Disaster YouTube executive calls cops on black man for 'trespassing' as son begs him to stop in viral video - Youtube employees are on a roll

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Woke crowd is already eating him alive. Now lets see how long it takes for youtube to fire him.
Well this happened last 4th... it's 9th and they haven't said a word about it. It'll only get worse once woke twidder goes "YOUTUBE IS HARBORING RACISTS". The clock is ticking.

The top minds at woke twidder continue doxxing cuckor... and YouTube HQ hasn't said a word about this incident, this is gonna be fucking great :story:

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
"One of America's Greatest companies,"
:story:
I especially love how so many Twitter morons are telling YouTube to just fire him. They won't, I'm betting. They'll just be ignored while they screech. As long as the guy keeps his mouth shut it'll blow over in a week, or at the start of the next outrage.
People on Twitter really need to stop thinking they have as much as they think they do.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
One thing has me curious, through all of this guy getting the wokees turned on him...

...was the black guy trespassing? I mean, some Condos... you can't tell if anyone lives there or not, it's just like an apartment complex. Others are more secured and private, with fewer residents... and the entire premises is private and restricted to non-residents (those are the ones the yuppies love). A lot of them near where my family used to vacation had problems with local trash just breaking in and stealing televisions and stuff when the owners/timesharers weren't around.

I don't know either way, but if the guy was actually trespassing, then that's actually a thing. Not a huge one, apparently, but worth consideration.

But we can still laugh at one of the Moral Authority getting dragged over the coals by the minorities he plays messiah to.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
One thing has me curious, through all of this guy getting the wokees turned on him...

...was the black guy trespassing? I mean, some Condos... you can't tell if anyone lives there or not, it's just like an apartment complex. Others are more secured and private, with fewer residents... and the entire premises is private and restricted to non-residents (those are the ones the yuppies love). A lot of them near where my family used to vacation had problems with local trash just breaking in and stealing televisions and stuff when the owners/timesharers weren't around.

I don't know either way, but if the guy was actually trespassing, then that's actually a thing. Not a huge one, apparently, but worth consideration.

But we can still laugh at one of the Moral Authority getting dragged over the coals by the minorities he plays messiah to.
If he was waiting for his friend who was a resident then wouldn't he be considered a guest?

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"One of America's Greatest companies,"
:story:
I especially love how so many Twitter morons are telling YouTube to just fire him. They won't, I'm betting. They'll just be ignored while they screech. As long as the guy keeps his mouth shut it'll blow over in a week, or at the start of the next outrage.
People on Twitter really need to stop thinking they have as much as they think they do.
Youtube could make it sound like they'll fire his ass when in reality, it'll likely just be sweeped under the rug and people will forget about it. Crying for the guy to be fired will likely be as successful people responded against the changes Youtube made by posting comments of ASCII art tanks and saying some shit forced upon YT was utter shit. Unless this guy managed to rub off wrong the likes of advertisers and such, he likely isn't gonna lose his job at Youtube.

On one hand, if the guy told Cuckor the name of a friend he was waiting for, Cuckor wouldn't be committing the social suicide we see beyond a few seconds of recording. On the other had, Cuckor could still of called the police on the guy simply by thinking the guy was bullshitting or Cuckor doesn't like being around black people.

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
I can't be the only one here that thinks youtube shouldn't fire this guy on the ground of which particular pack of jackals is bitching about it and all the mmmmm-hmmmmm's they'll be doing if YT caves in. Both parties involved are scum, ones an uppity scum and other other is....well another uppity scum so lets leave it at that.
I just think it's funny an executive of "no hate speech allowed" Youtube has been outed as a racist who's terrified of black people.

Exigent Circumcisions

Why are these hands sprouting around me??
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't be the only one here that thinks youtube shouldn't fire this guy on the ground of which particular pack of jackals is bitching about it and all the mmmmm-hmmmmm's they'll be doing if YT caves in. Both parties involved are scum, ones an uppity scum and other other is....well another uppity scum so lets leave it at that.
I'm with you. It's bullshit when it happens to anybody, not just people I agree with. Even supposing this is blatant racism, racism isn't a crime.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino