YouTube Autism - Things that are worth laughing at but not worth a full thread.

Badonk Mantis

kiwifarms.net
So I recently stumbled into a rabbit hole. Turns out some Disney show ruffled the feathers of deep south christians, and they've formed some sort of crusade against it. One of those fellas is a guy named Spencer Smith, and he's your average 2 IQ fundamentalist

oh and here's a clip to get a feel for the guy:
View attachment 1570669
Man why do all modern cartoons look like a Filmation cartoon but with 20% more effort.

But about Spencer, I don't know.

Jewthulhu

Eldritch g-d of madness and foreskins
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1607572
So I noticed Casey Niestat is posting daily again, which, can only mean one thing: he's trying to sell another product. I might do a small dive on why he's a bit of a lolcow if anyone would be interested.
Everything about that second video screams "narcissistic youtube douche."
I would be interesting in hearing more if you got anything funny.

Pizdec

Ringo Mogire Beam!
kiwifarms.net
Everything about that second video screams "narcissistic youtube douche."
I would be interesting in hearing more if you got anything funny.
Edit: fuck it, this is the Casey Niestat is a lolcow post.

It's a story of a man, who supported Hilary Clinton, and whose attempts to push beyond video production were met with less then positive sucess.

Starting with Beme, a social media app that was basically Vine and Snapchat had a baby, but it was retarded.

He then tried to steer it into being a news outlet, that was then bought up by CNN for $25 million.

It was eventually shut down and absorbed into CNN after Casey and his co-founder Matt Hackett left the company in 2018, with most employees finding out via Buzzfeed that beme was shuttering.

Casey in turn tried to open up a studio space called 368 for people to use for creative purposes, but, at some point he decided to leave New York City to live in Los Angeles, ditching his original studio space, and leaving the majority of the projects hands to some dude named Sam Shaffer. Nothing has been mentioned of the project since he left New York City.

Though, from this video, it's not surprising as to why.

He also tried to quit that TAWSIC social media... and yet.

tawsic.PNG

:story:

However.... some amusing drama has come out of his recent daily vlogging venture, from the least expected source: His Wife's Dad.

Casey posted a video regarding one he posted two days ago about his wife's dad. Apparently, in a video where he interviewed him, they began an arguement in the comment section with other people that Casey has since deleted by blocking Candice's dad from his channel. Despite this, he uploaded a video mentioning that there was an argument in the comment section for whatever reason.

video in question regarding the comment section. Someone was nice enough to leave a message as to what had happened.
tldr.PNG

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Jewthulhu

Fruitcake

kiwifarms.net
I stumbled back upon a weird Youtube channel that I had been keeping an eye on last year.
Needless to say his content is pretty disturbing, the majority of his content now seems to revolve around his online fights with Minors and an obsession with cucumbers.

While he doesn't converse with his own alt accounts anymore his interaction with children 20 years young than him has been quite worrying.

• Informative
Reactions: fartsnstuf

/A/non Prince

Fruity pink, but no purple :(
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Neistat secretly payed to do that Clinton video without telling anyone? Since I remember hearing something about that being the case. Also starting an argument with SO's dad is never a good idea, especially if done on the internet.

Migraine Box

Pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is the right place to put it, but I stumbled across this since it's trending on twitter

Okay, I get it, youtube and most social media in general has a massive hard-on for pedos, but jesus tapdancing christ, this video, and all this dude's other videos, are pure, unending cringey edge. I cannot take him seriously when he's trying to present serious info like a fucking creepypasta reading channel. And the way he records and edits his voice, god it's so hard to understand him. You can tell he's intentionally trying to talk in a deep, somber voice while deepthroating the mic, but then he manipulates it in post to where it's just nothing but the low-end crawling up your ass and into your skull. Ugh.

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I get it, youtube and most social media in general has a massive hard-on for pedos, but jesus tapdancing christ, this video, and all this dude's other videos, are pure, unending cringey edge. I cannot take him seriously when he's trying to present serious info like a fucking creepypasta reading channel. And the way he records and edits his voice, god it's so hard to understand him. You can tell he's intentionally trying to talk in a deep, somber voice while deepthroating the mic, but then he manipulates it in post to where it's just nothing but the low-end crawling up your ass and into your skull. Ugh.
this guy's videos give me secondhand embarrassment with how he tries to present himself like some vigilante lmfao also i have seen him 'out of edgy' character, he just talks exactly like idubbbz. also cringe.

anywa, keem tweeted this out
1601164735222.png

what do you guys think will happen?
will mommy susan shit herself and do nothing?
adpocalypse 2?
youtubeELITE like h3h3 will scream autistically at max to defend youtube's honor?

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is the right place to put it, but I stumbled across this since it's trending on twitter

You're so right about him being cringy. Almost all of the "creepy" youtubers are like that. Not quite sure why they think talking in a deep, monotone voice (and sometimes even altering your voice to make it even more deep and monotone) is a necessity. Everybody makes fun of chills, but they all want to sound like him still apparently.

Also, the pedo shit is nothing new. Yes, they're pedos everywhere and yes, pedos are disgusting and everybody hates them. Not quite sure what he's going to accomplish with that video. Probably just another adpocalypse, like the user above me suggested. I'm not looking forward to the "content creators" all crying about it (including keem).

• Agree
Reactions: White bubblegum

Billy Rocker

LOCKDOWN 💥 LOCKDOWN 💥
kiwifarms.net

He sure is racking tons of views from angry "pedo vigilante" alogs with these videos. It's the third one in a row, but i don't blame him

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: TheMagician