YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

Moody, pretentious, and has the pace of a glacier. The plot is so slow you could probably cut the entire series down to one hour. Most of the dialogue is just useless chatter and posturing. It is the most boring webseries i've watched.

I like snakegirls. Lamias, nagas, whatever you wanna call them, but this is just wasted potential.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
I don't even know where to start with this one. This channel fell into my lap earlier today and it's the perfect example of a normie who thinks it's still 2010 youtube and they can get rich for nothing. Honestly, this might be a distant relative of Ethan Ralph. Fingers crossed I'll edit this and upload some choice videos before bed.

Edit* I tried 4 times uploading a real winner of a video but I keep encountering issues and being told to contact staff. I don't have that kind of time right now so here's a link to the video, enjoy this midwest cringe involving a ham and mayo sandwich.

Last edited:
Moody, pretentious, and has the pace of a glacier. The plot is so slow you could probably cut the entire series down to one hour. Most of the dialogue is just useless chatter and posturing. It is the most boring webseries i've watched.

I like snakegirls. Lamias, nagas, whatever you wanna call them, but this is just wasted potential.
The voice is shit. We don't need some hick for Tennessee, we want an anime voice.

Son of Tiamat, the conservative scaly simping for a dying old boomer

Son-of-Tiamat-YouTube.png

Doing a commentary on Sargon with scaly dragon figure
Why-the-hell-does-Sargon-of-Akkad-like-Rules-for-Radicals-YouTube.png

another video showcasing the same scaly figure

my post in Jim's contains more info on his degenerate scaly nature

Xerxes IX

A persian in a pear tree!
I've seen this person's videos before but I had literally no idea that he was a tranny, there's absolutely nothing about his voiceovers that would indicate he's trying to be feminine
Eh, the fact that his content targets female fandom spaces tipped me off he was either going to be outed as a sex pest or troon out (potentially to avoid being outed as a sex pest)

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second
The owner of that channel is probably an Evo coksucker masista, in fact you should stop with the shameless self-promotion OP.

FluffyTehFennekin

Good girl, M. a. a. D. Fennec
5867E26F-C36A-474D-8F09-44D8B9C12CCA.jpeg

So kiwis, what do you think?

So let me boil it down for you, since you’re obviously not gonna watch it.

• 20% of the video is her talking how great Steven Universe is, considering how it’s practically the poster-child of “muh representation” in cartoons
• she goes on about the good doctor, and how its “bad representation”
• talks about great being autistic is and other spergy nonsense
• and that’s just the icing on the cake

Other than being a female Enter, that’s all I can say about the video. At least I spared you 25 minutes.

Last edited:
View attachment 1494264
So kiwis, what do you think?

So let me boil it down for you, since you’re obviously not gonna watch it.

• 20% of the video is her talking how great Steven Universe is, considering how it’s practically the poster-child of “muh representation” in cartoons
• she goes on about the good doctor, and how its “bad representation”
• talks about great being autistic is and other spergy nonsense
• and that’s just the icing on the cake

Other than being a female Enter, that’s all I can say about the video. At least I spared you 25 minutes.
"She's" supposed to be a female?

Noted simultaneous Chad and Soyboy Ben Carlin, one half of the fandom-theorizing (stealing from Reddit) Super Carlin Brothers, admittedly two of the most well-adjusted, normie YouTubers there are (suburban homes, attractive wives, the whole deal, though also the epitome of upper-middle-class white liberals), has done the Soyboy thing and dyed his hair with zero self-awareness and it looks awful.

Didn't even bother dyeing the soy beard to go with it smh

Geena Davis

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
Aight lads I'm somehow surprised that this guy has never been mentioned before although his autism is a bit more literal than the rest of the people here.
Allow me to introduce you to this chav. Meet Dominic Noble, another british reviewer living in the States than mainly reviews book adaptations and ocasionally covers the kind of awful books you see in Kindle. He is tamer, younger and less volatile Oancitizen who is connected to a lot of other very specific reviewers including somehow MarzGurl, being a member of the kind of community of reviewers that summarises rather than actually reviewing.
He is pretty boring content wise and I only found his channel because YouTube usually recommends me the attached video, which is him taking a lot of time to establish that he is above mocking low hanging fruit as The eye of Argon. Besides namedropping Sarah Z what really catched my attention is his posture and use of jumpcuts. I hope I have helped you find your new favorite book reviewer.

He seems fine to me. Anything is better than marz.