YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
I've been doing a deep dive on Sky Williams for the last week. Sky Williams is definitely a cow and deserves his own thread Gonna add what @Fuck Taxes didn't already post

I'm going to be editing to add to this post later. There's just so much to document.Most of this information is taken from the SSB community thread.

First and foremost, Jisu (who was sexually harassed by ZeRo in one of the four houses owned by sky) posted about her experience with Sky in 2018.
*** coursed a 15 year old Jisu to move in to one of his properties. archive
the TL;DR version is *** took advantage of a minor with a troubled life and offered her a new start with tons of empty promises.

A twitter user called named nips. She has since deleted her twitter for unknown reasons. But the google doc is still up.
there's no screen shots, so take it at face value
  • More or less confrims what was already posted regarding the dictatorship and rules
  • Nips moved into the Sky House in mid 2015. A running gag was "don't lend Sky money".
  • racist nicknames were common place. Nips was called "salsa taco" despite being Dominican.
  • stealing was rampant
  • Sky seems to be a heavy drinker
  • to no surprise to anyone, sky is always horny AF
  • Sky is impulsive and has a habit of bragging of how wealthy he is :story:
  • He once brought equipment for an indoor gym (because he's a fat fuck) but never used it.
  • a common theme was Sky not being able to pay for basic utilities. Wonder why?

another common theme is how much Sky hates women.
It originated from a video called Dear Female Streamers. He went after the OG kaceytron and others like her.It soon spiraled out of control and lead to a 2 and a half hour cluster fuck. There's no way i'm going to watch this garbage, so no TL;DW
He also got kicked out of a Champion of Fire after flipping his shit after losing to a female player
View attachment 1454874

A member of the Smash community, Diana, who claims to have spent time in the Sky house. She offers little evidence, but the behavior matches what we know.

View attachment 1454887

also

View attachment 1454904

Sky's response and Diana's rebuttal

View attachment 1454909

There's also a rumor that Sky said something sexist towards Dunkeys now wife.
In a bold PR move, Sky had an absolute meltdown on twitter over getting banned from the Champions of Fire event.

View attachment 1454923
lfmao at sky using "paying bills" as an insult
I was wondering why he didn't alraedy have one. Sky has a history of being a giant cow from his twitter meltdiowns to his generally shitty behavior. He's the prototypical male feminist living in a glass house.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
I might make a sky thread later this week
And Sky is the farthest thing from a feminist. He really hates women.
Excellent. If you need help gathering info then hit me up.

He's one of these virtue signal "women are awesome" social justice types. In the same vein that antifa is anti-fascist. He loves women and just thinks they are so amazing until they piss him off, or he has no need for them. He's a true pos.

Reactions: 100% VIRGIN M00TY

Disco Inferno

DISCO FEVER YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
kiwifarms.net
Excellent. If you need help gathering info then hit me up.

He's one of these virtue signal "women are awesome" social justice types. In the same vein that antifa is anti-fascist. He loves women and just thinks they are so amazing until they piss him off, or he has no need for them. He's a true pos.
Any help is appreciated. It's hard to document Sky because he's a pathological liar and it's emotionally draining to watch his videos.

Reactions: 100% VIRGIN M00TY

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
Any help is appreciated. It's hard to document Sky because he's a pathological liar and it's emotionally draining to watch his videos.
Np.

Yeah. He's wierd because so many of his videos come off as "quirky gay guy," but he's a complete liar. His videos don't have as much as his twitter. Twitter is where he engages in all of his degenerate bullshit behavior.

Disco Inferno

DISCO FEVER YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
kiwifarms.net
Np.

Yeah. He's wierd because so many of his videos come off as "quirky gay guy," but he's a complete liar. His videos don't have as much as his twitter. Twitter is where he engages in all of his degenerate bullshit behavior.
I'll probably just screenshot/document all the recent tweets and add the older ones as time goes on. It'll take weeks to go through 5+ years of tweets made by a psychopath.

Reactions: Soynificent

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
I'll probably just screenshot/document all the recent tweets and add the older ones as time goes on. It'll take weeks to go through 5+ years of tweets made by a psychopath.
I will help out as much as I can. He gets into so many dramas so it will be a slog.