Disaster YouTube executive calls cops on black man for 'trespassing' as son begs him to stop in viral video - Youtube employees are on a roll

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
One thing has me curious, through all of this guy getting the wokees turned on him...

...was the black guy trespassing? I mean, some Condos... you can't tell if anyone lives there or not, it's just like an apartment complex. Others are more secured and private, with fewer residents... and the entire premises is private and restricted to non-residents (those are the ones the yuppies love). A lot of them near where my family used to vacation had problems with local trash just breaking in and stealing televisions and stuff when the owners/timesharers weren't around.

I don't know either way, but if the guy was actually trespassing, then that's actually a thing. Not a huge one, apparently, but worth consideration.

But we can still laugh at one of the Moral Authority getting dragged over the coals by the minorities he plays messiah to.
It probably was technically trespassing, and yes this wesley guy probably shouldn't have been doing it but I think we've all been in the situation where we're waiting at a friend's apartment complex and its way too hot/cold out so we bum a ride in when we can. Most people are cool about it tho cuz they're not paranoid loons and/or trust their building to properly proofed against thieving.

Normally I'd be pretty skeptical about something like this but the video puts this pretty clearly into "wouldn't have happened to a white man" territory.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
I'm all of the valuable black demo that's going to stop using google and youtube because someone was being a faggot toward a black kid.

It probably was technically trespassing, and yes this wesley guy probably shouldn't have been doing it but I think we've all been in the situation where we're waiting at a friend's apartment complex and its way too hot/cold out so we bum a ride in when we can. Most people are cool about it tho cuz they're not paranoid loons and/or trust their building to properly proofed against thieving.

Normally I'd be pretty skeptical about something like this but the video puts this pretty clearly into "wouldn't have happened to a white man" territory.
If someone asked me what my friend's name was, I would have told them, because I understand how people can be suspicious of strangers hanging out where they might not ought to be.

L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
So this guy is a moron racist and all but did you guys hear the black guy say that it was illegal to call the police on black people now? That's some peanuts-for-brains shit there.

These fucking idiots never learn.

Never, ever let someone know you're calling authorities on them. They'll just come back and harass you later. Stay in your fucking home and call the law, you fucking idiots.
It's an exceptional individual's attempt to flex. First they try to make the guy do whatever by yelling and being all "blurgh blurgh do what I say" and then when the guy tells him to fuck off because who even are you, they go "I'M CALLING THE POLICE" because now their power's been challenged and their ego can't take it. Only instead of making them look powerful, it makes them look like a fucking dipshit in a Patagonia jacket. Anybody who has actual power, or the psychological maturity to understand and accept when they don't, doesn't flail all over themselves trying to look like the big bad condo police.

There is still crime in San Francisco isn't there? I mean, it's no Chicago, but acting as though a black guy won't rob you in SF if the sun is out is madness. Maybe the lower haight has been gentrified since I was last there (20 years ago so it's definitely plausible) but I bet there are still parts of sf whitey should stay out of, regardless of the time of day. Not that I'm defending cuckor, I just think you are going too far in the opposite direction.
It's pretty gentrified. The only place I'd be worried about crime during the day is the Tenderloin, and this video is definitely not in the Tenderloin.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possibly true:

Apparently this moron wanted to be a hero to avenge his daddy
What pathetic kind of secure building does he live in that merely being let into the lobby allows you to go anywhere else? You usually can't get into the lift without being either buzzed in or swiping a token/card and even then your access is to a specific floor.

And if he's already been robbed several times, why is he still living in a "secure" building which clearly isn't secure?

He's full of shit. If you're worried about your child's safety, you get away from the person you think is a potential threat.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the few cases where the woke crowd is in the right, broken clocks and all that. My philosophy about them is it's alright to agree with them if they say something reasonable.
They're likely right that the guy was racially profiling when he did that and should have listened to his son. That's not great behaviour.

On the other hand, they may be right, but that doesn't mean the guy deserves to lose his job and be thrown to the slavering woke hordes. YouTube won't actively reject them, which is a shame, and 99.9% of them will have forgotten about this in a week, but anything that stymies cancel culture and this ideal of mob-based social justice is a good thing in my book. We don't really have the full picture, but with what we have I don't mind the guy getting dragged on social media but the people demanding his instant firing and calling YouTube as a whole a racist company because of this one incident can go fuck themselves.

I mean, 'so he wanted his son to watch a black man get murdered in front of him'? Fuck off with that catastrophising, extremist bullshit. Saying that the guy wanted that to happen, or for that matter that the instant cops are called on a black man that it's signing their death warrant, is even stupider than calling the cops on the guy in the first place.

tl;dr : Guy's probably acting in racist impulse, but woke mobs always need to be pushed back against.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
I'm all of the valuable black demo that's going to stop using google and youtube because someone was being a faggot toward a black kid.

If someone asked me what my friend's name was, I would have told them, because I understand how people can be suspicious of strangers hanging out where they might not ought to be.
Also the first thing the guy should have done was called the buildings security before calling the cops

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Supremacist

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why people don't start a rumor that he purchased that child from Asian and intended to keep it as a sex slave.
Also, what's wrong with insane Youtube employees.

So this guy is a moron racist and all but did you guys hear the black guy say that it was illegal to call the police on black people now? That's some peanuts-for-brains shit there.
Actually, I heard about someone trying to propose a bill about unlawfully calling the cops on POCs in California. Maybe, this is where he got his information from. First I want to say, I don't give a damn about blacks, but that video is pretty inflammatory. What if that had been simply a poor person, who had a friend in that nice, rich apartment building?

Last edited:
L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
Actually, I heard about someone trying to propose a bill about unlawfully calling the cops on POCs in California. Maybe, this is where he got his information from. First I want to say, I don't give a damn about blacks, but that video is pretty inflammatory. What if that had been simply a poor person, who had a friend in that nice, rich apartment building?
I'm sure somebody proposed a bill but even California isn't exceptional enough to pass something like that. "lmao sorry bros you just gotta let that nigger stab you."

And oh yeah this guy is totally a racist dipshit. No argument on that here.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino