YouTube Islamic content -

Sicklick

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone with the mobile app ever noticed those short stories on YouTube? Holy fuck, I've seen anything ranging from huge ass spiders to tapeworms being removed from animal's rectums to naked Chinese children to all kinds of horrifying shit. Should YouTube discontinue this? It's fucking freaky the shit you'll see on there.

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
Once you go outside of Anglospeak youtube seems to be completely unmoderated.
Even with the shameful state of things here, go much further than Russia but far enough from Japan and Australia and you are in hardcore degenerate territory. No bitch-made 'community guidelines' nanny-moderation on Earth can control the sheer stampede of uncivilised brown people, so Susan's probably just given up.

Uncanny Valley

LOLCOW TRANSMUTATION IS FORBIDDEN.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of way earlier when all of YouTube was the wildwest. Probably 30% of my favorites from long ago are deleted videos now, sad. Please share more!

This isn't one of these weird as fuck stories from OP but its an oldie that's still around so enjoy.
This is one of the greatest things I have ever seen.

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of way earlier when all of YouTube was the wildwest. Probably 30% of my favorites from long ago are deleted videos now, sad. Please share more!

This isn't one of these weird as fuck stories from OP but its an oldie that's still around so enjoy.

Tags
None