YouTube commenters -

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Y'know I just remembered this one guys I talked to a while back. We were having this argument (that admittedly was getting pretty autistic on both sides) and then at some point the guy pretty much went DFE mode and removed all of his comments that involved me.

Here's one of their comments I managed to save, however:
Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-45-03~2.png

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

"I've never been there but I heard they're a nazi hategroup who wants to exterminate blacks and transsexuals, REEEEEE"
... None of these bitches have spent ten minutes here considering literally the third rule of the forum is "do not poke the cows or you will be mocked relentlessly", third only to "cover your ass" and "nypa". Then again these are the types of folks who naively believe that collecting already public data from a facebook account that you put out for the world to see in all it's disgusting revealing glory (because we've tossed Internet 1.0-1.5's "Don't put out your real information" caution to the wayside) is "doxing". Cows dox themselves.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1310053View attachment 1310054View attachment 1310055
"I've never been there but I heard they're a nazi hategroup who wants to exterminate blacks and transsexuals, REEEEEE"
... None of these bitches have spent ten minutes here considering literally the third rule of the forum is "do not poke the cows or you will be mocked relentlessly", third only to "cover your ass" and "nypa". Then again these are the types of folks who naively believe that collecting already public data from a facebook account that you put out for the world to see in all it's disgusting revealing glory (because we've tossed Internet 1.0-1.5's "Don't put out your real information" caution to the wayside) is "doxing". Cows dox themselves.
But on the flip-side they're perfectly willing to harass and even kill "chuds" and "nazis."

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
But on the flip-side they're perfectly willing to harass and even kill "chuds" and "nazis."
"It's okay when we do it, cause we're totally on the right side of history!"
I know sites like youtube, tumblr, and plebbit breed and attract the most extremist views, but damn they're so deep in the kool aid they probably definitely believe there is no such thing as "leftist extremism".

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net

I don't see the difference really, at least with the skinheads in the first image. They seem like they'd be similar to the guys we got here in Sweden (The one's in the second image). With the difference that our Nazis have some pretty hot chicks. I now need to look up who that blonde is. Also, that guy in front has a majestic fucking beard.

But at the end of the day, I imagine they're quite similar. NMR (The Swedish ones) are not really all that extreme for the most part. I know they have a few terrorists but not nearly as many as they could have.

• Dumb
Reactions: snailslime

Smurfskii

The Ginger Prince
kiwifarms.net
Youtube comment section is a different level of autism, such a level that even reddit or peaches fans cannot reach, where everyone is a medical professional and knows everything from who fucked whos mother to why "toxins" are real and how you can "detoxify" your body and have an "alkaline" body. Pisses me off as a medical student.

You know what? Fuck it, fellas here is a little post from the "alternative medicine" side of youtube, the comments are autistic as you would please.
1592346511886.png

Do people who listen to this even know what Hertz is?
1592346576605.png

1592346591580.png

Protesters against the Epsilon program are immediately silenced, brother brother.
1592346676677.png

Part two of the shitfest above:
1592346728904.png

1592346781956.png

I trust my cock, it throbs when I hear the 69Hz, really hits the spot.
1592346834751.png

"Super feeler", make out what that means yourself.
1592346896101.png

Yeah I've had erectile dysfunction for 15 years, can it fix that?
1592346955139.png

Im pretty sure these people smoke meth.
1592347017922.png

Oregano tea??? WHAT THE FUCK

• Winner
Reactions: Pissmaster
Tags
youtube