YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
I already mentioned Astrid in the personal lolcow thread but fuck it.

tl;dr Astrid is a schizo woman from Venezuela with 900+ videos about how Justin Bieber in cohoots with some dude named Mike Burdett is remote viewing her , gangstalking her and attacking her and everyone and everything around her with laser beams. She is my waifu, do not steal.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Internet personalities are not in my wheelhouse but I was surprised when there was not one mention of the Furches Twins at the farms.

The Furches Twins, Jessa & Gwynne are 23 year old twin sisters from Greensboro, North Carolina who's Youtube Channel amassed over 100k subscribers since first started making videos in 2012. The primary focus of their videos was their singing mostly cover but they have produced original works. Other topics covered were typical teen stuff such as relationships, suicide, bullying, and cystic fibrosis. Both girls suffer from CF but it has hit Gwynne the hardest requiring a lot of time in the hospital. They have even featured on several CF websites.
The both also have a weird obsession with Micheal Jackson. Most of Jessa's social media handles include something like JessaLovesMJ or something like that since they have gone through multiple accounts. Most of the bullying they claimed stemmed from their CF and and love of Michael Jackson. But that is only one side of the story.

According to a few accounts of personal interactions with the twins from their sub Reddit the "internet fame" went to their head.
Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 5.27.36 PM.png

As they reached adulthood their Youtube videos and social media content started to become more and more racy. It started with nip slips and eventually led to a really shitty sex tape featuring Gwynne. As the white trash genes began to activate in the twins Gwynne started to spiral at a much faster rate. She posted this pic on instagram.
baggie.jpg
Early in 2018 Gwynne recieved a DUI then in June 2019 she hit and killed a 72 year old man while high on unspecified narcotics.
First DWI
1.jpg
Second
2.jpg

Aside from a brief interview during Gywnne's trial Jessa has been relatively quiet. She has since started an OnlyFans account.
Edit 1: Most of the OnlyFans is on Reddit
Edit2: Gwynne's driver's license was suspended at the time of the second accident so she showed the police Jessa's.

Last edited:

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already mentioned Astrid in the personal lolcow thread but fuck it.

tl;dr Astrid is a schizo woman from Venezuela with 900+ videos about how Justin Bieber in cohoots with some dude named Mike Burdett is remote viewing her , gangstalking her and attacking her and everyone and everything around her with laser beams. She is my waifu, do not steal.

If she is a cow may I recommend the International Clique.

Reactions: Dead Mime and Hal

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
(Skip to the end for MATI video)

Michael "MC Serch" Berrin, 53, hosted a poorly attended simulcast live show (fewer than 20 viewers across YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook) yesterday.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Serch, a pioneer in the late eighties and early nineties for the dubious cause of white/Jewish people rapping, had been featured three times on the long-defunct Opie & Anthony show.

Fans of the show had been very amused by what they perceived as his outdated image and overblown self-importance, but mainly by what they felt was a phony "street" persona, perhaps best encapsulated by his statement that he "was raised by (his) parents, but later grew up in tha streets!"

A few members of the residual O&A community decided to troll Serch on YouTube during his show, doubling the audience size to eight. Using burner accounts, they prodded him using some racist language and comments about yellow teeth and double chins. Uncharacteristically, Serch did not disappoint.

image.png

Below is the video of Berrin vowing to use his contacts within YouTube, including Lyor Cohen, to backtrace the dun-goofed trolls using special access to their private information, including home addresses, phone numbers, and real names. With eyes bugged and head bobbing, he then swore to show up at their front doors with his "people" and physically attack them.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
If she is a cow may I recommend the International Clique.
She is but at the same time is kinda low profile compared to every other cow on here. She is not known at all, doesnt have a following or anything, no people that have more info on her seem to exist and her milk doesn't seem to spread beyond her youtube channel, twitter and instagram that have pretty much zero followers or interactions with people and is not like she gets trolled or engages with detractors in any way, she just screams at Bieber.

So beyond watching her insane rants theres not much to her, she is just a random looney on the internet and i kinda feel bad for her and hope she is ok and has people taking care of her because in some of those vides, boy, she is fucking scary and seems ready to blow off and maybe take a few people down with her.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
This is inherently cringeworthy regardless of politics

The instrumental is fine but it's not original. The lyrics are pretty much over the top simping for a politician to the point you'd think it was self parody from literally going "LALALLA" like a child when the thought of criticism at his is spoken just to establish blind loyalty to even wanting Joe and Kamala to be his father.

Also the voice is extremely grating and the costume design is horribly mainly when he's in drag.

Robo Sonichu

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Cakefarts
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1494264
So kiwis, what do you think?

So let me boil it down for you, since you’re obviously not gonna watch it.

• 20% of the video is her talking how great Steven Universe is, considering how it’s practically the poster-child of “muh representation” in cartoons
• she goes on about the good doctor, and how its “bad representation”
• talks about great being autistic is and other spergy nonsense
• and that’s just the icing on the cake

Other than being a female Enter, that’s all I can say about the video. At least I spared you 25 minutes.
Whoever made the video clearly hasn't been on the internet in the last 10 years, based on what she thinks people think about autistic people, and is clearly autistic since she thinks autism is a positive thing, despite the fact most autistics are actual fuckin' retards.

FluffyTehFennekin

Spooky beast
kiwifarms.net
Whoever made the video clearly hasn't been on the internet in the last 10 years, based on what she thinks people think about autistic people, and is clearly autistic since she thinks autism is a positive thing, despite the fact most autistics are actual fuckin' retards.
STFU neurotypical bastard! Saying autism is a sin is like saying being gay is a sin. They were born that way. You can’t change them!

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
This might not belong in this thread because this dude is self-aware and actually funny but I need to share him with somebody, he's fat as fuck so I think that's good enough. Used to watch him a lot years and years ago and he recently came back as fat as ever.

Reactions: Raven Skull

KidSparrow

Who are you again?
kiwifarms.net
"Eldena Doubleca5t" isn't a tranny. He only is a crossdresser. He said it on his Tumblr.

View attachment 1516853
Lately he has been posting whole ass videos in drag and i honestly forget why i was subbed. I have no interest in shipping or fandom shit.

But after a refresher i found that he did the Msscribe story and that was great content. But what the fresh hell is this troon shit going on.

edit: He looks like an alcoholic aunt or a borzoi dog.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: scathefire

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is Pescatore and why is he chimping out? I saw a bit of the drama in Ethan Ralph's thread and all I could understand is commentary community kids are going full IBS meltdown/infighting.

Blue Fanta

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1494264
So kiwis, what do you think?

So let me boil it down for you, since you’re obviously not gonna watch it.

• 20% of the video is her talking how great Steven Universe is, considering how it’s practically the poster-child of “muh representation” in cartoons
• she goes on about the good doctor, and how its “bad representation”
• talks about great being autistic is and other spergy nonsense
• and that’s just the icing on the cake

Other than being a female Enter, that’s all I can say about the video. At least I spared you 25 minutes.

the only autism representation for any of those cartoons is the people who are stupid enough to watch them