YouTube commenters -

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
These rambling textwall essays are a serious problem. If I wanted to read a book I would read a book, not the YouTube comment section. I wonder if these people think they're going to get lots of upvotes, because they must not care that no one will read all of that shit.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
I had these for a while on my drive, a bit old but better late than never
View attachment 1406200

View attachment 1406201
This dude doesn't have just a chip on his shoulder. He has the whole fucking packet. Was this deluded freak's only source of information a pan-africanist instagram page? Does he even know what other cultures were capable of, and even if he waved them off what they would have done if they were in the same position? The reason we pay so much attention to what European nations do is because their actions were recorded. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he believes that every culture sat around a campfire singing kumbaya before de ebil whitey came. Oh fucking please, the way he thinks is condescending to others, for fuck's sake. Like a typical fundamentalist he applies biblical judgement to every fucking country ever. Are my ancestors subject to the same judgement for eating prawn and pork?

"The majority of Asians hate you" do you see what you're saying, Mike? When the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese think of English, they think of it as an "International" language, and the gateway to the rest of the world. Hell, Japanese scholars used to go by the motto "Western science and Eastern ethics". The thing is, Mike, in our civilized world, race is hardly the first thing on our minds. It's wealth. Given the absolute shitshow that China is like, it's no wonder that my grandfather got his ass out in the 50s and made it big in Kenya, and to this day he acts more English than the whites whom he interacts with! It's almost as though you believe that holocaust-level atrocities were inflicted upon every country in the world in the past century. The same goes for most Asian immigrants I know IRL. More western than the westerners themselves. Do you know how presumptuous you sound, Mike, projecting your baseless race hatred upon my entire fucking people? Look, man. Consider this after a nice tall glass of water. We Asians - we all have opinions, biases, individual inclinations, all of which you've dismissed, just so you can score some shots against someone else.

Since our own Anglosphere mishmash of a culture is derived from Europe it's only right as the most powerful civilization that we acknowledge our own failings so that we learn from them. Not use them as an excuse to stew in hatred for the descendants of the perpetrators! The problem with Mike's thinking is that he straight-up assumes that entire ethnicities and cultures share his opinion on what entire ethnicities do, like every group is a single monumental individual. It's yet to occur to him that most people don't fit into his ridiculously oversimplified and zealous worldview. But then again, I suspect he is a Black Israelite. Nothing gets people whipped up like religion.

By his logic, I ought to be crying out for the blood of the Japanese, given what they did to my great-grandparents in China. But I don't! Because what they did has no bearing on my life today. And besides, they've learned to be a better country in the meanwhile. You've got a chance, Mike. Keep your squabbles on a personal level. Also, your ancestors hadChristianity forced upon them by white missionaries. Keep that in mind, and don't forget it.

Lately I've seen this nabob hanging around on fantasy ASMR videos. If you see his channel, he says he's 14 years old. Usually, most of us would keep that secret and never post anything about ourselves using that account. But this kid, hear me out, regularly engages in extremely long undertale crossover roleplays in the comment sections.... with himself.

kirbthesperg1.JPG

kirbthesperg2.JPG

kirbthesperg3.JPG
Well... this is some way for a curious 14-year-old to explore his sexuality. He posts really often, and lurks like the autistic Justin Y of ASMR videos. God damn it, when it comes to writing, he's driven. These three comments are just a little bit of the autistic avalanche that Kirby is responsible for, if you pieced them all together like you would with Lovecraft's stories you'd frankenstein an entire bloody novel together. Let's just hope he never lets slip his real name. His school life would never get worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

FluffyTehFennekin

Where can I get some decent sushi?
kiwifarms.net
Remember those annoying little kids that would always pop up in random comment sections (usually with an LPS cat PFP). Pepperidge Farm remembers.

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
Dumb shit didn't even read the comment.
What I hate the most is when people slip insincere compliments in between insults and strawmanning and think they're witty. In reality they're just slimy little cankers on the face of the planet, malevolent enough to misrepresent someone else's argument yet too cowardly to address it directly, so they can just throw vague gestures of contempt at someone else and leave them too confused to hit back. At which point they have proven the strength of their personal convictions, their dignity, and their resolve: none.
insincerity.JPG

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Dumb shit didn't even read the comment.
What I hate the most is when people slip insincere compliments in between insults and strawmanning and think they're witty. In reality they're just slimy little cankers on the face of the planet, malevolent enough to misrepresent someone else's argument yet too cowardly to address it directly, so they can just throw vague gestures of contempt at someone else and leave them too confused to hit back. At which point they have proven the strength of their personal convictions, their dignity, and their resolve: none.
View attachment 1481192
How much you want to bet that milkshin is a Black American?

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Some sperg in a yugioh video gets upset about someone not caring about card art being censored.
20200802_135955.jpg
Screenshot_20200802-140822_YouTube Vanced.jpg

Edit: this is the art their talking about by the way:
download (3).jpeg

Toolbox

kiwifarms.net
FUCKING. LAIN. of all things? fucking LAIN? not even surprised at this point.
Images of Lain were used in some poor attempt at an ARG a few years ago called the TSUKI project/systemspace. It involved a lot of vaporwave/e-art aesthetic. May have brought the show to the attention of people who didn't know about it and have probably never seen it, because it was covered by a few of those "reading spooky stories/explaining weird websites or ARGs" Youtube channels.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Blondie

kiwifarms.net
Images of Lain were used in some poor attempt at an ARG a few years ago called the TSUKI project/systemspace. Involved a lot of vaporwave/e-art aesthetic. May have brought the show to the attention of people who didn't know about it and have probably never seen it.
lmfao what a meme, stealing art and anime shit just to make a failed cicada 3301 rip off, real sad.

• Winner
Reactions: Toolbox
Tags
youtube