YouTube Poop Appreciation Thread -

P.A

Guillermo del Asgoro
kiwifarms.net
Seeing how we have a thread for talking about how lulzy people making YTPs can be, I figured we can also have a thread about just sharing the good ones, or at least ones that don't spam "PINGAS" and "MAH BOI" ad nauseum.

Smelvin

kiwifarms.net
Well you already posted Fesh Pince and Skooks, which are my favorites, so I might as well share some of the works of MeStarStudios, which made some really well-made, super surreal poops. All starring The King.

Even better was QuibbyJibby, who also focused on Zelda-CDi and did some hilarious and clever stuff with really good sentence mixing. Even his titles were funny.

What I love about Poops like these is they basically turn the CDi games into a kind of screwball serialized cartoon. Like R-Rated Nintendo Looney Tunes or something.

• Winner
Reactions: Jack Haywood

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the only pooper who's work I like regularly these days is Noisepuppet. Mostly because he barely (if ever) uses the regular sources other poopers use. And despite his behavior, I do like AwfulFawful's poops, due to how surreal they can get. I'll also occasionally look at the works of people like OrpheusFTW, CS188 and the old school guys too whenever I feel like it.

There is at least one other poop I laughed pretty hard at recently too:

Abilene

[Unintelligible]
kiwifarms.net
Turn captions (english subs) on. Not all of them have subs though.

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
Just like with creepypastas, good YTPs are hard to find.
[youtube]Hqv8cI9NAW0[/youtube]
[youtube]w71wHXLgi6E[/youtube]
[youtube]Ke-aeYoOyg4[/youtube]

• Agree
Reactions: P.A and Abilene

ZehnBoat

here comes dodo
kiwifarms.net
dear god. i recognize none of these videos and none of the poopers you are talking about.
come on, imaperson, anyone?

• Agree
Reactions: RepQuest

WireSponge

Coolest camel in the desert
kiwifarms.net
Dikekike is just the best ytper in general. Most of his videos are great as wll, even if they don't reach the quality of his Fesh Pince videos, but I think people are a bit turned away because most of them use mlp as a source.

:story:

Dikekike also made a really good ytp about the Grinch that was taken down. Fortunately, someone posted it up again, so here's the video.

Dathings is another ytper I like, but I do think he's held back because he's afraid of being raunchy.

Everyone knows about Cs188. Here's a favourite of mine he made.

Finally, here's a couple random ones I like that I just happened to stumble upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbbECNpTh8I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbbECNpTh8I

Looking back at this last one, I just like the canned bread part. Everything else is just spadinner garbage.

I'll probably make a separate post for all the King of the Hill ytps I really like. That show was made for ytp.

Last edited:

Smelvin

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the only pooper who's work I like regularly these days is Noisepuppet. Mostly because he barely (if ever) uses the regular sources other poopers use. And despite his behavior, I do like AwfulFawful's poops, due to how surreal they can get. I'll also occasionally look at the works of people like OrpheusFTW, CS188 and the old school guys too whenever I feel like it.

Ha! What a coincidence, I just saw this one for the first time today! That end bit with trump and the blenders had me laughing so damn hard...!

Speaking of King of the Hill, I just remembered the ones that DasBoSchitt made...

With how funny DasBoSchitt can be I am legitimately baffled at how he could ever be a fan of DSP.

Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

Uncanny Valley

daddy's little disappointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Holy shit I thought I was Noisepuppet's only fan here

Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bill is probably the only YTP material to legitimately kill my brain cells (there are dumber things on YouTube than YTP, typically shit reviews of media), and I've seen the King's Nigga-Please face.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino