YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net

Late Night Crew is starting to eat itself. (:_(
It sounds like LNC wants to move on without Cry. They're pulling the same thing PKA did in removing the founder, Wings. In this case, Snake and whomever else that's still in the crew still are more then justified in removing Cry, and moving on to do better. It also sounds like Snake wants to have Cry removed from Twitch, and, honestly, it might be the best thing for Cry to be D/Ced, cause it's painfully clear he needs to get help, and sitting in front of a computer and complaining to teenage girls about suicidology REALLY ISN'T FUCKING GOOD.

Shick

Body by Nabisco
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like LNC wants to move on without Cry. They're pulling the same thing PKA did in removing the founder, Wings. In this case, Snake and whomever else that's still in the crew still are more then justified in removing Cry, and moving on to do better. It also sounds like Snake wants to have Cry removed from Twitch, and, honestly, it might be the best thing for Cry to be D/Ced, cause it's painfully clear he needs to get help, and sitting in front of a computer and complaining to teenage girls about suicidology REALLY ISN'T FUCKING GOOD.
I believe that's what they're going to try to do after the situation is sorted. Russ is taking some time away from the internet and Snake expressed discomfort at the idea of immediately going back into a "professional group setting" like LNC.

Owlman3

“Get off my plane.”
kiwifarms.net
Haven’t seen this guy talked about on here, so I thought I’d bring it up. This guy is best known for posting videos like:2C4A1CBC-6226-411C-AC3C-6AA6C914672F.jpeg
He had a shitfit because of people making fun of him and his reddit-tier content, criticizing people for using foul language (making it more obvious that he is a literal child). He’s made all of his content private since

• Lunacy
Reactions: KiwiJoe and Toolbox

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
So I watched between a Centrist and Brit Nationalist, and the centrist decided do an exceptional batman skit in the middle of the debate :story:

Haven’t seen this guy talked about on here, so I thought I’d bring it up. This guy is best known for posting videos like:View attachment 1407795
He had a shitfit because of people making fun of him and his reddit-tier content, criticizing people for using foul language (making it more obvious that he is a literal child). He’s made all of his content private since
Good Riddance, I always found wojak shit to be bottom of the barrel garbage.

Pizdec

kiwifarms.net
OfflineTV Removed Fedmyster (A) after Yvonne, his former channel partner, posted a Twitlong going into both hers and Lily's accusations that Fed sexually harassed them.

Lily made her own twitlong, but attempted to delete it, only for an LSF user to copypaste it

Toggle navigation TwitLonger LilyPichu lily · @LilyPichu 28th Jun 2020 from TwitLonger

my story I debated writing this for a very long time.

My relationship ended with George in May 2017. It was not the best relationship and I went through a lot of stuff during that time period as well. He has since apologized and we have found closure.

I went to an event and met up with Chris there. I told him everything that had happened in my previous relationship. Chris took it upon himself to immediately call up friends. That same night, while George was out, we gathered up all my things and swiftly moved everything to the offlinetv house. I remember feeling a little scared, nervous, and sad.

That's roughly when I joined offlinetv. Chris offered up his room for me as well, and he became my manager. I was so grateful, and I still am, to this day, for introducing me to what I consider a second family. I enjoyed his company and I felt like I had someone genuinely looking out for me. It was all very new and exciting. I felt myself getting better and better every day since the break up.

That same month, Chris gave me an opportunity for a sponsorship in Taiwan. I wanted to know who else would go. He told me Scarra would go as well, so I agreed to the sponsorship. A week before flying out to Taiwan, I found out Scarra couldn't go, but I had already signed the contract.

Chris and I flew to Taiwan by ourselves. Nevertheless, I found the opportunity exciting. I was vlogging. We went to night markets. We had good food. And we drank one night.

When it was time to go back, we dropped our friend off, and headed to our hotel rooms. I was very drunk, and so was he. I tried looking for my hotel card key and couldn't find it, so he said to just come over to his room, which was right next door.

I went to his room instead, and he told me I could rest for while on his bed. I agreed, and laid down.

This is really hard to write.

I remember the lights turning off, and I remember him taking off his pants. I remember him next to me, legs and arms wrapped around me. It was like that for hours. I remember his legs were hairy and I remember how disgusted I felt.

In the morning, he acted like nothing was wrong. I was confused. I messaged my closest friends at the time crying, because it felt wrong and weird. I got depressed again. He noticed something felt off and messaged me first, claiming he did not remember much because he was drunk. We exchanged a few emails. I told him how disappointed and sad I was. He told me he was in a long distance relationship, he was engaged, and he was going through problems too.

The flight back was silent.

The house had no idea why I avoided Chris after that. Why I could never make eye contact with him without cringing because I vividly remembered that night. I changed my manager because I couldn't stand looking at him. I didn't know what to do. I was new there. I thought if I pushed it down, I could get over it. I didn't want to cause problems.

