YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
Moody, pretentious, and has the pace of a glacier. The plot is so slow you could probably cut the entire series down to one hour. Most of the dialogue is just useless chatter and posturing. It is the most boring webseries i've watched.

I like snakegirls. Lamias, nagas, whatever you wanna call them, but this is just wasted potential.

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know where to start with this one. This channel fell into my lap earlier today and it's the perfect example of a normie who thinks it's still 2010 youtube and they can get rich for nothing. Honestly, this might be a distant relative of Ethan Ralph. Fingers crossed I'll edit this and upload some choice videos before bed.

Edit* I tried 4 times uploading a real winner of a video but I keep encountering issues and being told to contact staff. I don't have that kind of time right now so here's a link to the video, enjoy this midwest cringe involving a ham and mayo sandwich.

Last edited:

bmills796

kiwifarms.net
Moody, pretentious, and has the pace of a glacier. The plot is so slow you could probably cut the entire series down to one hour. Most of the dialogue is just useless chatter and posturing. It is the most boring webseries i've watched.

I like snakegirls. Lamias, nagas, whatever you wanna call them, but this is just wasted potential.
The voice is shit. We don't need some hick for Tennessee, we want an anime voice.

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
I've seen this person's videos before but I had literally no idea that he was a tranny, there's absolutely nothing about his voiceovers that would indicate he's trying to be feminine
I suppose it's too much to hope in this day and age that a man can like floral print without wanting to cut his dick off.

• Feels
Reactions: scathefire

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
I've seen this person's videos before but I had literally no idea that he was a tranny, there's absolutely nothing about his voiceovers that would indicate he's trying to be feminine
Eh, the fact that his content targets female fandom spaces tipped me off he was either going to be outed as a sex pest or troon out (potentially to avoid being outed as a sex pest)

FluffyTehFennekin

Where can I get some decent sushi?
kiwifarms.net
5867E26F-C36A-474D-8F09-44D8B9C12CCA.jpeg

So kiwis, what do you think?

So let me boil it down for you, since you’re obviously not gonna watch it.

• 20% of the video is her talking how great Steven Universe is, considering how it’s practically the poster-child of “muh representation” in cartoons
• she goes on about the good doctor, and how its “bad representation”
• talks about great being autistic is and other spergy nonsense
• and that’s just the icing on the cake

Other than being a female Enter, that’s all I can say about the video. At least I spared you 25 minutes.

Last edited:

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1494264
So kiwis, what do you think?

So let me boil it down for you, since you’re obviously not gonna watch it.

• 20% of the video is her talking how great Steven Universe is, considering how it’s practically the poster-child of “muh representation” in cartoons
• she goes on about the good doctor, and how its “bad representation”
• talks about great being autistic is and other spergy nonsense
• and that’s just the icing on the cake

Other than being a female Enter, that’s all I can say about the video. At least I spared you 25 minutes.
"She's" supposed to be a female?