Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
The comments on songs are always great.
my_son_was_assassinated.png

ever_since_i_divorced_i_can_listen_to_this_music.png

FluffyTehFennekin

Good girl, M. a. a. D. Fennec
kiwifarms.net
Ok, since I couldn’t find the video (it was probably deleted), I’m gonna have to improvise a bit. So, the video was just these the chibi anime comics
12802C3B-8A98-49F9-AB11-8EE34064C593.jpeg
Pretty cute, huh?
Well I looked at the comments, most of comments were from about 5 to 6 years ago and were talking how cute the comics were, but then I looked most “recent” comment which said “shouldn't she be topless (followed by a butt-ton of emojis) and in a diaper at that age?”
I think the commenter was referring to this picture
00874302-9B99-4042-89FE-EB4B31CE8B65.jpeg
But still, it’s very strange,
But it’s practically tame compared to all the other crap I have to sift through.
(Oh, and BTW, the comics were called “Chibi Miku-san” just something you needed to know)

Last edited:

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
Y'know I just remembered this one guys I talked to a while back. We were having this argument (that admittedly was getting pretty autistic on both sides) and then at some point the guy pretty much went DFE mode and removed all of his comments that involved me.

Here's one of their comments I managed to save, however:
Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-45-03~2.png

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

"I've never been there but I heard they're a nazi hategroup who wants to exterminate blacks and transsexuals, REEEEEE"
... None of these bitches have spent ten minutes here considering literally the third rule of the forum is "do not poke the cows or you will be mocked relentlessly", third only to "cover your ass" and "nypa". Then again these are the types of folks who naively believe that collecting already public data from a facebook account that you put out for the world to see in all it's disgusting revealing glory (because we've tossed Internet 1.0-1.5's "Don't put out your real information" caution to the wayside) is "doxing". Cows dox themselves.