YouTube Commentary Community - You know shit's about to get real when the cartoon avatar crosses their arms!

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Red flaming panda

Not actually on fire
kiwifarms.net
TurkeyTom and DeOreo had Vito on their podcast:
This is weird coming from Tom
Why is the guy who actively went after Pyro for those dms having Vito, the same retard who is connately spamming pro pedo shit because "le edgy humor" guest star on his podcast
I'm gonna assume this was all De "double stuffed" oreo's idea and Tom is just grudgingly going along with it. If this is the case Tom really shouldn't haft to put with Nicks retardation all the time

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
TurkeyTom and DeOreo had Vito on their podcast:
I'm listening to this while working, it's actually kind of hard to listen to this. If for some reason you need to convince someone that Vidough, which is what I'm declaring what we should call him now, is a slimeball show them this. Also Vidough dosen't have a thread because this whore only wants attention but we do talk about him on Dick Masterson's thread. I'll make a detailed post with specific clips later, but it's weird I'm almost disappointed in Nick & Tom. They know Vidough is a whore for attention, but they still brought him on anyways. However it is funny how baffled they are from Vidough's retardation from time to time.
EDIT: Hey guys guess who gets mentioned?

Last edited:

Seora

Night of the long Knives: Modern Edition Y2K
kiwifarms.net
From what I gathered at first (I tried following from the first livestream Nick and Angie were critiquing Technicals' Zero video, so I could get some things wrong), the reason they brought up Tech's brother at all was because they found it weird that Tech was defending Zero when he didn't seem pissed that his brother was sending nudes of himself to minors in a group chat. But then again, this happened how long? Why you're digging into this dude's past as a gotcha?

I know I probably said this a few posts back, but dude, even as a listener of RFC, this Tech beef is just petty lol. Hope Augie gets his shit together.

They were networking friends that fell out because of the Commentary code of bad optics. Have you never seen a commentary fight before, they all dig in deep to each other, granted family members are practically unheard of but it goes to show if your immediate family has dirt, they will use it under the umbrella of being a public figure.

I mentioned earlier that Nick and creepshow weren’t friends, sure they networked but they weren’t as friendly as he is with Augie etc. you could argue that even Nick isn’t “friends” with those guys purely based on his behaviour towards them. I clocked it immediately in his intro, sure creepshow is an autistic mental case who should probably be in a straitjacket but she didn’t murder your family, Nick admitted that he halfassed the video and it’s clear that he wanted to jump on the creepshow bandwagon. Tldr: none of these people have any sense of loyalty or respect with each other, the only thing that holds them together ideologically is a gay code of commentary conduct that they self impose.

Augie does reaction videos as daily content - there’s not much hope. RFC is only made by the people that go on it not Augie as a streamer on his own. Basically a repeat of TRR. If you super imposed Ralph’s face over augie’s and posted it in gunt guard it wouldn’t even be noticeable.

Last edited:

Goth Commie

Everyone's connected.
kiwifarms.net
They were networking friends that fell out because of the Commentary code of bad optics. Have you never seen a commentary fight before, they all dig in deep to each other, granted family members are practically unheard of but it goes to show if your immediate family has dirt, they will use it under the umbrella of being a public figure.

No, admittedly. At least, not slap-fighting their "mutuals". I get the need for them to hold each other (hate this word, but there's none that I can think of at the moment) accountable just so they won't be seen as hypocrites. But it's hard to believe a guy when he went to bat for another creator who arguably did the same shit as Zero a few years back.

I only got into commentary bro type content around late 2020ish-2021 in "short" form videos just to know what drama's happening. Livestreams are generally hit or miss if it's a topic I give a shit about.

I think the Tech beef is one of the few times I got annoyed at both parties involved.

Seora

kiwifarms.net
No, admittedly. At least, not slap-fighting their "mutuals". I get the need for them to hold each other (hate this word, but there's none that I can think of at the moment) accountable just so they won't be seen as hypocrites. But it's hard to believe a guy when he went to bat for another creator who arguably did the same shit as Zero a few years back.

I only got into commentary bro type content around late 2020ish-2021 in "short" form videos just to know what drama's happening. Livestreams are generally hit or miss if it's a topic I give a shit about.

I think the Tech beef is one of the few times I got annoyed at both parties involved.
They slapfight all the time especially in dms as proven by the tech situation. Flamenco called Nick a faggot 2 weeks ago and there have been arguments back and forth in that group spilling into livestreams also. I don’t understand what you mean by accountability, everyone knows they’re hypocrites all ready. Internet “accountability” has always been gay - the only thing it’s used for is for internet optics at the end of the day your average YouTube commentor doesn’t give a shit- they care about entertainment and debates. Whoever makes the bigger video on the other wins. Tech had incentives to bat for Zero just like how Nick had incentives to turn nasty on tech etc etc, the same shit can be applied to Zaptie (granted Zero is a lot worse) etc. this is how commentary works especially within the NCO.

Goth Commie

Everyone's connected.
kiwifarms.net
They slapfight all the time especially in dms as proven by the tech situation. Flamenco called Nick a faggot 2 weeks ago and there have been arguments back and forth in that group spilling into livestreams also. I don’t understand what you mean by accountability, everyone knows they’re hypocrites all ready. Internet “accountability” has always been gay - the only thing it’s used for is for internet optics at the end of the day your average YouTube commentor doesn’t give a shit- they care about entertainment and debates. Whoever makes the bigger video on the other wins. Tech had incentives to bat for Zero just like how Nick had incentives to turn nasty on tech etc etc, the same shit can be applied to Zaptie (granted Zero is a lot worse) etc. this is how commentary works especially within the NCO.
Yeah, that's what I meant by accountability. Sorry for not making that clear earlier.

Sneedbug

Sneed
kiwifarms.net
C4B42ED7-100F-4D0C-899B-EB85102A2670.jpeg

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Imagine my shock.

Also, I remember this person who made the video - I remember when they commented on Just Stop's prison mate luke video in a comment thread with Thumin where they said "context is used by White men to shut down people of color".

Alright, I know that this is from last month, but as I was cleaning out some files, I actually found a few screenshots - And since we're talking about Thumin not too long ago...

Vabzuycin.png

Thumin.jpg

I knew I wasn't crazy about that.

Oh, and one look on Thumin's youtube wikia page confirms this happened:
1642647967323.png

We must stop this toxic gatekeeping.

Red flaming panda

Not actually on fire
kiwifarms.net

Seora

kiwifarms.net

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I know that this is from last month, but as I was cleaning out some files, I actually found a few screenshots - And since we're talking about Thumin not too long ago...

View attachment 2902697

View attachment 2902698

I knew I wasn't crazy about that.

Oh, and one look on Thumin's youtube wikia page confirms this happened:
View attachment 2902701

We must stop this toxic gatekeeping.
Every fucking time with hypocrites. Those who project are guilty of the very thing.

Monk Amen

Jus't
kiwifarms.net
This grudge is obnoxious. They shit all over Technicals' brother and drag him into a drama he has nothing to do with, but Technicals is the bad guy for bringing up Zaptie.
Why are they so hard on defending zaptie? They constantly sperg about any point against him and it seems so retarded.

FarCentrist

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2902648
"whites are scared of becoming minorities lol"

Let's assume progressives are correct: being a minority (eg blacks, Muslims etc) is bad because you have to deal with victimization, marginalization and discrimination.

Then why would whites want to become minorities? Aren't there concerns valid? Right now whites are the majority and theyre being shit on. Will things get better for whites when whites become a minority?

What's the left wing rebuttal to this argument?

I'm b4 it's different because white people bad

Seora

kiwifarms.net
Why are they so hard on defending zaptie? They constantly sperg about any point against him and it seems so retarded.
They like to make out that Zaptie was totally absolved of all wrong doing, ignoring any shady behaviour/comments he made to the girl. They practically have to because of how much they’ve staked into white knighting the situation for fucking years, as we all know preserving “credibility” is lifeblood to these people . I hate elvis and bionic pig but I understand why they’re so defensive when this retarded shit is brought up every few months as an argument point against community witch-hunts.

The Zaptie shit happened so long ago that Nick and Augie forgot the situation entirely despite the fact Nick was on hand in dms to support before the tech debate. Tech himself is a hypocrite for praising deorio for his Zaptie work then essentially renegging it when it’s convenient so none of these people are exactly the arbiters of internet justice and morality,
I'm b4 it's different because white people bad
You don’t understand, it’s different because white people bad.

Last edited:

Monk Amen

Jus't
kiwifarms.net
They like to make out that Zaptie was totally absolved of all wrong doing, ignoring any shady behaviour/comments he made to the girl. They practically have to because of how much they’ve staked into white knighting the situation for fucking years, as we all know preserving “credibility” is lifeblood to these people . I hate elvis and bionic pig but I understand why they’re so defensive when this retarded shit is brought up every few months as an argument point against community witch-hunts.

The Zaptie shit happened so long ago that Nick and Augie forgot the situation entirely despite the fact Nick was on hand in dms to support before the tech debate. Tech himself is a hypocrite for praising deorio for his Zaptie work then essentially renegging it when it’s convenient so none of these people are exactly the arbiters of internet justice and morality,

You don’t understand, it’s different because white people bad.
What's funny is that from what I remember, zaptie also made the suicide note claim, it literally goes hand and hand

Seora

kiwifarms.net
What's funny is that from what I remember, zaptie also made the suicide note claim, it literally goes hand and hand
Zaptie’s suicide note was worse than what Zero put. “I gave up law school for YT, people would call fucking (fast food restaurant) looking for me, I was depressed, suicidal with a suicidal weirdo gf and we were both cheating on each other” yadda yadda yadda. For as much flack as HWS got, the commentary bros sure like to omit the fact Zaptie peddled the fact he was a supposed sociopath to Alex, BP and Elvis despite having multiple red backstabby flags from Alex previously (also his diagnosis was via a google search if you believe Ed’s revised 2019 story btw).

albert the programmer

In Memoriam Of Vangelis (1943-2022)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net