YouTube Commentary Community - You know shit's about to get real when the cartoon avatar crosses their arms!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
I feel like your first point isn’t necessarily true, after all you can’t really manufacture how you talk unless your stuff is heavily edited

That's not true at all. Hell, one of Shannon's 'tellings' of a joke is when she went southern with her accent. Then there's her latest dump truck of a video where it sounds like she actually reading directly off a script.

While Editing can manufacture how you talk, people have been able to change that aspect long before editing. Sometimes people just listen to the loudest voice in the room. It's part of the reason why we actually had cults who had legitimately terrible people at the top of the command.

Also, it's not like I'm disagreeing with you, I'm just splicing in a few other explanations here.

Seora

Night of the long Knives: Modern Edition Y2K
kiwifarms.net
That's not true at all. Hell, one of Shannon's 'tellings' of a joke is when she went southern with her accent. Then there's her latest dump truck of a video where it sounds like she actually reading directly off a script.

While Editing can manufacture how you talk, people have been able to change that aspect long before editing. Sometimes people just listen to the loudest voice in the room. It's part of the reason why we actually had cults who had legitimately terrible people at the top of the command.

Also, it's not like I'm disagreeing with you, I'm just splicing in a few other explanations here.
Either way, I’m not interested in a debate. I could go on to further elaborate why I don’t think her rants and gushing about herself are scripted but it’s really not worth the thread space or my effort.
———————————————————————————

Seems like more people are noticing Vito’s questionable takes on pedophilia. This debate is an absolute massacre- vito rage quit here too. It seems like more people in commentary are picking up on this too, I wonder if Tommy will eventually disavow, or not, the Vito hill seems like a retarded one to die on.

It’s really telling his behaviour in debate too. unlike Schrödinger's pedophille aka is this guy a being this way purposely as a joke or is this actually Amos yee in cell block c? I’m pretty confident Vito has demons at this point it’s not one or two edgy pedo jokes it’s dedication and the “we” tweet admits that imo.
A6E7FD9F-0417-4F07-ABEC-08ED8DAFFF90.jpeg

Last edited:

Monk Amen

Jus't
kiwifarms.net
Either way, I’m not interested in a debate. I could go on to further elaborate why I don’t think her rants and gushing about herself are scripted but it’s really not worth the thread space or my effort.

Seems like more people are noticing Vito’s questionable takes on pedophilia. This debate is an absolute massacre- vito rage quit here too. It seems like more people in commentary are picking up on this too, I wonder if Tommy will eventually disavow, or not, the Vito hill seems like a retarded one to die on.

It’s really telling his behaviour in debate too. unlike Schrödinger's pedophille aka is this guy a being this way purposely as a joke or is this actually Amos yee in cell block c? I’m pretty confident Vito has demons at this point it’s not one or two edgy pedo jokes it’s dedication and the “we” tweet admits that imo.
View attachment 2892066
We

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2892066
Vito is 100% a fucking diddler. He gets off the same way Amos Yee did by trying to "bait" people by openly announcing to the world that he supports pedos and pedophilia. Him defending Cuties and Mr. Girl leaves no doubt in my mind that they watch that movie nightly for a certain "purpose."
What remains to be seen is if Vito has the balls and the negative IQ points to actually go through with his sick fantasies like Amos Yee did.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Well... here's something interesting coming from the Kai and Omnia stuff - Kai is now showing script stuff:
1642456444337.png

1642455546783.png
1642455587913.png

1642455659820.png
1642455722865.png

It's actually something that I felt was already pretty clear that these two basically were out to make the situation worse (thumin and Omnia) - granted, Kai posting this doesn't make him any less of a scumbag - But I guess he's trying to pull as many others down as he can.
Currently trying to get a good archive of this, but it's going slow for me - Can someone help out with the archive?

Edit: Yeah, the archive ain't working for me.

Last edited:

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Well... here's something interesting coming from the Kai and Omnia stuff - Kai is now showing script stuff:
View attachment 2895610
View attachment 2895546 View attachment 2895549
View attachment 2895551View attachment 2895555

It's actually something that I felt was already pretty clear that these two basically were out to make the situation worse (thumin and Omnia) - granted, Kai posting this doesn't make him any less of a scumbag - But I guess he's trying to pull as many others down as he can.
Currently trying to get a good archive of this, but it's going slow for me - Can someone help out with the archive?
Thumin has a thread responding to this. As much as I dislike em, it seems HP buried the hatchet with Thumin. But not to repeat what everyone else is saying to Kai, what the fuck does this have to do with allegations of you abusing Omnia? Like sure Omnia is not a good person at all but we can think she’s a catty bitch and hate you still Kai. You’re being accused of assault dipshit. Counter that. Not “WELL BUT OMNIA DID THIS!” I don’t care about old shit. Focus on current shit. The accusation leveled at you is way worse Kai, focus.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Thumin has a thread responding to this. As much as I dislike em, it seems HP barrier the hatchet with Thumin. But not to repeat what everyone else is saying to Kai, what the fuck does this have to do with allegations of you abusing Omnia? Like sure Omnia is not a good person at all but we can think she’s a catty bitch and hate you still Kai. You’re being accused of assault dipshit. Counter that. Not “WELL BUT OMNIA DID THIS!” I don’t care about old shit. Focus on current shit. The accusation leveled at you is way worse Kai, focus.
Again, like I said - He's trying to drag them under too. A drowning man will pull down anyone they can with them.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting this from the Creepshow Art thread in case the "commentary bros" come after this guy.
CREEPSHOW ART DID NOTHING WRONG! She's not a stalker!

