Infected YouTube Poop World & YouChew - Came into existence as a shitty 4chan-wannabe knockoff; Left this world a shitty ResetEra-wannabe knockoff

ShePutsOnAir

Alternative progressivity
Perfect reminder for me to post this: (for context, a user had been ballsy enough to change their display name and avatar to that of NegroTed's as a brief prank)
NT.pngNT2.pngNT3.pngNT4.pngNT5.pngNT6.pngNT7.png

I've reread Waymu's message in the second screenshot multiple times and still have no fucking clue how to even understand it, other than...Waymu.

Last edited:

knitting_workout

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be
I was a Youchew member back in the days of like 2007-2012 and... I mean there were decent people there but there were come clear people that needed to get off that website and needed to get fucking help. I mean granted, during that time I wasn't the most stable individual myself but I have been trying since like 2012 to get my shit in order and I think I'll be okay. It just... you'd get the pedophila defenders, the Radocks, the dudes on power trips, and then this one dude on Youchew who had like 50 pictures of me on their computer and this obsessive like compulsion to troll me and shit.... like putting my picture on /b/, only to get cussed out by 4channers that said there wasnt anything wrong with the way i looked (Which was fucking hiliarious)

That place ruined people man...fucking Conrad especially.

Oh damn I remember you from the YouChew forums when I used to go there too. I never even knew there was this much drama going on until I stumbled upon this thread.

I was a Youchew member back in the days of like 2007-2012 and... I mean there were decent people there but there were come clear people that needed to get off that website and needed to get fucking help. I mean granted, during that time I wasn't the most stable individual myself but I have been trying since like 2012 to get my shit in order and I think I'll be okay. It just... you'd get the pedophila defenders, the Radocks, the dudes on power trips, and then this one dude on Youchew who had like 50 pictures of me on their computer and this obsessive like compulsion to troll me and shit.... like putting my picture on /b/, only to get cussed out by 4channers that said there wasnt anything wrong with the way i looked (Which was fucking hiliarious)

That place ruined people man...fucking Conrad especially.
Oh damn I remember you from the YouChew forums when I used to go there too. I never even knew there was this much drama going on until I stumbled upon this thread.
My memory seems fuzzy but I do remember spotting you two back when I was sorta new at the forums around that time. I also still remember the creepy as hell Raddock and especially the pedo defenders. God, YouChew was a complete hellhole and I'm glad I left there. Fuck that website.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
On one final note on that person, it was rumored here and there Mei Ling was actually MeiAids all along. I don't personally buy into that, but in either case, I recall Emp did a video on MeiAids, although his was pieced together from random sources.

ML and meiaids weren't related lol.
ML told me a few years after that despite everything that happened he had a slight crush on jazzdanceforchildren. I think that was the Calvin Banks looking dude who used bongs. They had a cam chat on YouChew but who knows what happened to it

Detrogen

Senior Citizen Virgin
Perfect reminder for me to post this: (for context, a user had been ballsy enough to change their display name and avatar to that of NegroTed's as a brief prank)

I've reread Waymu's message in the second screenshot multiple times and still have no fucking clue how to even understand it, other than...Waymu©.

Yes, Waymu getting away with shit they all bitched about Ted for was part of the problem.

Wait is Biodegradeble like one of them? I remember him being nice. I'm shocked he associates with cruel people like them.

Biodegradable, while harmless on his own, is desperate for acceptance from the OG YouChew crowd and will rigidly agree with anything they say.

ShePutsOnAir

Following up on this, I was relayed a half-broken archive of the posts referenced by ErroneousMonk (and not long before that, Dew) in question, albeit with Intermission's post having been deleted because of course Dopply deleted it:
int1.pngint2.pngint3.pngint4.pngint5.pngint6.pngint7.pngint8.png

The resulting Tumblr post:

Also, just a reminder of past events...

Last edited:

King Bach Reborn

Aye dog, can I get some ice cream?
I was a Youchew member from mid 2017 to early 2018. I created the account back when I made YTP for the purpose of hosting a collab. It gained a fair amount of traction and it did pretty well. I took it off youtube as apart of some purge about a year or two ago, but that isn't too important. Through this collab, I was able to network with people like Paperking99, NKpower and some others in that circle.

Youchew was in a much better state then, because it existed, but still definitely garbage. Echo chambers, harassment, and people giving out waayy too much information about their lives than what should be on a forum supposedly about Youtube Poops.

I was going through a phase at the time, and if I didn't get out of it, it is certainly possible I could have been a trooned out furry retard or neckroped. Youchew is definitely, and still definitely, a refugee camp for autists, impossibly manic individuals, and troons who all liked YTPs. There were other YTP sub-communites, the Micheal Rosen community comes to mind, that weren't nearly as fucked as those people at Youchew.

I remember a dude at some point wrote his suicide note on Youchew and you had like 45 replies of people trying to talk him out of it (myself included). He didn't end up going through with it, but it was quite telling of how fucked people on Youchew were, cause to me, I wasn't very surprised that this had happened. This was kind of the point where I realized I had to get away from the YTP community.

Biodegradable, while harmless on his own, is desperate for acceptance from the OG YouChew crowd and will rigidly agree with anything they say.

Definitely, while I don't have any proof of it, as I haven't been in a discord with Paperking99 and/or Bio in a couple years, there was a lot of instances of him kissing Paperking99's ass (who was popular by YTP standards, and had a large crowd of people seeking to befriend him and/or please him on his discord). Again, I have no proof, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Turkey Beef

every now and then, ya gotta stop and pet the duck
I remember a dude at some point wrote his suicide note on Youchew and you had like 45 replies of people trying to talk him out of it (myself included). He didn't end up going through with it, but it was quite telling of how fucked people on Youchew were, cause to me, I wasn't very surprised that this had happened. This was kind of the point where I realized I had to get away from the YTP community.
The suicide note/thread in question can be viewed in it's entirety here. Unsurprisingly, the faggy OP suicide baiter still orbits the Neon Castle cult to this very day.

ShePutsOnAir

Just some assorted screenshots from the Neon Castle server, loosely organized by the names of the folders that they came in. Probably not too much more to this than the following, but who knows what they'll soon surprise us with?

cntf.pngcntf2.pngcntf3.pngcntf4.pngcntf5.pngdmcf.pngdmcf2.pngdmcf3.pngdmcf4.pngdmcf5.pngdmcf6.pnggph10.pnggph11.pnggph12.pnggph13.pngysht.pngysht2.pngysht3.pngysht4.pngysht5.pngysht6.pngysht7.pngysht8.pngysht9.png

smong2.pngytpm3.pngytpm4.pngsmong.png

4101.png4102.png4103.png4104.pngjsh.pngjsh2.png

enay.pngenay2.pngenay3.pngenay4.pngenay5.pngenay6.pngenay7.pngenay8.pngenay9.pngenay10.png

Last edited:

ShePutsOnAir

He's been documented on this thread quite aplenty (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here. Get a barf bag ready for that last embedded link, you're gonna need it).
That, and for newcomers, Bya also was the one who had AwesomeGuy transfer control of YouChew back to Neon Castle, only to close it down less than a day later. My post last week also demonstrates Bya's spot-on impression of this very site that they all claim to hate, by scorning Girla PurpleHeart behind her back after the latter's ban from Neon Castle.

What ever happened to Miss10?
I actually have yet to see much sign of her ever since. At the very least I would've thought that she would've eventually reconnected with Joosh (the two of which having been fellow moderators for four years), but for all I know, it's not completely impossible that she was part of Dopply's decision to ban him along with the other veterans from Neon Castle. (Just speculation, of course)

Definitely, while I don't have any proof of it, as I haven't been in a discord with Paperking99 and/or Bio in a couple years, there was a lot of instances of him kissing Paperking99's ass (who was popular by YTP standards, and had a large crowd of people seeking to befriend him and/or please him on his discord). Again, I have no proof, so take it with a grain of salt.
I shouldn't consider myself too surprised at all, but I still am considering how different the two are politically. Considering YC/NC's hateboner against anybody remotely conservative (Yoshit, Cantfly, and DMHoffland), I wonder how they'd lose their shit over other, more high-up conservatives such as Paperking99, Stuart K. Reilly, NationOfOranges, Smonge, etc. (I do vageuly recall at least a couple NC NPCs semi-recently mocking Stu for his Trump support, plus we all already know how they parted ways with Smonge behind his back)

Last edited:

knitting_workout

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be
"Jamie" is the trannyfreak name for Bya. He's been documented on this thread quite aplenty (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here. Get a barf bag ready for that last embedded link, you're gonna need it).

Man, I remember when Bya was just some harmless gay highschool kid, damn things change. more cringy than ever now