Infected YouTube Poop Community & YouChew - Toxic Spergs and Drama

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Kirb_456

Autistic people should die
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been finding out that everyone on YTPMania/Neon Castle is still spreading rumors that I “doxed” Bya (or Geisty) on this site 2 months ago. Is anyone here hearing the same?
56D58617-99B7-4EB1-AA94-DA4A8EDC4696.jpeg

Kirb_456

kiwifarms.net
so let me get this straight do they blame tvbforever for shutting down youchew? how exceptional. i'm pretty sure whelt was just sick of the insanity and wanted to move on with his life no?
Lots of others, like Miss10, Whelt, rEactor, Evanarchy, and pretty much the whole site is blaming me for the site shutting down

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I guess but I honestly think they will "cool down" because after their 1st dumpster fire community i think they will hopefully try not to make asses of themselves on their new sites. but alas, i am being too leniant. it would be to our benefit if they continued their insanity lol.
Autism "generally" (and I'm putting that in quotes) never dies down. At least, with most.

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
Autism "generally" (and I'm putting that in quotes) never dies down. At least, with most.
If the handful of oldfags that ruined YCP in the first place have migrated over to Neon Castle, they will be making asses of themselves all day every day. It's all they do.

Just for fun. Here's a drama filled rant by Furnessly he dumped on his blog a while back just to complain about the forum. He was always weirdly open about his disdain for the forum and it's members, but was somehow too emotionally invested to just do something else.

Furnessly Drama Blog.png

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net

It kind of speaks volumes when one of the most abrasive YTPers of all time can't stand the YTP Scene.
I can kind of see where Stu's coming from though, YTP is just a dumb hobby but there are too many I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME who take it far too seriously.

Kind of like Emplemon, and the many Gatekeepers spiraling back to 2007 - 2008.

Kirb_456

kiwifarms.net
I got to thinking, y'all think it's time this thread gets an inactive tag?

Unless, you know, someone was able to get on Neon Castle and find dirt on them. (seriously though, you ain't gonna get a userbase if you wall yourself off like that)
Yeah, I don’t think any human being who has never used YouChew or is t even apart of the YTP community is gonna get access to Neon Castle anytime soon. I might be wrong though.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I got to thinking, y'all think it's time this thread gets an inactive tag?
Communities don't get inactive tags. Besides YouChew was but one component of a wider thing, and now that its gone all the lolcows from its forums are elsewhere (twitter, neon castle, youtube)

Yeah, I don’t think any human being who has never used YouChew or is t even apart of the YTP community is gonna get access to Neon Castle anytime soon. I might be wrong though.
We've had a few people in this thread that were insiders at one point. And if its as much of a toxic hellscape as other forums have turned out to be, then I fully expect at least one of their own to go turncoat and start leaking on here under a pseudonym.

Tags
None