YouTube commenters -

CrystalRoserade

Professional Weeb Translator
kiwifarms.net
Would that dude happen to go by the name of Guptill89?
I don't exactly remember the guy's name. I'll have to double check my block-list, since I encountered him after I made a comment voicing my disapproval of some of 4Kids habits (cutting plot for Jokes was the specific thing I had an issue with), and he jumped all over me for daring to have an opinion he didn't like.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Cool kitties club

Kitties Rise Up!
kiwifarms.net
Man it's been a long time since I heard a "calcify your pineal gland" comment. I never understood how hippies came to have such a materialist view of spirituality, where spiritual things are somehow only experienced via a biological organ that can fail.
Descartes believed the peneal gland held the soul

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Descartes believed the peneal gland held the soul
Descartes also believed that the soul had its own kind of perception (reason, basically), and that materialists focusing their theories exclusively on what could be sensed by the body were missing the point.

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
On bass boost videos where exceptionals comment about their dad suggesting to use the bigger speakers in the basement or something along those lines.

And the sad thing is, these get thousands of likes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino