Infected YouTube Poop Community & YouChew - Toxic Spergs and Drama

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember, these are the same types that think we're all hardcore neo-Nazis wanting to restart the Third Reich.
That reminds me, they were actually under the impression I posted neo-Nazi junk on YC on an alternate account. Alrighty then.

Anyway this thread hasn't had some laughs in a while so have some beautiful YouChew faces.

Last edited:

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
Funny, I remember an episode of YTP news where Stuart K Reilly bitched about people who wanted Youtube Poop to stay "Underground" and be just like it was back in 2007-08. Yet as seen in EmpLemon's recent video Stu among others don't like Emp's Frying Nemo YTPs because they're too mainstream or memetic for their tastes.

I know that people's opinions can change, but still, the YTP community can get so autistic when it comes to how Outsiders view their hobby.

Grog

kiwifarms.net
Funny, I remember an episode of YTP news where Stuart K Reilly bitched about people who wanted Youtube Poop to stay "Underground" and be just like it was back in 2007-08. Yet as seen in EmpLemon's recent video Stu among others don't like Emp's Frying Nemo YTPs because they're too mainstream or memetic for their tastes.

I know that people's opinions can change, but still, the YTP community can get so autistic when it comes to how Outsiders view their hobby.
It is completely justified: normies bring nothing but death and pestilence to Internet humor, always has been like this, always will be.

RepQuest

Unfunny
kiwifarms.net

Emp went against Stu for that in a Google Doc he wrote a few years ago called "THE YOUCHEW RANT" that he referenced in the video, but it reads like he was more upset that Stu and YCP didn't like him than the actual behavior that took place, but Emp explained himself much better in this video.

Kirb_456

Autistic people should die
kiwifarms.net
Emp went against Stu for that in a Google Doc he wrote a few years ago called "THE YOUCHEW RANT" that he referenced in the video, but it reads like he was more upset that Stu and YCP didn't like him than the actual behavior that took place, but Emp explained himself much better in this video.
I like how the whole Youchew site went sicko mode after Emps rant saying ”I lost my respect towards Emp”.

vertexwindi

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well this is interesting. A former Neon Castle member contacted me in private, asking me to share the following. Apparently, the members of Neon Castle's Discord channel were celebrating the brain damage of Andy Ngo, which I'm sure most Kiwis have heard about by now so I won't go into that. Our anonymous friend wasn't impressed:

In response, members Dopply and Peter said "he's conservative isn't he? he deserved it" and "too bad it wasn't worse" respectively and so the member left. There aren't any screens of that, sadly. Still, it's remarkable that the YouChew community keeps on bleeding members even when they're reduced to a single Discord channel.

Last edited:

cawk mcnibbler69^%

kiwifarms.net
EmperorLemon released a video about his experience in the YTP community (and YouChew) a few days ago, and it's already gotten a massive amount of views for the subject. It's much more reasoned and in-depth than what he's usually said about it.

I have a newfound respect for Emplemon now. I've always sensed a good energy from him. I only knew him during his commentaries, but many people have said his YTPs were the best in my circle of people. But holy shit that was a moving video.

Kirb_456

kiwifarms.net
Well this is interesting. A former Neon Castle member contacted me in private, asking me to share the following. Apparently, the members of Neon Castle's Discord channel were celebrating the brain damage of Andy Ngo, which I'm sure most Kiwis have heard about by now so I won't go into that. Our anonymous friend wasn't impressed:

In response, members Dopply and Peter said "he's conservative isn't he? he deserved it" and "too bad it wasn't worse" respectively and so the member left. There aren't any screens of that, sadly. Still, it's remarkable that the YouChew community keeps on bleeding members even when they're reduced to a single Discord channel.
This has to be a joke. They’re still at it? Why can’t Waymu just shut the big fat hole in his face for once?

Last edited:

vertexwindi

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has to be a joke. They’re still at it? Why can’t Waymu just shut the big fat hole in his mouth for once?
I think they just stopped giving a shit because it's not like they've got a site left.

Kirb_456

kiwifarms.net
Nothing much to hear from the community nowadays in my own perspective. The whole community broke apart after some news about a guy in the community, surviving his own suicide and everyone argues about whether he faked it or not. Well, I don’t know what’s next...

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
This has to be a joke. They’re still at it? Why can’t Waymu just shut the big fat hole in his face for once?
Waymu is the epitome of "self-centered" on a site that also had Stewart K. Riley and his cult following. He won't shut up even if he's called out because the people he hangs out with are just as dumb as he is.

Reactions: TVBForever
Tags
None