YouTube commenters -

DNJACK

Part of the EDF communauty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whether it be calling a LPer a "stupid fckin monster" for not liking a character throughout all 15 parts of a playthrough, people arguing for 200+ posts over who's waifu is the "top tier"on a video of an anime clip, or saying "(insert name) sux, u shud fire they stupid ass" in a video of a bunch of friends playing a game, the special group of YouTube commenters are some of the biggest Lolcows out there, not so much for everything they do, but for the sheer utter what-the-fuckery thatthe can turn the comments section of a video too, And because of YouTube's current layout, those posts will almost always be at the forefront of the comments section no matter what. The amount of insane jabbering, raw spergy hate, and general lack of knowledge coming from these comments is truly a sight to behold.

So what kind of comments are you most familiar with? Is there a specific one you see pop up all the time? What "controversies" have you experienced in a comments section when someone left the channel, or a offensive joke was made, or a certain spoiler from a movie was posted? Feel free to share as we get a good laugh from people that just might take YouTube videos a bit too seriously.

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
How does YouTube's current layout work anyways?
You need Google+ to have a YouTube account and it always uses your Google+ name for your first account. Subscriptions are now a side to the suggested videos and YouTube fucking up and not showing videos from your subscriptions on your subscriptions page happens often. In short, it's total shit.

Last edited:

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You need Google+ to have a YouTube account and it always uses your Google+ name for your first account. Subscriptions are now a side to the suggested videos and YouTube fucking up and not showing videos from your subscriptions oj your subscriptions page happens often. In short, it's total shit.
Google+ is the cancer that worsened the youtube comment section.
ever since that happened we have a shit load of kids who can be young as 7 making asses out of themselves on youtube and proudly displaying their face or real name.
I still don't know how to report those accounts.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slight power level, but I'm a sucker for religion debunking videos, primarily directed at things like Young Earth Creationists. It's amazing how people can distort or outright ignore science, and how some people can basically point out every little issue wrong in them.

That being said, the comments are basically a literal mindfield, since anything that pertains to "religion" on YouTube will inevitably bring out those people. Take Euphoric Atheists and add an extra side of psychopathy and some general exceptionalism and you have every single religious video comments section in a nutshell.

It's also amazingly easy to bait people.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That being said, the comments are basically a literal mindfield, since anything that pertains to "religion" on YouTube will inevitably bring out those people. Take Euphoric Atheists and add an extra side of psychopathy and some general exceptionalism and you have every single religious video comments section in a nutshell.

It's also amazingly easy to bait people.
Considering comments being a literal minefield, iirc I remember seeing it in at least one video that wasn't religion. IT was of a guy holding a rabbit that one of the commentors warned people of a shitstorm beneath him. (The comments were pertained to how the guy held a baby rabbit. His hand was around it and while one might think he could be squeezing the animal, his grip didn't look like one that would threaten the animal). Considering animals, I bet some videos of cooking animals such as a lobster could no doubt attract self-righteous vegetarians, the food equivalent to euphoric atheist in terms of ego.

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
I still don't know how to report those accounts.
You basically can't. As long as they don't actually say their age, you won't be able to report them, and good luck getting YouTube to care if they actually do. YouTube simply doesn't care about banning users if it's not at the request of copyright fraud from a corporation. Unless you're rich enough to sue them, YouTube gives exactly zero fucks about what you want, so these people are doing this with almost no risk of consequences.

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net
There are certain recurring fights in the youtube comments that always show up on certain videos. One of my favorites is on animal videos, especially involving wolves. If it's in the wilderness or zoo, someone will say something along the lines of "OMG sooo CUuuuUTEeee! I wanna pet wolf!!!" and this will set off a massive flamewar because wolves are definitely not the same thing as a big fluffy dog. If it's a pet (wolfdog or serval usually) there will be comments about how that person is totally gonna get killed and eaten(Et tu, Soap!). On the flip side, every once in a while you see people with really crazy shit like lions, tigers, and bears just living in the house and people will defend it like nothing's ever gonna happen. Pretty much any video like that is maximum flamewar fuel.

Lucky Wildcard

Hollow shell
kiwifarms.net
Years ago, some obnoxious fundamentalist Christian called Clearing Stone Prophet posted hundreds of comments on a Wiccan video from National Geographic. He used bible quotes and talked about how satanic Wiccans and nonbelievers of Jesus Christ are. IN ALL CAPS JUST LIKE THIS. He was ultimately blocked from the video because they got tired of hearing the same crap coming out of his mouth.

I even watch a youtube blog dedicated to Dumb Youtube Comments in General.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite comments are the ones where its obviously someone like 14 and under making up some big elaborate story in an attempt to make themselves sound more intimidating like "I am an expert marksman, I'm so good that I already have a place in the sniper squad when I graduate. You really wanna mess with me?"
(Yes, that's an actual comment I've seen before.)

There's also the thirsty motherfucks that will comment that any girl that happens to appear in the video is hot/beautiful, usually accompanied by a long cringey paragraph going into detail about her appearance and behavior. And occassionally openly talking about their desire to bang said girl in a very tasteful manner.

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite comments are the ones where its obviously someone like 14 and under making up some big elaborate story in an attempt to make themselves sound more intimidating like "I am an expert marksman, I'm so good that I already have a place in the sniper squad when I graduate. You really wanna mess with me?"
(Yes, that's an actual comment I've seen before.)

There's also the thirsty motherfucks that will comment that any girl that happens to appear in the video is hot/beautiful, usually accompanied by a long cringey paragraph going into detail about her appearance and behavior. And occassionally openly talking about their desire to bang said girl in a very tasteful manner.
This guy

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino