YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

White Bin Bag

kiwifarms.net
Fitness youtuber and uber-chad Connor Murphy, who is mostly known for approaching girls with his shirt off, has been losing his mind lately.

He had a full on mental breakdown a few weeks ago and went missing for a few hours. He was eventually found and was institutionalised for a few weeks.

Right now, he is livestreaming himself fasting for 40 days. He is on day 2. He's going to die before he reaches day 40. But I imagine someone will intervene before that.

Token Weeaboo

"this too shall pass"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After she got done fucking, like, 5 guys the Katerino virus came flying in with a nicely time race slip.
Indeed, thank you very much Knee Guard. 😁
knee_guard_airflex_pro_side_1.jpg

This was waiting for this interview by twomad. This is the full interview.

I also went ahead and did a small bit of looking at past clips of Katerino (center), turns out she also has an appreciation for boobs. The poor washboard wouldn't know the struggle... (:_(

Source

I personally think given enough time, Katerino may be worthy of a thread. Cause right now she's only got a laundry list of dudes she was dating- two of them even being close buddies.
Instagram
Reddit
Wattpad
Twitter (main)
Twitter (second)
Imgur
Twitch
Stream Elements
YouTube
"vlog" YouTube
TikTok
Spotify
Steam
SteamID.UK
Discord Tracr
Google ID #1: 101593356148794323996
Google ID #2: 113473895041998988919
Discord ID: 258435446030336000

Name: Kate / Katerino / KaterinoTV
Born: January 11, 2000
Contact email: katerino.tv@gmail.com

EDIT:
And here comes this guy who is saying "she didn't have cheat because real relationships have the sex"!

Last edited:

catpin

Esfores is nice chicken and rice
kiwifarms.net

This is Poopslave Jeroen, a dutch "Youtuber"
The guy is a scat BDSM fetish dude whose gimmick is smearing shit in his hair and calling himself a "Stront Varken" Which means a shit pig in dutch.
I'm not sure if he's exploited or if a friend uploads these videos.
His channel is full of this kind of stuff, even got to the point where he found shit from an homeless man so he could smear it in his hair.
If people are interested I can translate most of these videos.

barbiegirl

Whale lover
kiwifarms.net
My boy is back in style!

Hes complaining about the big cities being full of blacks and how hes jealous, does he not watch the news? He want to live in a city full of Joggers burning down shops and committing abundant crime? The country is superior, he needs to find a happy medium.

White Bin Bag

kiwifarms.net
Fitness youtuber and uber-chad Connor Murphy, who is mostly known for approaching girls with his shirt off, has been losing his mind lately.

He had a full on mental breakdown a few weeks ago and went missing for a few hours. He was eventually found and was institutionalised for a few weeks.

Right now, he is livestreaming himself fasting for 40 days. He is on day 2. He's going to die before he reaches day 40. But I imagine someone will intervene before that.

Okay, update on Connor Murphy.

He's on day 8 out of his 40 day fast.

He just had a phone call from from a Mental health service worker.

https://youtu.be/hI6nYOp09kk - Time stamp 1:37:20

He pretty much had a meltdown on the phone. Spoke a bunch of nonsense about being spiritual, and that he feels the best he has ever felt. How he faked being mentally ill to recreate Jesus Christ or something. Something about Jim Carrey being a Jesus figure. He spoke about how he reached the perfect life in terms of wealth and success, and that he was still unhappy. So that's why he became spiritual.

He refused to give out his address, or any private information to the Mental health worker.

No doubt the Police will come knocking. Holy fuck, this is really escalating. Not sure if I should make a thread or not, but man this is entertaining. This is the next Etika meltdown.

He's livestreaming right now here: https://youtu.be/uperpr4ew64

Last edited:

chocolategingerale

Fresh ginger goodness
kiwifarms.net

Semi-popular former Youtuber and Twitch streamer Cryaotic has admitted to repeatedly sexting minors since at least 2015. He also admits to his viewers that he cheated on his (barely legal) fangirl gf with his best friend’s gf. All this without informing the people involved before dropping the video on Youtube in what was probably a manic high. Completely torches all the goodwill he gained from his fanbase after a decade of being an online entertainer and his relationships with his streaming partners/friends with benefits. Naturally, Twitter is in flames from distraught and incensed teens trying to cancel anyone remotely associated with Cry.

There’s an active lolcow.farm thread here that’s doing good work of screenshotting Twitter exchanges before their owner goes DFE. It’s almost as good as a laugh as the actual drama.

• Horrifying
Reactions: KiwiJoe and Toolbox

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pokemon YTers are infighting because MandJ's wife (a devout Feminist) tried to interject herself as a hero to the #MeToo movement when all the callouts started this week. People are NOT happy with the situation on either side as she went DFE.

KingCorphish was a previous victim of Dekadurr who came forward during the entire debacle with KingNappy.
1592932023173.png
Archive

MandJ is NOT apologizing, btw, and instead retweeted this
1592932203722.png

He posted this as well which has now (rightfully) garnered him a shit ton of people calling him a simp.
1592933202453.png
Archive

Apparently this started in relation to Vinny (Original 151 I think)
1592932560658.png
Archive

1592932659050.png
Archive

1592932695248.png
Archive

Initially she only locked her account but has since deleted her Twitter entirely. You can find archives of her tweets here but unfortunately no one cataloged whatever she said during this whole debacle.
1592932616849.png
Archive

Not many people are all that upset to see her gone.
1592932753985.png
Archive

Last edited:

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
This. This has to be some of the most autistic, Terry Davis/Time Cube level craziness I've ever seen.

Behold: Joseph Gregory Hallett: The Rightful King of England!

Seriously, this guy deserves his own thread. He has a website where he claims that he is the rightful King of England through the line of Anne Boleyn, who faked her execution and "bred" another child who turned out to be Sir Walter Raleigh and... you get the gist.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7HzfVe893j-5UfGiBYp7TmNx_KBmbGkm

Not sure it quite fits in here but this is six hours of some of the densest exceptionalism I've ever seen. The playlist is in reverse for some reason. It starts with episode 1.

tl;dw: A 40+ year old nutcase living with his wife and mother larping as a youtube journalist mafioso doesn't get a birthday stream invite from his streaming buddies and dedicates years to trying and failing to gayop and dox everyone within a few degrees of those involved.

Token Weeaboo

"this too shall pass"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, update on Connor Murphy.

He's on day 8 out of his 40 day fast.

He just had a phone call from from a Mental health service worker.

https://youtu.be/hI6nYOp09kk - Time stamp 1:37:20

He pretty much had a meltdown on the phone. Spoke a bunch of nonsense about being spiritual, and that he feels the best he has ever felt. How he faked being mentally ill to recreate Jesus Christ or something. Something about Jim Carrey being a Jesus figure. He spoke about how he reached the perfect life in terms of wealth and success, and that he was still unhappy. So that's why he became spiritual.

He refused to give out his address, or any private information to the Mental health worker.

No doubt the Police will come knocking. Holy fuck, this is really escalating. Not sure if I should make a thread or not, but man this is entertaining. This is the next Etika meltdown.

He's livestreaming right now here: https://youtu.be/uperpr4ew64
and then he made an explanation later! Even included it into the video.