He called a house meeting one day in June. I remember I was shaking. I was anxious. I wanted to know if he was going to tell the truth to everyone. We all sat down, and I still couldn't meet eye contact. He announced his tattoo. He was going to quit drinking forever and wanted everyone to know. He didn't say anything else. It didn't make me feel much better, to be honest.

I went to his wedding that summer. I played piano there. I became friends with Pecca afterward, and I lived with the discomfort and guilt for years. I secretly celebrated when he announced he was going to move out.

When Albert cheated on me November of last year, I spiraled into depression again. A week later, I was still hurting very badly. I drank one night. Fed came into my room and asked if I wanted a massage. I agreed. He massaged my legs, from my feet to my upper thighs. He came to my room again, drunk, and laid on my bed. He said he liked me. He started to visit me a lot. I was confused because I always saw Fed as a good friend, and it hadn't even been two weeks since Albert cheated on me.

I gently shut him down, and started to avoid him for the next few weeks because I felt a little uncomfortable. He eventually got over it, and asked me not to tell anyone.

When the incident with Yvonne happened, I admit I minimized that too at first. To acknowledge the severity of it would force me to acknowledge what had happened to me as well with Chris. And I couldn't deny Fed had a questionable history with girls in our circle. I didn't want to confront the fact that our good friend would be capable of this. I didn't want to bring up more problems.

I see in retrospect, I have a habit of minimizing things that happen to me or even my friends. When Albert cheated on me, I initially wanted to keep that a secret to protect him. I have always seen offlinetv as a family, which is why it hurts a lot to type this out. I've seen the amount of hate Albert received, and I don't want anyone to go through that. But Yvonne's feelings and experiences are valid, and I don't want to invalidate them.

I've been reminded constantly of my own experiences these past few weeks and I feel like I've always tried to protect people to keep the peace. It bubbles up, relentlessly, again and again, and now it's all out, for good or bad. It hurts because I still care about Fed. Sometimes I live with residual sadness and resentment from the past and sometimes, I'm just not strong enough.

I wish I had said this sooner so I didn't have to bottle in so much bitterness over the years. I had friends to support me but I was too afraid and cautious back then. I hope by doing this I can fully move on with a clean slate and perhaps give perspective to others who may be going through similar things.

Thank you for reading.

Edit: For context regarding Lily's story

George = HotshotGG, former League pro and owner of CLG, also Lily's ex from back in the day.

Chris = Chris Chan, former Offline TV manager and founder.

Chris, around this time, posted a vauge tweet

View attachment 1412241
Decided to repost my post here from Community Happenings, cause OfflineTV is also on YouTube. TLDR; two of the members of OTV came forward and accuse one member of sexual harrassment, and had them removed from their shared house.

Edit: had to add this screen cap, regarding Lily's experience with Chris Chan, their former channel manager, and his wife's response.
Screenshot_20200628-085405_Chrome.jpg

Essentially it boils down to "Lily we've discussed this before, why are you bringing it up again?"

Last edited:

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
Apparently this guy is still making videos
View attachment 1423879
This guy always came off as annoying to me.
I thought he was annoying too, but when his stupid "STAN HAS A SECRET BROTHER NAMED STANLEY!!!1" theory that he was forcing into all of his videos turned out to actually be true, I just didn't know what to believe anymore
Was it a fluke? Or did he seriously figure out a major plotpoint from the last quarter of the series over a year in advance, just from a license plate that was only onscreen in a few shots?

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net

A mini-Fantano just regurgitates what 80-90% of social media users on Twitter say about Kanye West running for President. The comments section is basically r/hiphopheads:

FFB9C8EE-0555-4289-8D2D-9FB9C0DBF0DB.jpeg6DB00D1A-FB93-4D1C-B965-BFB4073C02B6.jpegCCDB3E29-AD07-4DB7-89A5-BB6756215BD4.jpeg9D922ED3-119E-4C1C-ADB7-85FEA1999837.jpegBC79E590-C2F7-4A96-B7FB-015E2C7AFFA4.jpeg081653D2-1E23-4AAC-B735-4F58E2CDAA3F.jpeg

These people are trying to rationalize a Kanye presidency by thinking they have more power than the demographics that are going to replace them in the voting booth in the next few years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuck Taxes

kiwifarms.net
Sky Williams has been absolutely justed, with accusations of harboring pedophiles in his Smash house, of owing his friends a combined total of $359,000 (so far), and of lying about his father having cancer to raise money for Las Vegas vacations in addition to his normal lifestyle. When confronted by the man who gave him money he said his dad lied to him (Sky) and used the money for cosmetic penis surgery. He also owes a fuck ton of money to the IRS, which is always fun.

He has admitted to owing money to friends, to harboring a pedophile, to being a general piece of shit, and to having, at one point, a minor living in the house.

Twitlonger of Sky's ex friend saying sky owes him $55,000 and how he was later scammed again when Sky claimed his father had cancer:
Big oof as the friend's mother died of cancer, real fucking scummy.

TL : DW, I did bad shit and let bad shit happen please pity me
From the comments section
2020-07-11 01_06_53-The Sky House - My Statement (Full Sky Williams Stream) - YouTube.png

Edit: He keeps fucking saying it's some guy named Jesse Werner but when I check out the channel of Jesse, it's shovemyfenderin, who Sky said had nothing to do with anything. If anyone who actually follows this sped knows who he's talking about, find his shit and archive it fast before he goes DFE. I can't do it as it's too fucking late at night and I'm not staying up all night again like I did for the YanDev hack fiasco.

Article about cancer and debt:
Archive: https://archive.vn/mPk7p

A google doc used as a twitlonger by the minor that lived in the house, and was raped in it as according to Sky in above stream, talks about harrasment in the house and how Sky was manipulative and everything was horrible, etc:
Archive: https://archive.vn/vXhED

His twitter statement thread after the stream: https://archive.md/NEciK

This edit was reversed but I still exhaled quickly through my nose at it
2020-07-11 00_53_15-sky williams at DuckDuckGo.png

Shit's wild, and he may need his own thread.

Edit: Reddit post saying he sexually assaulted a dude in 2015, seems like a load of shit but I archived it anyway:
Archive: https://archive.md/8MBmt

Edit: Correction about money owed.

Last edited:

Pizdec

kiwifarms.net
So despite kicking Fedmyster out from the OfflineTV house, the group posted their video of them giving each other haircuts with Fed still being in it.

and claiming the video's profits will go towards Non-Profs that support counseling for SA Victims. It comes off in a bad taste honestly, like oh we kicked Fed out but we don't want to just waste the production that went into it.

Or, it can be best summed up in this comment.

welp.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
Fiona Nova from Rooster Teeth and Achivement Hunter is one of the most blatent diversity hires I've ever seen, she was only fired beacuse Etika said no lol. This bitch has a voice like nails on a chalkboard, she ain't funny and she doesn't know how to play the games the channel is entirely based around.

But my god is the community ready to white knight her over any and all critisim. Say a bad thing about her and get 50 reddit soyboys dog piling you for speaking out. Funny part is she's a lezzer so they can't even get their dicks wet.
Thank you! Christ, she is insufferably obnoxious, especially given how much she says is just parroting back what the person before her says, it's like she has no brain of her own. And after Mica Burton spoke up about how RT didn't "support her", that opportunistic little goblin latched onto that and started crying about non-existent bigotry she faced. Except literally no once was calling her out for her race, her gender or her sexuality, it was all because of how much of an untalented little creep she is.

Disco Inferno

DISCO FEVER YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
kiwifarms.net
I've been doing a deep dive on Sky Williams for the last week. Sky Williams is definitely a cow and deserves his own thread Gonna add what @Fuck Taxes didn't already post

I'm going to be editing to add to this post later. There's just so much to document.Most of this information is taken from the SSB community thread.

First and foremost, Jisu (who was sexually harassed by ZeRo in one of the four houses owned by sky) posted about her experience with Sky in 2018.
*** coursed a 15 year old Jisu to move in to one of his properties. archive
the TL;DR version is *** took advantage of a minor with a troubled life and offered her a new start with tons of empty promises.

A twitter user called named nips. She has since deleted her twitter for unknown reasons. But the google doc is still up.
there's no screen shots, so take it at face value
  • More or less confrims what was already posted regarding the dictatorship and rules
  • Nips moved into the Sky House in mid 2015. A running gag was "don't lend Sky money".
  • racist nicknames were common place. Nips was called "salsa taco" despite being Dominican.
  • stealing was rampant
  • Sky seems to be a heavy drinker
  • to no surprise to anyone, sky is always horny AF
  • Sky is impulsive and has a habit of bragging of how wealthy he is :story:
  • He once brought equipment for an indoor gym (because he's a fat fuck) but never used it.
  • a common theme was Sky not being able to pay for basic utilities. Wonder why?

another common theme is how much Sky hates women.
It originated from a video called Dear Female Streamers. He went after the OG kaceytron and others like her.It soon spiraled out of control and lead to a 2 and a half hour cluster fuck. There's no way i'm going to watch this garbage, so no TL;DW
He also got kicked out of a Champion of Fire after flipping his shit after losing to a female player
skyhatewomen.png

A member of the Smash community, Diana, who claims to have spent time in the Sky house. She offers little evidence, but the behavior matches what we know.

5k35n.png

also

skyhatew2.png

Sky's response and Diana's rebuttal

5k3k3d14.png

There's also a rumor that Sky said something sexist towards Dunkeys now wife.
In a bold PR move, Sky had an absolute meltdown on twitter over getting banned from the Champions of Fire event.

48GJSK487vjfa.png

lfmao at sky using "paying bills" as an insult

Attachments

Last edited: