YouTube Commentary Community - You know shit's about to get real when the cartoon avatar crosses their arms!

Seora

Night of the long Knives: Modern Edition Y2K
kiwifarms.net
So 2 days ago Jadyn made a video apologizing for false flagging and is "planning to change for the better"
X to doubt. Also this entertainment will ramp up with inevitable channel decay.

First off, MK already stated that he was done with drama for almost 6 months - His content can be hit or miss, but he's at least not made content on drama since the Creepshow Art drama of June last year. Counting him as one seems really redundant if he doesn't make commentary videos anymore.

Secondly, have you even seen what Linkara looks like? MK's avatar doesn't wear a hat, or tie, or vest...
You think this: View attachment 2871148
Looks like Linkara?

View attachment 2871143

What kind of crack are you smoking? And where can I get some?
Tbf you used a photo showing the same stance it’s actually hilarious and helps me see the neckbeard edginess between the two. I’ve never heard of this MK guy tho.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
X to doubt. Also this entertainment will ramp up with inevitable channel decay.

Tbf you used a photo showing the same stance it’s actually hilarious and helps me see the neckbeard edginess between the two. I’ve never heard of this MK guy tho.
Maybe - It'd be funny, but I still wouldn't say that they're the same - Especially since Linkara's more of a cuck than neckbeard (I think he's incapable of growing facial hair)

Sprate Header

"May you live in interesting times."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody ITT watch Crows of Judgement, Steve Delive, or anyone else in that sphere? Augie et al keep getting into Twitter slapfights with the group over various subjects, and I am very slow to add any more commentators to my subscriptions, so I'm left without their side of any interaction they've had with the Goon Squad.

This is what they're arguing over right now:
augie1.jpg

(Link) (https://archive.ph/YmYb8)

They sound just as retarded as the people we normally talk about, but I have no prior knowledge of them aside from Nick showing one of Crow's videos in one of his (I think), and of course the occasional on-stream shit-talking the two groups trade. I'm gonna look for something soon, but just wanted to know if anyone knew anything already.

Seora

kiwifarms.net
Does anybody ITT watch Crows of Judgement, Steve Delive, or anyone else in that sphere? Augie et al keep getting into Twitter slapfights with the group over various subjects, and I am very slow to add any more commentators to my subscriptions, so I'm left without their side of any interaction they've had with the Goon Squad.

View attachment 2874090

They sound just as retarded as the people we normally talk about, but I have no prior knowledge of them aside from Nick showing one of Crow's videos in one of his (I think), and of course the occasional on-stream shit-talking the two groups trade. I'm gonna look for something soon, but just wanted to know if anyone knew anything already.
No doubt COJ/ Steve delive are basically a discount bin version: special ed brand of the guys we normally cover. I’ve heard a handful of their takes and they’re often as grimey and grifty you can get. Unlike Nick, Augie etc etc they rarely stick together, they thrive on being the anti-commentary contrarian to the above and it’s about as cringe as it sounds.

OldManBoomer

kiwifarms.net

Alright, I know my post said that I was going to move on, but you wrote something particularly funny in there.

-Talking shit about someone does not require "effort". Literally every sane person that uses this site knows this and embrace it. You are a nobody, avatar pfp that takes laughing at college dropouts seriously by putting "effort" in googling stuff and ignoring things that might make you look like a fool. It looks like you are no better than the commentary channels mentioned in the thread.

-It's not about people disagreeing with me (if by "people" you count yourself and the other two) and me thinking you're a retard for it. All you had to do was use the autism badge and "not waste your time" for real. Instead, you chimped out and defended some sperg whom will never know of your existence while not seeing the irony of your posts, in the process, embarrassing yourself in front of any rational person by taking things seriously and believing that talking shit and making fun of = formal critique.

- Go to the DSP thread. Maybe if you dig his earnings for third time this month they might appreciate your "effort". Better yet, make that commentary channel and start posting videos. This thread needs cantent that's "worth our time".

Keep seething, redditor. It's the most interesting stuff that has happened in this thread for a while,

Anyway, it's almost as if being provocative pays off better than believing you have something important to say. It's the same song every time something happens.
So....which franchise that you're a die-hard fan of did MK criticize that made you this seethingly butt-blasted?

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2874090

Vito claimed to be a non-offending pedophile. I'll try and find the tweet is I can. It was basically something like this though:

Vito: "The thing about non-offending pedophiles is we know it's wrong, and that's why we won't do anything."
Random Twitter person, "Wait WHAT?"
Vito: "WE."

vito1.jpg
vito2.jpg

Vito's Twitter

His banner has a WE as a logo and he's trying to claim he is in fact not an offending pedophile and it was just a joke and we (as a society) included everyone being talked about! It was just a joke guys! (Meanwhile, apparently, he was pro Cuties (saw that on Twitter don't care enough to go and look back tbh but I believe it )

Last edited:

Seora

kiwifarms.net
Vito claimed to be a non-offending pedophile. I'll try and find the tweet is I can. It was basically something like this though:

Vito: "The thing about non-offending pedophiles is we know it's wrong, and that's why we won't do anything."

View attachment 2874827View attachment 2874828
Vito's Twitter

His banner has a WE as a logo and he's trying to claim he is in fact not an offending pedophile and it was just a joke and we (as a society) included everyone being talked about! It was just a joke guys! (Meanwhile, apparently, he was pro Cuties (saw that on Twitter don't care enough to go and look back tbh but I believe it )
The only joke that’s ever been semi funny was when Vito went with Dick to that anti-Dave chapelle rally even then he came off as bitch made. Vito is disgusting because of all the rancid jokes he makes about children, there exists a collage composed entirely of his “jokes” about children and his spamming of null LOL.
yet the same guy who cries ITS JUST A JOKE is deadpan about sympathising with non offending pedophiles because “they can’t control the fucked up thoughts in their heads guys!”. If I didn’t know any better I’d say Vito is harbouring some skeletons in his closet for a man that is vehement in his child sex jokes.
He’s so smug about it because he thinks people can’t see right through him.

Steely Dan

Call me Deacon Blues
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2874827View attachment 2874828
Vito's Twitter

Can these faggots stop giving Vito attention? I guess Fatfuck DeOreo got in a spat with him on twitter, and even @NotATurkey who I like, mentioned him his last video. | Tweet
Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

Seora

kiwifarms.net
Looks like #YoutubeWakeUp oh sorry I meant the 2.0 version #PickASideYT has officially done nothing for True Crime Creators with one of the biggest JCS having issues. If this doesn’t show that Max was grifting then I guess time will further prove it. This guy was actively forcing people to be in his video but where is he when people in his community are having issues? I guess you have to be in his friend group for that ex: nexpo.
4331A865-5F99-4783-93F3-6C9F8A82B7FC.jpegAA6E968A-2F71-4A1B-8A78-E9311787B7DC.jpeg

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

I’M A TABLOID GOD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it’s kind of strange that tommyc always has such strong opinions but when it comes to vito he seems more charitable to him than others. i enjoy tommyc’s content because he has less of a tolerance to other yters manipulation attempts, but even with the times vito has said weird shit about kids he says “you’re not a pedo probably” or downplaying the pedo sympathy tweet.

i know vito is his friend but so are people like nick deorio who he’s been more critical towards smaller things. if any other youtuber made the same tweet vito did i’m sure tommyc would have something different to say

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
Yeah if people are already calling you a pedo, it doesn't suddenly make it go away because you joke about it, in fact it re-enforces it because instead of debunking it, you aren't taking a serious claim very seriously.

Like saying you robbed a house in fornt of multiple police officers already suspecting you to have robbed the house, and thinking they would laugh, and not get a warrant to search your house.

Brilliant logic

Yuusha-sama

We did a little trolling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2874090

They both are queers, in Crow's case literally.
I don't pay much attention to them these days, but Crow's crew got doxed in 2020.

The last time I paid some attention to them was when Crow livestreamed his marriage to his niggress.
Look at these fatties.
Wearing a large shirt will not hide your gunt, lol.
1641890741016.png
1641890780051.png
1641890891734.png

You can see Auragami here on the left, weak manlet.
1641891032980.png

Edit: About Steve, there are accusation against him being abusive in relationships and being a alcoholic freeloader.
https://twitter.com/LuckyPhil/status/1480440792481030145?s=20
1641892720839.png

Last edited:

Hagane

kiwifarms.net
it’s kind of strange that tommyc always has such strong opinions but when it comes to vito he seems more charitable to him than others. i enjoy tommyc’s content because he has less of a tolerance to other yters manipulation attempts, but even with the times vito has said weird shit about kids he says “you’re not a pedo probably” or downplaying the pedo sympathy tweet.

i know vito is his friend but so are people like nick deorio who he’s been more critical towards smaller things. if any other youtuber made the same tweet vito did i’m sure tommyc would have something different to say
Tommy C is quite biased when a creator is his friend. He straight-up said, even in the podcast where he criticised Vito, that he'd probably be more furious with him if he wasn't his friend and knew what he was like behind the scenes.

And yet, Tommy is the same guy who loves to hate on John Swan (albeit justifiably) and doesn't seem to get why Nick and the others are still friends with him.

Btw, Tommy is actually even more charitable to Nick than Vito. Tommy still holds Nick up as a "notorious bullshit detective" because he's one of the few commentary YouTubers he's relatively close friends with and Nick's apparently taught him a lot about YouTube stuff or whatever, as well as the fact that they're both big hockey fans. So Tommy barely ever brings up when Nick spergs on Twitter and acts deliberately disingenuous, and then plays defence for him all the time wheneve someone calls Nick out on it (like Emily Artful or Chris Ray Gun).

Danone

I just want to be pure
kiwifarms.net
Just say you have a vendetta against MK and stop being autistic because not everyone else shares the same one. If you wanna shit talk someone at least keep it relatively factual and relevant. You doin the same shit chimpin out except it's just a vendetta.
Barking at the wrong tree.
The only joke that’s ever been semi funny was when Vito went with Dick to that anti-Dave chapelle rally even then he came off as bitch made. Vito is disgusting because of all the rancid jokes he makes about children, there exists a collage composed entirely of his “jokes” about children and his spamming of null LOL.
yet the same guy who cries ITS JUST A JOKE is deadpan about sympathising with non offending pedophiles because “they can’t control the fucked up thoughts in their heads guys!”. If I didn’t know any better I’d say Vito is harbouring some skeletons in his closet for a man that is vehement in his child sex jokes.
He’s so smug about it because he thinks people can’t see right through him.
When people like Digibro, Vito and any lolicon pedo say shit like "bru, it's a joke. Me jerking off to children is a joke, loosen up", do they actually go "yeah, that is totally normal and not indicative of any red flag"?

Even people that follow Ralf know how much of a pedo, creep pantsu is, so why not drop the act when it will hurt less in the long run and not alienate a big portion of the audience that follows you?

Seora

kiwifarms.net
Barking at the wrong tree.

When people like Digibro, Vito and any lolicon pedo say shit like "bru, it's a joke. Me jerking off to children is a joke, loosen up", do they actually go "yeah, that is totally normal and not indicative of any red flag"?

Even people that follow Ralf know how much of a pedo, creep pantsu is, so why not drop the act when it will hurt less in the long run and not alienate a big portion of the audience that follows you?
Digibro at least admits that he jerks off to “drawings of children” or some shit. Would you consider Shadman drawings of real life children to be CP? Exactly.

The only time I’ve met resistance to this was on Reddit where people would get downvoted for saying that non offending pedophilles who actively jerk off to animated drawings of children isn’t going to help them not offend nor is it a form of therapy to do that. Yet apparently some people can’t confront the idea that indulging in sick fantasies is detrimental to them ever controlling their urges. I find the ones who joke about it are worse than the ones in denial, as they simply understand the gravity of what they’re doing but they’re under the impression that they can normalise it through dark humour.

Danone

I just want to be pure
kiwifarms.net
Digibro at least admits that he jerks off to “drawings of children” or some shit. Would you consider Shadman drawings of real life children to be CP? Exactly.

The only time I’ve met resistance to this was on Reddit where people would get downvoted for saying that non offending pedophilles who actively jerk off to animated drawings of children isn’t going to help them not offend nor is it a form of therapy to do that. Yet apparently some people can’t confront the idea that indulging in sick fantasies is detrimental to them ever controlling their urges. I find the ones who joke about it are worse than the ones in denial, as they simply understand the gravity of what they’re doing but they’re under the impression that they can normalise it through dark humour.
When did everything went so wrong?