YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

Agent Orange

Fuck vegetables
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is Pescatore and why is he chimping out? I saw a bit of the drama in Ethan Ralph's thread and all I could understand is commentary community kids are going full IBS meltdown/infighting.
Fucking same. I was recently caught up in watching a handful of AugieRFC, Nick DeOrio, and Jon Swan streams - the ones concerning their Chris Chansen drama, that is - but stopped watching and tuned out of more recent streams because it's unrelated Commentary drama. Still have no clue who Pescatore is, other than some other channel that they all have beef with. I don't even have much interest in the other channels besides the Hansen stuff.

A cursory glance at the dude's channel just makes it look like another lower-tier drama & commentary streaming channel.

I found this guy:
He records himself playing with dolls every day. On each video, he gives himself about 5 thumbs up and comments from sockpuppet accounts. He's done this every single day for years.
I was just looking through this thread when I found this. I clicked on the link and went to his channel. This man is still posting the same kinds of videos with the same kinds of sockpuppet accounts commenting on each vid, a whole 3 years later.

Vorkland

kiwifarms.net
So I recently stumbled into a rabbit hole. Turns out some Disney show ruffled the feathers of deep south christians, and they've formed some sort of crusade against it. One of those fellas is a guy named Spencer Smith, and he's your average 2 IQ fundamentalist

oh and here's a clip to get a feel for the guy:

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
So I recently stumbled into a rabbit hole. Turns out some Disney show ruffled the feathers of deep south christians, and they've formed some sort of crusade against it. One of those fellas is a guy named Spencer Smith, and he's your average 2 IQ fundamentalist

I'm surprised they just now found out about it, since the show is about young girl learning to become a witch. As for the gay shipping, that's mostly due to Dana Terrace wanting to pander to the twitter and tumblr shipping crowd

Reactions: Raven Skull

Rarghs

kiwifarms.net
crying.jpg
Feeling pure shit just want PrettyUglyLittleLiars back so I can post about Caricakez stalking DearSeoul/Rachelheheh/Rachel Horridge.

Caricakez is a youtube vlogger from California who now lives in South Korea with her husband who she publicly admits she only married to remain in Korea - very romantic. This morning she posted this apology video to her channel where she apologizes for cyber stalking and harassing DearSeoul - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH0EpGH7Asc&feature=youtu.be

Really confused by this out of the blue confession I do some looking around and discover it all stems from recent TikToks Rachel has made. Apologies that these are tiktoks but what can I do? First theres this one that contains screenshots of Caricakez I guess feeling guilty for her behavior and confessing to Rachel - https://www.tiktok.com/@rachelheheh/video/6867149992654556421

And then this more recent one that's more like a run down of what Cari's stalking was like - https://www.tiktok.com/@rachelheheh/video/6867527174480465157

Really surprised to find this out about Cari. She's known for making really chill and well edited vlogs. Never would have thought she'd be /ourgirl/

Relevant links:
Caricakez insta - https://www.instagram.com/caricakez/
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-DreapaYm4Roo0CfUBGQg

Rachel's insta - https://www.instagram.com/rachelheheh/
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmlWSK_3tx1hEGswvKGnYbw

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1570669
Too make it so bad, the comments section is declaring him an embarrassment to Christianity.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1570669
Reminds me of Josue Yrion rambling about Pokimanz, yugioh and vidya. You have to turn on subtitles for this one

Those types of preachers are mocked thoroughly but are very popular with illiterate favela niggers and make insane bank making them even more hateful and retarded.

Pickle Dick

boy do i wish it was 2016 again
kiwifarms.net
-WIP-

Mini_Ladd.png
Craig Thompson (known for his internet alias Mini Ladd) was born on January 7, 1995 in Dubai to Irish parents, who would later move to Singapore, and then to their native home in Londonderry, Northern Ireland.

Like any other respected YouTuber, Craig would drop out of college to pursue an internet career on the website. He would be featured as "Gamer of the Week" by iHasCupquake in 2011, which would contribute to his rise in popularity. By 2013, he had begun affiliating with major YouTube gamer VanossGaming , which help put a spotlight upon Craig. By 2017, he was no longer a regular with Vanoss himself, but he continued to collaborate with fellow Vanoss Crew members including Anthony (BigJigglyPanda), Ryan (Ohmwrecker, whom I pretty sure has a thread here if I remember), and other people, but especially Brian Hanby, known for his internet alias Terroriser, who we'll get to eventually.

Despite this absence from the VanossGaming channel, Craig nonetheless maintained his more than modest popularity, partaking in many charitable events, launching a summer camp , being featured in several news outlets, and launching his popular Meme Stream series. Most crowning of all, however, was rugby stadium in his hometown in Londonderry being named after him as part of a sponsorship deal with said stadium. All seemed fantastic for Craig; he had a large fanbase, a loving Twitch streamer girlfriend (SamiDay), and all these things that you'd think would have him set for an excellent future internet career...

...and then 2020 came along.

No doubt the year has not been all that great for anything or anyone, Craig is no exception. Even before the year, things began to heat up between him and his friends, most notably Terroriser, whom would sever ties with Craig after an incident at a party. Nothing would become better for Mini, as he would breakup with his aforementioned streamer girlfriend, the latter whom accused Mini of being abusive towards.

All things would come to head in June 2020, where he would be accused by two women of pedophilia and emotional manipulation. This would all result in Craig fleeing back to Northern Ireland from LA (where he had been living for a few months) to escape any punishment. He's attempted to "clear to air" about the whole thing, but as it stands, he fame is crumbling. His eponymous stadium would end the sponsorship, and none of the Vanoss crew wants anything to do with him anymore.

-Thread is a work in progress, so apologies for the shoddiness of the OP-

lol nvm its been moved to youtube autism

Last edited:

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Mini was Irish? I thought he was a Brit. Terrorizer was the one of that particular claque who played up the Irish bit.

That said, OP should give more backround on literally who this is for anyone who doesn't follow YouTube gaming autists.

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Mini was Irish? I thought he was a Brit. Terrorizer was the one of that particular claque who played up the Irish bit.

That said, OP should give more backround on literally who this is for anyone who doesn't follow YouTube gaming autists.
I was under the impression he was British born in the UAE, which is what his Wikipedia page claims.

There was some drama a while back between him and Brian/Terrorizer and Craig's desire to be seen as more than being one of VanossGaming's friends. Not so much the entertaining kind of drama but the kind where he's being a massive dick about it.

Muncie Anderson

Hey Jesse! Now Jerome!
kiwifarms.net
From what I heard, Brian (Terroriser) made some disparaging remarks about Craig and his girlfriend, specifically about mental illness, during one of the annual get togethers involving Vanoss and his friends when Craig wasn't around to hear it. Craig just waited to call out Brian on Twitter after he went through a public rebranding emphasizing his own name instead of just being called Mini Ladd, and of course, Brian didn't take too well about it.

I did hear rumors that Brian and Craig settled matters privately, but otherwise no longer interact.

Gunt.Inc

Tetraethyl orthosilicate/C8H20O4Si
kiwifarms.net
I was watching that stream of someordinarygamer where he plays Yandere sim and he had some sort of response to him but he privates his live streams so i did not get to watch it all.

Pickle Dick

boy do i wish it was 2016 again
kiwifarms.net
From what I heard, Brian (Terroriser) made some disparaging remarks about Craig and his girlfriend, specifically about mental illness, during one of the annual get togethers involving Vanoss and his friends when Craig wasn't around to hear it. Craig just waited to call out Brian on Twitter after he went through a public rebranding emphasizing his own name instead of just being called Mini Ladd, and of course, Brian didn't take too well about it.

I did hear rumors that Brian and Craig settled matters privately, but otherwise no longer interact.

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised they just now found out about it, since the show is about young girl learning to become a witch. As for the gay shipping, that's mostly due to Dana Terrace wanting to pander to the twitter and tumblr shipping crowd
Not to derail but I thought it was her own wish fulfillment, not pandering. By putting her crush into the show and selfshipping her and the self insert mc. Thats almost worse.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

BickerLiquor

kiwifarms.net
Every video of men thinking "let's drop whatever heavy shit we can find on our nuts for views" while then thinking it was all worth the trip to the ER on YouTube should be here.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Found another one of those "review childrens movies through a far left lens and make absurd claims about the content within" channels.
Their only content so far includes quality such as
1599870013300.png

Throws up ACAB 3 minutes into this video that brough the channel to me so I can't be fucked to continue. How many more of these types do they think Youtube needs? They all make the same points adnauseum.