First video archive | Second video archive

I'm surprised Shannon can even walk, given how far up her ass this guy is.

Also, this guy's avatar has a gimp mask with... zippered teeth?

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Thumin has a thread responding to this. As much as I dislike em, it seems HP buried the hatchet with Thumin. But not to repeat what everyone else is saying to Kai, what the fuck does this have to do with allegations of you abusing Omnia? Like sure Omnia is not a good person at all but we can think she’s a catty bitch and hate you still Kai. You’re being accused of assault dipshit. Counter that. Not “WELL BUT OMNIA DID THIS!” I don’t care about old shit. Focus on current shit. The accusation leveled at you is way worse Kai, focus.
Actually I checked out that thread you pointed towards, and I honestly have to stop and laugh.
1642520054933.png

"We found out HP was involved in that horrid script with Jar"

Hopeless Peaches did one grammar correction... And apparently, Omnia felt betrayed and had mental breakdowns because of it.

Over a grammar correction.

I just... WOW.

To be serious, I remember a big issue being that Omnia WASN'T friends with Peaches, well, I guess that was a lie - Considering that apparently doing a grammar correction on a script is an violation of trust - and if you weren't a friend, why would that cause such a reaction?

I know you say, focus on current shit, but this kinda does open a few fun things:
1642520284880.png

Like how apparently Omnia was willing to ignore the possibility that maybe they mis-read something just so they could be vindictive. You're right that Kai is a scumbag, and what he did was worse to Omnia, but that shouldn't be immediately swept to the side. If anything, this just opens up the opportunity to learn more behind the scenes of the trashfire of not only the Peaches Drama but other dramas - Hell, if Thumin was involved in this script, there's the possibility that other creators like Creepshow Art could be a part of this whole mess - Wouldn't surprise me considering how it all seemed like a concentrated effort.

My point is, yes, Kai is a creep, an abuser, and a pile of shit - But since you've got Thumin basically confirming what he's saying, let him run his mouth more and more - Who knows what gold is buried in that shit pile. If I can bring up an example, Lindsey Ellis is a fun target on this site, but you wouldn't discount what she said concerning both Movie Bob and Quinton reviews, since it shows more of their natures either.

Again, just saying - If Kai's willing to flap his gums, and if Thumin's willing to confirm what he said IS TRUE, then hey, might as well take advantage of the situation, am I right?

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
Actually I checked out that thread you pointed towards, and I honestly have to stop and laugh.
View attachment 2897753
"We found out HP was involved in that horrid script with Jar"

Hopeless Peaches did one grammar correction... And apparently, Omnia felt betrayed and had mental breakdowns because of it.

Over a grammar correction.

I just... WOW.

To be serious, I remember a big issue being that Omnia WASN'T friends with Peaches, well, I guess that was a lie - Considering that apparently doing a grammar correction on a script is an violation of trust - and if you weren't a friend, why would that cause such a reaction?

I know you say, focus on current shit, but this kinda does open a few fun things: View attachment 2897760

Like how apparently Omnia was willing to ignore the possibility that maybe they mis-read something just so they could be vindictive. You're right that Kai is a scumbag, and what he did was worse to Omnia, but that shouldn't be immediately swept to the side. If anything, this just opens up the opportunity to learn more behind the scenes of the trashfire of not only the Peaches Drama but other dramas - Hell, if Thumin was involved in this script, there's the possibility that other creators like Creepshow Art could be a part of this whole mess - Wouldn't surprise me considering how it all seemed like a concentrated effort.

My point is, yes, Kai is a creep, an abuser, and a pile of shit - But since you've got Thumin basically confirming what he's saying, let him run his mouth more and more - Who knows what gold is buried in that shit pile. If I can bring up an example, Lindsey Ellis is a fun target on this site, but you wouldn't discount what she said concerning both Movie Bob and Quinton reviews, since it shows more of their natures either.

Again, just saying - If Kai's willing to flap his gums, and if Thumin's willing to confirm what he said IS TRUE, then hey, might as well take advantage of the situation, am I right?
No I agree Omnia is garbage, my point is KAI needs to focus on current shit. This has nothing to do with why the internet hates his guts. I can still hate Omnia, but it doesn’t change the fact I hate Kai, nor does it disprove any allegation. Focus on that shit Kai. The fact you won’t kinda sends a message you can’t.
Basically the short version: Omnia can still be a terrible person but Kai still looks a million times worse. I definitely agree with you tho about Thumin and Omnia.

AxusEdg

kiwifarms.net
All he's really doing is confirming what people suspected about Omnia and Thumin. Given some of Thumin's actions even after the HP drama. It could just be biased, but her thread comes off as damage control considering she had such an overreaction to such a small part in a script. Someone who isn't even your friend makes a small grammatical correction in a script and you have an emotional breakdown and overly emotional response to it to the point you basically co-sign someone being petty?

He should be focused on disproving the abuse allegations but given how immature all of them are, I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the last things ever addressed assuming it does. They're too immature to think in manner of perspective and are all prone to having emotional outbursts and lashing out like they have collective bpd. Not surprised considering they're all in their like, early twenties and have already achieved some level of internet success and have fans that will never actually call them out on something cause i doubt many of their fans are older than they are.

I'm just here to see the trainwreck. At this point the only thing that will separate him from creepshow is if he actually manages to pull them under with him.

Steely Dan

Call me Deacon Blues
kiwifarms.net
TurkeyTom and DeOreo had Vito on their podcast:
I get that the idea of their podcast is to have "anyone on", but it's disheartening that Tom who is someone I actually like, can't see that Vito is a total leech who only wants any kind of attention he can get. I haven't listened to it and don't really want to because I strongly dislike Vito, but just having him on at all is dumb.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Posted without comment:

Edit (I lied) THE EGO.
This grudge is obnoxious. They shit all over Technicals' brother and drag him into a drama he has nothing to do with, but Technicals is the bad guy for bringing up Zaptie.
TurkeyTom and DeOreo had Vito on their podcast:
I get that the idea of their podcast is to have "anyone on", but it's disheartening that Tom who is someone I actually like, can't see that Vito is a total leech who only wants any kind of attention he can get. I haven't listened to it and don't really want to because I strongly dislike Vito, but just having him on at all is dumb.
For people so obsessed with destroying Technicals for supposedly caping for or defending pedos, these idiots sure were quick to platform Vito, someone who has openly defended pedophilia and is an avid fan/diehard defender of Cuties. No doubt they have Mr. Girl lined up for a future appearance.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
This grudge is obnoxious. They shit all over Technicals' brother and drag him into a drama he has nothing to do with, but Technicals is the bad guy for bringing up Zaptie.

For people so obsessed with destroying Technicals for supposedly caping for or defending pedos, these idiots sure were quick to platform Vito, someone who has openly defended pedophilia and is an avid fan/diehard defender of Cuties. No doubt they have Mr. Girl lined up for a future appearance.
It is almost as like Nicholas just had a shit fit and just wanted to fight with someone

Who could have seen that one coming?

Goth Commie

Everyone's connected.
kiwifarms.net
From what I gathered at first (I tried following from the first livestream Nick and Angie were critiquing Technicals' Zero video, so I could get some things wrong), the reason they brought up Tech's brother at all was because they found it weird that Tech was defending Zero when he didn't seem pissed that his brother was sending nudes of himself to minors in a group chat. But then again, this happened how long? Why you're digging into this dude's past as a gotcha?

I know I probably said this a few posts back, but dude, even as a listener of RFC, this Tech beef is just petty lol. Hope Augie gets his shit together.

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
All he's really doing is confirming what people suspected about Omnia and Thumin. Given some of Thumin's actions even after the HP drama. It could just be biased, but her thread comes off as damage control considering she had such an overreaction to such a small part in a script. Someone who isn't even your friend makes a small grammatical correction in a script and you have an emotional breakdown and overly emotional response to it to the point you basically co-sign someone being petty?

He should be focused on disproving the abuse allegations but given how immature all of them are, I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the last things ever addressed assuming it does. They're too immature to think in manner of perspective and are all prone to having emotional outbursts and lashing out like they have collective bpd. Not surprised considering they're all in their like, early twenties and have already achieved some level of internet success and have fans that will never actually call them out on something cause i doubt many of their fans are older than they are.

I'm just here to see the trainwreck. At this point the only thing that will separate him from creepshow is if he actually manages to pull them under with him.
That’s the thing that gets me, I know someone who works in the legal field, Kai and Creepshow’s actions are fucking hilarious to be sure, but also I know their actions would give my lawyer friend a heart attack if they were his clients lmao.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
That’s the thing that gets me, I know someone who works in the legal field, Kai and Creepshow’s actions are fucking hilarious to be sure, but also I know their actions would give my lawyer friend a heart attack if they were his clients lmao.
No kidding, no sane lawyer would let creepshow art make that video let alone let them make personal statements towards emily.

It is why I know for a fact that shannon saying a lawyer told her to post that video was entirely bullshit.
No lawyer would approve even an ounce of what was said in that video especially if shannon was going to use any of that in the case against her.

Kai I doubt would even try to sue, the dude had to steal cat food from omina, like you think that man can afford a lawyer to begin with?