments warning people in the video have been magicked away. The take-away: people who like the music of the composer Vaughan Williams (of which there are almost 6 million in current viewers of the video) are being advertised to in order to fund the bizarre lifestyle of an attempted-murderer, and the record label probably don't even know about it. At least he's getting bad reviews on Amazon.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
I am shocked this thread hasn't posted shit like this yet due to the deeper you go into youtube the more like devaintart it becomes including them forming little groups around it

• Horrifying
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Floop

kiwifarms.net
I just stumbled upon this tard by accident.

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just stumbled upon this tard by accident.
Cartoon Sperg 101:

Shitty avatar that combines two characters into ORIGINAL CHARACTER, PLS DONT STEAL
Shitty mic
Lispy voice
Speaks like Nostalgia Critic in Top 11 videos
"Muh Family Guy"
"Muh scared of episode that contains dark reality for humor"
"Muh this episode is really sad, therefore it's bad"
Fucking Bojack Horseman lover
Fucking Mario Music In The Background

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Cartoon Sperg 101:

Shitty avatar that combines two characters into ORIGINAL CHARACTER, PLS DONT STEAL
Shitty mic
Lispy voice
Speaks like Nostalgia Critic in Top 11 videos
"Muh Family Guy"
"Muh scared of episode that contains dark reality for humor"
"Muh this episode is really sad, therefore it's bad"
Fucking Bojack Horseman lover
Fucking Mario Music In The Background
I would not want to deal with this lispy sperg if I was trying to get a god damn Gordita Crunch at the Taco Bell he probably works at.

Floop

kiwifarms.net
Every fucking time....

I'll never get how people sit through visual diarrhea.
I’ve never really seen bojack horseman. I can see how people praise it, and it seems like an interesting show, but I can see how people over hype it and fucking deep throat its massive quivering horse cock.
“Bojack horthmin ith the greatetht thow ever. It literally fixed the relathinthip I have with my father becuth of ith relatability ith tho deep you guyth. The only thing it hathint fixed ith my thtoopid fucking lithp.”

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino