YouTube commenters -

Dr. Troon

eatin' on some ass
kiwifarms.net
It's a follow-up video to the main one, where it's 17 minutes of a gay fat guy from Chicago talking about all the clever little bits and bobs that made VHS worthwhile. No pocket sperging on this one:

That first one I posted is a very bad introduction to Technology Connections, he's actually a quality creator with interesting videos on random tech. They started out sort of dry, but he's started meshing in his campy sense of humor and really come into his own.
I love Technology Connections! I liked his video where he nitpicked on space heaters strange specifications, which I highly agreed with.

Dr. Troon

eatin' on some ass
kiwifarms.net
Anyone watch Todd in the Shadows as a guilty pleasure?

I started watching him a little bit again, after I got over my redpill phase. I had disliked him because of his incessant sperging about GamerGate and straight up defending a pedophile (Sarah Nyberg), but he's.... interesting to say the least.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

Context: "Who do you have zero sympathy for?"
ok boomer
ETA: I just realized it's about a 50/50 chance this is a personal gripe towards a specific young person (the 22 y/o being a heroin addict, for example). But this is more than likely the dreaded 55-60+ with a bootstrap mentality.

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Anyone watch Todd in the Shadows as a guilty pleasure?

I started watching him a little bit again, after I got over my redpill phase. I had disliked him because of his incessant sperging about GamerGate and straight up defending a pedophile (Sarah Nyberg), but he's.... interesting to say the least.
I mostly just watch his One-hit Wonderland and Trainrecords videos. Though that's more because I'm not a huge fan of today's "popular" music than Todd's attitude.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net
Just found this edgelord ( most likely /pol/tard ) sperging out in the comment section of a fucking very benign ramen video. Then he gets one what I can only presume is his sock account judging by the name, and this is the only other comment he notices deep in the comments, and jerks himself off. The video is fine too, simple basic bitch cooking stuff
what was his problem.pngsock.png
the video in question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImCUTkc17_o

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

fartsnstuf

kiwifarms.net
found these gems on a video that talks about GTA IV being removed from Steam due to GFWL:
autism.PNG

As if Rockstar is required to do upkeep for a game that isn't their main priority, not to mention; if it bothers him that much, I'm sure someone has a mod that adds it back in.

autism 2.PNG

thinks he's the only one that likes GTA IV more than GTA V when you can find multiple videos detailing why it's better

autism 3.PNG

and this one is barely comprehensible

Last edited:
Reactions: Pissmaster

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
found these gems on a video that talks about GTA IV being removed from Steam due to GFWL:
View attachment 1103784

As if Rockstar is required to do upkeep for a game that isn't their main priority, not to mention; if it bothers him that much, I'm sure someone has a mod that adds it back in.

View attachment 1103785

thinks he's the only one that likes GTA IV more than GTA V when you can find multiple videos detailing why it's better

View attachment 1103800

I really believe that every single GTA video with at least 300 comments has something that could be posted in this thread. GTA brings out autism in even the layman.

Look at the comments on Me at the zoo.
post screenshots nigga

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1103784

View attachment 1103785

View attachment 1103800

They said they're "working on another way to bring it to pc", so they're probably gonna make it exclusive to their new launcher or something.

At the very least you'll be able to play it eventually, unlike that horde mode DLC I bought for Max Payne 3 that crashes on startup...

H&K Hates You

And you suck
kiwifarms.net
They said they're "working on another way to bring it to pc", so they're probably gonna make it exclusive to their new launcher or something.

At the very least you'll be able to play it eventually, unlike that horde mode DLC I bought for Max Payne 3 that crashes on startup...
Took Codemasters about a year to port Dirt 3 from GFWL after the store closed to Steamworks in' 15. Going by the same flavor of British incompetence, the only way it's getting back on Steam is long after anyone has cared and with the R* launcher nigger rigged to it and handling everything.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that’s pretty much what it means.
Seems like a lot of general appeal channels are like that. Every single video on the Mr. Bean channel has these kinds of comments:

MrBeanComments.JPG

It's all either kids or foreigners, mostly dot Indians who don't know anything about comment etiquette because they're just now discovering the internet.

Also I just wanna point out that someone named "cumshooter 69" posted the only comment worth reading in that screenshot and I did not notice that until after I posted this and gave it one more once-over

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm fucking dying here why is that so funny holy fuck I'm so immature
Oh dude I've noticed there's a trend of people with immature vulgar names on normie places like YouTube and Reddit tend to post actually smart, insightful stuff. It's not common but that seems to be a thing, where someone with a name like "cumshooter 69" is gonna give you better advice online than most people.

I wish I had screenshotted examples in the past, I've seen it multiple times on Reddit.

edit: It's kinda like that thing where in online games you can sort of judge someone's skill by their name style:

6edgy5me edgelord name like "xXxKr00k3DK1llAxXx" = shit at the game
normal name that might reference a game or anime or something like "KazumaKiryu2000" = decent at the game
zero effort regular IRL name like "Justin" = fucking grandmaster

Last edited:

HappyKirby

Pretend my pfp is still happy negro
kiwifarms.net
Alright this is my first time actually contributing, so sorry for any newfagness and if this should be in its own thread or not.
So apparently Brendan Blaber aka JelloApocalypse might be a scat/fart fetishist much like the other scat loving animator AnimatedJames. Seen this on twitter earlier and it got me going "no way".
1.PNG

(Archive)
Searching "JelloApocalypse scat" on google you will come across this complaint thread from our favorite fetish hosting site DeviantArt. (Archive) In the thread is this tiny-ass screencap of a scat fan defending the love of shit, which includes Jello's supposed alt.
image for fucking ants.jpg

Googling the username "pepperspotsunshine" gives you these three accounts for a DeviantArt, Pixiv, and a Twitter. (Links are the archives) This alt coincidentally shares Brendan's art style especially with that "worried/surprised" eye design. Left is from his last fart submission, right is from his kingdom hearts video thumbnail (Sorry for bad quality but you get the idea)
fag.PNG

That's all that I was able to really find in terms of this information, again I dunno if this was worth posting or not in this thread so once again my apologies. But no doubt Brendan is gonna respond to this as twitter is starting a small ruckus about his (possible) fetish alt surfacing so things might get interesting.

Tags
youtube